Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post about Daisy on that swing has irked me. My daughter is the same age and should be starting school in September too.
She says something like I always wanted more time with her and in a strange way now I have it. She doesn't need to send Daisy to nursery, if she wanted more time with her she could have done so. She doesn't work. My daughter went to nursery 4 full days a week, we had no choice in the matter or I wouldn't have been able to work. Whilst I am grateful to have this time with her now, I am working from home and it's a challenge.

Her comments are just so far removed from reality and are not relatable for the most. Her life is no different really during this lockdown, she rarely seemed to go anywhere anyway aside from aunty bloody Debbie's or her parents. The majority of people have had their lives completely turned upside down. The poor me I am so grateful attitude is really grating on me 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
No charl please don’t do cute office working Mummy to impress the builders now you have the scaffolding up!

Spoiler: foot flirting with the blue nail polish she’ll do once Stans had a nap inbetween refereeing 🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her post about Daisy on that swing has irked me. My daughter is the same age and should be starting school in September too.
She says something like I always wanted more time with her and in a strange way now I have it. She doesn't need to send Daisy to nursery, if she wanted more time with her she could have done so. She doesn't work. My daughter went to nursery 4 full days a week, we had no choice in the matter or I wouldn't have been able to work. Whilst I am grateful to have this time with her now, I am working from home and it's a challenge.

Her comments are just so far removed from reality and are not relatable for the most. Her life is no different really during this lockdown, she rarely seemed to go anywhere anyway aside from aunty bloody Debbie's or her parents. The majority of people have had their lives completely turned upside down. The poor me I am so grateful attitude is really grating on me 🙄🙄🙄
You’re right - she barely left the house before. I bet she’s made up that she’s got Mark at home all the time now. It’s why I’ve said before it’s funny how she often says “I don’t see myself doing YouTube forever” or “I’m just glad I make a bit of money from my hobby” like she’s not desperate to have enough subscribers and earn enough so that Mark can be a stay at home Dad like Meldrum did. I bet that’s all she thinks about.

Reactions: 5
She said the other week (and it still pisses me off a bit thinking about it now) about how “proud” she was of Mark for “working his socks off” during his first week of working at home. It just screams to me that on his old Friday of working at home that he did duck all and she’s gobsmacked that when you work from home you have to actually, y’know, work.

we kind of already knew he didn’t do much work on his working at home day given he was on the living room desk with the kids able to play in the room with him but its people who take the piss like that which makes employers more reluctant to let people work flexibly. I know my work have it in policy (relaxed for the current tit show we’re living through) that you cannot have children at home on days you homework. If it wasn’t in writing then I’d love to have not have my toddler at nursery and save the fees for when I homework every Friday! 😩

...and breathe...

Reactions: 9
Her plaits in her insta story today highlight how much she needs to keep her hair short. When she starts trying to grow it out it’s so thin and stringy.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Does Charlotte not understand the difference between 'social distancing' and 'self isolating'. In her latest video she says a few times that the builders are able to 'safely self isolate' 🤔 they are absolutely not self isolating love, at best they will be attempting to socially distance themselves. I love how she tries to justify that she is doing them a favour by letting them continue working on her wonderful extension 😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Does Charlotte not understand the difference between 'social distancing' and 'self isolating'. In her latest video she says a few times that the builders are able to 'safely self isolate' 🤔 they are absolutely not self isolating love, at best they will be attempting to socially distance themselves. I love how she tries to justify that she is doing them a favour by letting them continue working on her wonderful extension 😱
To be fair I think many people are confused at the terms, Everyday new info comes about and its hard to keep track of

Reactions: 1
Why did she's say bless them about the builders getting there early? She's paying them, they aren't doing her a favour. Labourers start at 7.30am it's not early its a working day

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why did she's say bless them about the builders getting there early? She's paying them, they aren't doing her a favour. Labourers start at 7.30am it's not early its a working day
Because she’s an idiot and she has no concept of how the world works outside of her “job” on social media and Marks lame IT job.

Reactions: 8
Oh god here we go again with her sentimental crap. When she says 2020 hasn’t been the year we all hoped for basically she means poor me my lovely new extension may be at risk and I can’t be sent on any free holidays or make as many ads. Poor me I can’t be as greedy as I wanted to be....Piss of Charlotte. Just piss off.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
After looking on google maps out of interest, it’s just near her street. I always see people on here saying “oh you can find the address easily” of influencers and have never figured how they do that - but from things she has said about her house position in relation to a supermarket, and looking at the google map, I easily narrowed it down to a house or two. So silly of her.

Reactions: 5
Has she got a screw loose or is she just really thick? Why does she think that someone dangerous wouldn’t just turn up on her doorstep? She’s practically inviting something bad to happen. I don’t care if she jeopardises her own safety, but she has a responsibility to protect her children. Her kids never signed up to any of this. Poor things; they’re stuck with the most ignorant mother who cares more about ads and making money than she does about the anonymity, privacy and safety of her children.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.