Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She knew she had a chance to pass it along. 🤷‍♀️ I get feeling guilty, but letting it get to the point where it causes mental distress over small issues like glasses or hearing aids tells me she needs some serious therapy. Or it's all for content. I hope it is because I can't imagine anyone I know IRL not telling me to get some help.
Does anyone remember when she actually admitted that her doctor said she has PTSD from her experience with Daisy and her syndrome, and that she was looking at her options; therapy etc. This hasn’t been mentioned since. She might be keeping it private I suppose but I wonder if she actually went ahead with getting help. It’s obvious she has mental issues related to it and she’s just scratching the surface on social media - I’m sure it goes far deeper.

Reactions: 1
She knew she had a chance to pass it along. 🤷‍♀️ I get feeling guilty, but letting it get to the point where it causes mental distress over small issues like glasses or hearing aids tells me she needs some serious therapy. Or it's all for content. I hope it is because I can't imagine anyone I know IRL not telling me to get some help.
Totally understand feeling some guilt and what they went through when Daisy was born must have been awful for everyone. But they chose to have another baby, knowing that the same thing could happen again, so she obviously doesn’t feel that much guilt about it.

Reactions: 7
The fuss she made about Daisy's glasses really irritated me. I know people with "her" syndrome, often end up needing glasses however, lots of kids just need glasses! We have been told my kids will always need them. Their prescription is too strong to ever be fully corrected but its just the way it is! No underlying reasons for it. The only difference is, my kids wear them, always. It's the first thing they do in the morning. Charlotte only ever pops Daisy's on when she has an appointment.

Reactions: 6
Totally understand feeling some guilt and what they went through when Daisy was born must have been awful for everyone. But they chose to have another baby, knowing that the same thing could happen again, so she obviously doesn’t feel that much guilt about it.
Totally agree

The fuss she made about Daisy's glasses really irritated me. I know people with "her" syndrome, often end up needing glasses however, lots of kids just need glasses! We have been told my kids will always need them. Their prescription is too strong to ever be fully corrected but its just the way it is! No underlying reasons for it. The only difference is, my kids wear them, always. It's the first thing they do in the morning. Charlotte only ever pops Daisy's on when she has an appointment.
I have a high prescription. My kids are around a 5! Much lower than mine, I hate it when the lose their glasses. I feel so sorry for them not being able to see properly, straining their eyes and getting a headache. I just don't know why she wouldn't want to fix that for her. 🤷

I *know* how tough it is to get kids to keep their glasses on. But considering their syndrome can cause retinal detachment you’d think she’d take it more seriously.

Reactions: 8
Why is she sharing a photo of Daisy sleeping to thousands of strangers?!! She wouldn’t invade Mark’s privacy like that. Oh, it must be because the kids are the money makers... She would never disrespect or embarrass Mark like that. She’s an idiot

What is irritating me, is that shes in a more fortunate position than others and instead of counting her blessings and getting on with it she moans solid about it.. come back and moan charl when its relevant

Wow, how self-absorbed can one person be?! I get that everyone needs a bit of light relief from all that’s going on in the world right now. BUT bloody hell, her recent posts have seriously misjudged the mood in the current climate. To go on about her extension (who cares?!) and then say how positive it is that her brand work got approved and will be up for us to see soon 😳 It’s like rubbing it in everyone’s faces. Her ‘I’m alright, Jack’ attitude is a slap in the face for anyone who has lost their job, faces financial hardship, or is out on the frontline risking their life. She’s so smug and has her head in the clouds.

Reactions: 18
I can’t be doing with her when she plonks the camera down in order to capture her and the kids in natural moments but it’s so obvious she’s performing for the camera, you can tell she’s totally aware of what she’s doing cue all her followers gushing over her

Reactions: 4
I’m really glad she made the cornflake cakes with the children...... oh wait, no - the children got to watch Charl make the cakes. Everything she does on those vlogs is for the camera rather than for her children.

Edited to add. What is the point in her giving them one tomato, 1/3 of some cucumber and 1 strawberry? Miles off being one of their 5 a day.

Reactions: 5
I love how she said she did her hair and makeup today to make herself feel better, when we all know it’s because she’s having an “indoor date night with Mark” tonight.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
“It’s in store at Asda if you want to try it” followed by next page “stay safe everybody” 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She shouldn’t be doing ads right now. None of them should. I don’t care that it’s her income - many people have had to lose their income because of this. It’s morally wrong to be advertising milkshake when it’s difficult to even get hold of any milk. Wake the duck up Charlotte.

Reactions: 25
The self-absorbed airhead is seriously scraping the barrel for content now...

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.