Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many things about that blog have annoyed me.

I think she is incredibly selfish and ignorant to sit and talk about this current situation, given that some people are going to be left in awful situations. I'm not saying she doesn't have the right to be scared and worried (we all are) but to sit and whinge to the camera is not what's needed right now and could be a real trigger for someone in a bad way right now. I think she should either completely stop making videos for the time being or make them about things people may find useful during this time.
If all she has to blog in a day is her talking at the camera, cleaning, doing the washing and spending all of 5 minutes with her children (before moaning she needs a "brew" break) then I would argue she needs to reevaluate putting the blog out there.

Sorry for the rant!!!

Reactions: 14
Treated to another vlog from Charlotte! Lucky us. That will help us through these dark days. I reckon we'll be seeing a lot more daily vlogs because it will be the only thing that brings in any money. There'll be no brands offering ads, gifts or paid partnerships given the situation we are in.

Reactions: 4
An ad...really? I get she needs to earn money but trying to flog stuff at a time when some people are struggling to get the basics such as bread or nappies and baby milk. She just doesn’t get it does she.

Reactions: 11
An ad...really? I get she needs to earn money but trying to flog stuff at a time when some people are struggling to get the basics such as bread or nappies and baby milk. She just doesn’t get it does she.
I think it would have been part of her contract with the brand to post it today (2 weeks before Easter, schools should have been breaking up today?) rather than Charlotte choosing to do it today, so more poor judgement from the brand not to pull it really.

Reactions: 3
I think it would have been part of her contract with the brand to post it today (2 weeks before Easter, schools should have been breaking up today?) rather than Charlotte choosing to do it today, so more poor judgement from the brand not to pull it really.
Yes, the brand should’ve pulled it. I’m not sure if she gets paid beforehand or after she advertises it? Makes me laugh how well aware she is that it’s not a great time to be flogging chocolate, because she put out a ‘Grateful to have work in these uncertain time. Thank you for your support’ message or something along those lines. Proper reverse psychology, that. It comes across as manipulative to anyone with a brain. Sheep will flood her with praise, of course.

Reactions: 6
I understand that it was probably part of the terms with the brand so get the timing of it, I do think though that with the amount of ads she threw out consecutively last year that some people see an ad (like myself) and go “here we go again another ad” 🤷‍♀️

She’d be better focusing on helping him with the incorrect answers in his book rather than doing her ‘humble bragging’ on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 2
My kid is the same age as Daisy. She got glasses in November. They got worn daily until about middle of January. 90% of the time if she is told to put them on she will. The other 10% is her setting her glasses down in the house and not being able to find them.

My daughter's vision isn't bad. The clarity just is not there. The doctor didn't even really want to give her glasses because she said a lot of kids that young don't wear their glasses, but my kid insisted she needed them. She would need 100% need them by the time she started grade 1. Daisy could have a similar thing and the glasses won't be crucial until she has to go to school and they get into the intensive learning.
My daughter is also the same age and has had glasses since she was about 18 months. Defo before she was 2. She wears them all the time, not going to lie it was hard work, be it it can be done. We were told she needed to wear them, kids over correct their vision? So they don't realise they need them ( or something like that) that's why it's important they wear them, eventually they get used to them and realise they need them, and ideally it should be done before school... daisy's glasses look quite thick so I recon she defo needs them, Charlotte had meltdown over the fact daisy needed glasses. I think that has something to do with it.

Reactions: 2
I know it’s been mentioned before, but is it normal for a tot’s wrists to be that floppy (Stan’s)?

She loves eyeing herself up in the camera, doesn’t she?! She’s always doing it when Stan or Daisy are on her too. Vain much?

Reactions: 6
My daughter is also the same age and has had glasses since she was about 18 months. Defo before she was 2. She wears them all the time, not going to lie it was hard work, be it it can be done. We were told she needed to wear them, kids over correct their vision? So they don't realise they need them ( or something like that) that's why it's important they wear them, eventually they get used to them and realise they need them, and ideally it should be done before school... daisy's glasses look quite thick so I recon she defo needs them, Charlotte had meltdown over the fact daisy needed glasses. I think that has something to do with it.
I've never paid close attention to the lenses. I didn't get the meltdown. They are just glasses.

Reactions: 3
I've never paid close attention to the lenses. I didn't get the meltdown. They are just glasses.
I think the meltdown was the guilt she felt over passing the syndrome on to her daughter. She said she feels responsible for Daisy’s issues.

Reactions: 1
oh do shut the duck up Charlotte. Whine whine whine! Ever thought about keyworkers like myself that has to go out and expose themselves every day? You carry on doing ads and making money while our country is on the verge of a breakdown.
We don’t need to know about your contraception plan and your periods making you moody. You’re not the only woman going through it.

Reactions: 14
oh do shut the duck up Charlotte. Whine whine whine! Ever thought about keyworkers like myself that has to go out and expose themselves every day? You carry on doing ads and making money while our country is on the verge of a breakdown.
We don’t need to know about your contraception plan and your periods making you moody. You’re not the only woman going through it.
Urgh grim mate. These instashamers don’t realise how
Lucky they have got it.

Reactions: 5
What a self-absorbed airhead. She literally has nothing worthwhile or intelligent to say.

Reactions: 7
I think the meltdown was the guilt she felt over passing the syndrome on to her daughter. She said she feels responsible for Daisy’s issues.
She knew she had a chance to pass it along. 🤷‍♀️ I get feeling guilty, but letting it get to the point where it causes mental distress over small issues like glasses or hearing aids tells me she needs some serious therapy. Or it's all for content. I hope it is because I can't imagine anyone I know IRL not telling me to get some help.

🙄 using the kids learning time as an opportunity to perform for the camera. Ffs just get on with home schooling and stop posting it on Instagram!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.