Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200406-105108_Instagram.jpg
Guys, shes been productive but it doesnt count if she doesnt brag about it so, here you go! Why do we need to know that she has sorted their clothes? Are we meant to feel good about it? Or proud of her? I dont get it 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 104503
Guys, shes been productive but it doesnt count if she doesnt brag about it so, here you go! Why do we need to know that she has sorted their clothes? Are we meant to feel good about it? Or proud of her? I dont get it 🤔😂
How is that ‘lunch’?? What a poor amount of food. All done for the gram I bet !!

Reactions: 5
duck off with the bloody ad break. Oh wait I forgot you’re advertising it to us thinking that us morons will actually add it our list of essentials when we go shopping, that’s if we are lucky to get hold of milk in the first place though. So completely out of touch with life. As someone said above, I’m not interested if it’s her “wage” stop advertising stuff to us that’s completely irrelevant to us right now!

Reactions: 10
duck off with the bloody ad break. Oh wait I forgot you’re advertising it to us thinking that us morons will actually add it our list of essentials when we go shopping, that’s if we are lucky to get hold of milk in the first place though. So completely out of touch with life. As someone said above, I’m not interested if it’s her “wage” stop advertising stuff to us that’s completely irrelevant to us right now!
And she’s asking if she should start her grocery hauls again! Honestly this woman!! Yes, stock is *slightly* better, but there are still so many vulnerable people unable to get delivery or click and collect slots. The ‘anything for the views’ mentality of these vloggers never fails to astound me.

Reactions: 11
She’s nothing else to vlog - she’s boring, Mark’s boring, kid life is boring. Every grocery haul’s exactly the same. Give it up Charl, you have nothing to offer anymore.

Reactions: 9
It's also tempting people to go the shops when they wouldn't usually be going. Honestly, just give it up!

Reactions: 6
Honestly so angry about this I was tempted to message her. But what’s the point when she’ll skirt around the problem and reply with some passive aggressive remark.

Reactions: 6
Why does she always start her stories with that depressing/woe is me/fed up type of “hi everyone” like she’s about to have a pity party

Reactions: 14
Why does she always start her stories with that depressing/woe is me/fed up type of “hi everyone” like she’s about to have a pity party
This bugs the crap out of me! The little croaky "hi everyone, I hope you're all ok." Then proceeds to talk normally.

Reactions: 13
More riveting content of her washing machine again today. Id never watch my own, why does she think other people want to watch hers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Full face of thick make-up and hair styled all the time during this lockdown. Her priorities are certainly very different to mine 😂

Plus, I think she forgets that not everyone has a bloody supermarket almost in their back garden that she can walk to in 2 minutes🙄

Yes, she skips down her garden, flowy maxi skirt, no bra, droopy boobs swinging in the light breeze, bare fugly trotters, lank hair blowing in the wind, brew in hand, birds are chirping, bees are buzzing, she pads softly through the bluebells, over the troll bridge with the steam lapping at her pig’s feet & into Sainsbury’s she goes!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yes, she skips down her garden, flowy maxi skirt, no bra, droopy boobs swinging in the light breeze, bare fugly trotters, lank hair blowing in the wind, brew in hand, birds are chirping, bees are buzzing, she pads softly through the bluebells, over the troll bridge with the steam lapping at her pig’s feet & into Sainsbury’s she goes!
I have laughed so hard at this 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
it’s a Waitrose dontcha know? Where would she be without her free coffee!?

• Haha
Oh yes! 😂 Waitrose! We’ll have the obligatory shot of her holding the “brew” with her gnarled fingernails, flip flops showcasing her fingers for toes bunioned feet.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why is she like ‘...just want to cuddle them today’. Is that earth mother code for the far more relatable - ‘I can’t be arsed to parent right now’ 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.