Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not even a remotely interesting tradition

he’s from Preston not Timbuktu char we all now about egg rolling
im in Scotland and everyone I know rolls eggs at Easter. Ones that the kids have painted and decorated and roll em down a hill, any hill! As if it’s something special 😂

Reactions: 4
These are my ASOS pyjamas from a few months ago. 🤨 don’t believe a word she says anymore, all the “influencers” are the same. Those pjs are still available, you probably bought them during lockdown but can’t bear the thought of being seen to be ordering clothes during this time... just a thought

Reactions: 9
does she call a coffee a brew...
I’m wondering that too? Brewed coffee 😄 I appreciate it might be a regional thing but for me it’s just a cup of tea/coffee, I can’t stand the phrase ‘brew’. Especially as I can’t hear it said without Charlottes sad exaggerated sigh of woe

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m wondering that too? Brewed coffee 😄 I appreciate it might be a regional thing but for me it’s just a cup of tea/coffee, I can’t stand the phrase ‘brew’. Especially as I can’t hear it said without Charlottes sad exaggerated sigh of woe
She explained once that she always calls it a brew even though it’s coffee. I can’t remember why. But she doesn’t like tea. It was in one of her videos.

Reactions: 2
She explained once that she always calls it a brew even though it’s coffee. I can’t remember why. But she doesn’t like tea. It was in one of her videos.
That’ll have been some long-winded explanation I’m sure! Probably a tradition that makes her all sentimental and she has to keep it as it’s just so lovely and makes her feel so homely... 😆 who the duck calls coffee a brew?!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The way she stands in that mirror looks so uncomfortable she looks ridiculous, grow up Charlotte

Reactions: 8
I'm watching some of her original slimming world vlogs (which is how I first found her, no dissing as I loved them!) but she defo looks as big now as she was back then!

Has anyone else noticed this or am I being harsh?

I'm watching some of her original slimming world vlogs (which is how I first found her, no dissing as I loved them!) but she defo looks as big now as she was back then!

Has anyone else noticed this or am I being harsh?
Agree, she looks almost as big as that photo she posted today that was a throwback. I don’t know why she tries to hide it

I think she's very selective now of the photos she posts. The angle of the throwback picture isn't one she does now. She always does the face tilt, hip raised, arm placed to cover half of torso pose!

Reactions: 3
Oh my god I can’t STAND it when she does that voice pretending to be the cat’s voice. She does it with Stan too. Makes my whole body cringe.

• Sick
Screenshot_20200414-182908_Instagram.jpg
Such a Charlotte caption 😂
"This was a really lovely read. I really did enjoy it".
Can she not just say "really enjoyed this!". I swear she's doing it on purpose now.

• Haha
I came across this old gem. It’s so bizarre - it’s like she’s a completely different person?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
lol I was going through my insta dm's (yes that's how bored I am) and I saw this from 2017 wtf what a bleep i was hahaha
Screenshot_2020-04-13-01-04-44.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“One day I will have all of our collective family in this space” - have her parents and Mark’s ever even met????!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.