Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My kids would never stop and watch a movie in the middle of the day like that, let alone cuddle me haha Well trained in my opinion.

In other news, I think her latest video (book recommendations) is decent in terms of the type of things people might find useful at this time. Not blowing her trumpet but any means haha but it's better than her boring day in the life blogs.

Reactions: 8
My kids would never stop and watch a movie in the middle of the day like that, let alone cuddle me haha Well trained in my opinion.

In other news, I think her latest video (book recommendations) is decent in terms of the type of things people might find useful at this time. Not blowing her trumpet but any means haha but it's better than her boring day in the life blogs.
Really?! My son (4 next month) would sit and watch films all day if you’d let him 😂

In other news, I think her latest video (book recommendations) is decent in terms of the type of things people might find useful at this time. Not blowing her trumpet but any means haha but it's better than her boring day in the life blogs
Agreed! Although she put up a poll the other day asking if people still want food hauls and meal plans so, I reckon, regardless of the results, that theres probably one of those coming!

Reactions: 1
One of those things that you can’t un notice, when she talks to the kids she says ‘n-yeeeeah?’when she’s finished her sentence. Yes I’m petty.

Reactions: 7
Oh what is with that song and the rubbing of the bread and cake 🤢

Reactions: 2
😆 talking about her dress and pointing out not to order anything you don’t need to...does that go for the milkshake flavouring you’re trying to flog to us during this lockdown as I wouldn’t say it’s really an essential on a shopping list right now...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
B07522F4-014A-4BF5-9AF9-CB202FCA3C15.jpeg
B07522F4-014A-4BF5-9AF9-CB202FCA3C15.jpeg
Strangely enough, watching Charl slow motion sucking on a straw doesn’t make me want to buy Crusha milkshake... (also, Lime crusha sounds absolutely disgusting)

• Sick
I’m glad you said that because I also think it sounds gross 🤢
I do too. I love lime flavoured stuff however the thought of lime milk is just minging 🤢 And if for some reason it had appealed to me the picture of our Charl sooking it up the straw would put me right off 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure going out in the car to deliver “ bunny mail” is essential ...

Charlotte, stop being so bloody stupid and selfish. Dropping off “bunny mail” is not essential. STAY AT HOME. Sick to death of listening to you go on about how much you miss your family. FFS get a grip. THIS CRISIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!! You are setting an appalling example by advertising non-essential items and suggesting it’s ok to go out and deliver Easter cards. You are an utter embarrassment and should be ashamed of yourself.

Reactions: 15
Charlotte, stop being so bloody stupid and selfish. Dropping off “bunny mail” is not essential. STAY AT HOME. Sick to death of listening to you go on about how much you miss your family. FFS get a grip. THIS CRISIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!! You are setting an appalling example by advertising non-essential items and suggesting it’s ok to go out and deliver Easter cards. You are an utter embarrassment and should be ashamed of yourself.
Precisely. Hers and her kids hands have been all over those cards, so she might as well have gone in and hugged her parents. Plus we aren’t supposed to be driving anywhere apart from to get essential shopping. The daily exercise should be done by foot.

Precisely. Hers and her kids hands have been all over those cards, so she might as well have gone in and hugged her parents. Plus we aren’t supposed to be driving anywhere apart from to get essential shopping. The daily exercise should be done by foot.
It’s plain selfish , if By chance she had an accident on the way there she’d be taking NHS resources away from where they’re needed most ! Influencers doing stuff like this bugs me as they’re effectively encouraging their followers to do the same

Showing off her immaculate house makes me feel rubbish. I’m massively struggling keeping up with the housework whilst looking at my children plus working from home.

Reactions: 2
Showing off her immaculate house makes me feel rubbish. I’m massively struggling keeping up with the housework whilst looking at my children plus
working from home.
Don’t feel bad. You actually WORK from home, a real actual job. Charl doesn’t “work”, she minces around taking photos of herself & sells her kids online.

Reactions: 9
On the “tap to dress” picture in her pj’s why does she always pull the sleeve right down so it looks like she’s missing a hand 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.