Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks it makes her tiny & vulnerable when it actually makes her look like a hobo 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Agreed! Although she put up a poll the other day asking if people still want food hauls and meal plans so, I reckon, regardless of the results, that theres probably one of those coming!
And there it is. Food haul and meal plan 🙄
Of course with a sickly sweet explanation. She even posted an image of the poll as proof of what way the vote went.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She keeps dropping in little references about feeling anxious and "I really needed this today" etc. Its sad that this influencer era has left me very sceptical. Is it genuine, is it for engagement, is it for sympathy or is it to deflect from the ads; maybe hoping that it will put people off criticising her.

Reactions: 11
‘I got this air wick candle because it smells really nice’
Well you wouldn’t buy it if it smells tit would you

Christ almighty get me off this planet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just watched it, she looked like she was about to burst in to tears at the beginning when she was rambling about polls and "with everything that's going on at the minute"

Even her story of her turning over her book is bloody dramatic and “romantic” true Charlotte fashion

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she looks pretty in the latest grocery vid. But. What's with the almost crying depressed intro she keeps doing?! Is it a ploy to get people to keep watching?!

Reactions: 5
I think she looks pretty in the latest grocery vid. But. What's with the almost crying depressed intro she keeps doing?! Is it a ploy to get people to keep watching?!
It’s because she knows her earning money through a grocery haul video when so many vulnerable people are unable to get delivery slots is wrong, but she still wants the dollar.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Well Charlotte looks well pissed off lately, she is having to do what millions of mothers do everyday look after their kids,
Our Charl is used to showing off in the school holidays , paid for holidays and fancy trips here and there , and days spent in the gardens of her relatives 🤣
Oh my my she is ACTUALLY at home and looking after the kids herself and she fricken hates it 🤣🤣
Supermum’s crown has slipped and its sarnies and super-noodles for the win.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well Charlotte looks well pissed off lately, she is having to do what millions of mothers do everyday look after their kids,
Our Charl is used to showing off in the school holidays , paid for holidays and fancy trips here and there , and days spent in the gardens of her relatives 🤣
Oh my my she is ACTUALLY at home and looking after the kids herself and she fricken hates it 🤣🤣
Supermum’s crown has slipped and its sarnies and super-noodles for the win.
I thought she looked and sounded quite pissed off in the last ditl video. Bill questioned what 24 divided by 2 was when they were making cakes ( or something similar) and she seemed to snap “that’s easy” but for me it was her tone. True Charlotte coming out there?

Reactions: 7
It’s because she knows her earning money through a grocery haul video when so many vulnerable people are unable to get delivery slots is wrong, but she still wants the dollar.
It's shameful really but I wouldn't expect anything else from a mother who uses their children for profit. She knows she shouldnt be uploading it, hence the poll.

Reactions: 9
Christ I could have written her post today about rolling the eggs down the stairs. How they do it every year because mark is from Preston, it's usually down a hill but they have to use the stairs, it's really special to them blah blah blah.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m going to assume that her lack of presence on Instagram today is because she’s treating us and is vlogging today. I’m guessing there’ll be the egg rolling, her getting dressed up and making an effort for Mark, extension talk, food prep, Prosecco drinking, cuddles, playing in the garden and the good old washing machine 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I’m going to assume that her lack of presence on Instagram today is because she’s treating us and is vlogging today. I’m guessing there’ll be the egg rolling, her getting dressed up and making an effort for Mark, extension talk, food prep, Prosecco drinking, cuddles, playing in the garden and the good old washing machine 😆
And a brew.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.