Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ I could have written her post today about rolling the eggs down the stairs. How they do it every year because mark is from Preston, it's usually down a hill but they have to use the stairs, it's really special to them blah blah blah.
She’s like this with everything she does. I’ve never known anyone to be SUCH a creature of habit. She’s obsessed with traditions.

Reactions: 6
Obviously not this year, but God forbid they actually go to Preston and roll their eggs down the actual hill. Why does Mark and his family not get to carry out their “traditions”, why is it only ever Charl and every one of her relatives known to man??

Reactions: 11
Shark must be loving the restrictions, he won't have to go to aunty Debbie's for a meal for ages😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Obviously not this year, but God forbid they actually go to Preston and roll their eggs down the actual hill. Why does Mark and his family not get to carry out their “traditions”, why is it only ever Charl and every one of her relatives known to man??
That's so true actually. Every year she does her annual ham day, firework display, village fetes etc, all because they are nostalgic for her and they make her feel happy. You never see her travel to his family so he can carry on some family traditions, or even take part in any.

• Wow
I’m going to assume that her lack of presence on Instagram today is because she’s treating us and is vlogging today. I’m guessing there’ll be the egg rolling, her getting dressed up and making an effort for Mark, extension talk, food prep, Prosecco drinking, cuddles, playing in the garden and the good old washing machine 😆
Do t forget the feet, probably in brown sandles with a flowy dress/skirt.
And washing on the line! Can't forget that either.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20200413-150203_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200413-145945_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-145727_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200413-150823_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200413-150919_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200413-151012_Instagram.jpg

Guys, did you know Mark was from Preston?
Every. Single. Year.
Does she realise rolling eggs has been around for a few hundred years?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry, long time reader, first time poster. Can anyone tell me where Mark is from and of that place has any Easter TV themed traditions?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m all for a bit of family traditions, sentimental stuff etc but duck me, our Charl just goes OTT. So sickly sweet about everything. And the rehash every year about the eggs in Preston. Get some new content woman! Does she not realise that in any village/town with a hill there’ll be all the local families out rolling their eggs? It’s not bleeping unique to Preston

• Haha
I feel like her keep repeating that he’s from Preston and the egg rolling thing is her trying to appear like Mark and his background is relevant but we all know that’s not the case and it’s her family and their traditions that are priority.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s not even a remotely interesting tradition

he’s from Preston not Timbuktu char we all now about egg rolling

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I feel like her keep repeating that he’s from Preston and the egg rolling thing is her trying to appear like Mark and his background is relevant but we all know that’s not the case and it’s her family and their traditions that are priority.
Exactly. She says it's an hour away so they have to do it down the stairs instead. Its ONLY an hour. Drive there if it's so bloody important. (Not this year obvs, stay inside. But every other year, no excuse!)

She doesn’t have a life, whether in lockdown or not, so it’s always the same old shite! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.