Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her parents are both overweight too, probably feeding her up from childhood.
Why does everyone need so many snacks??!! Three good meals a day & maybe a small treat after dinner should be suffice!
I wish I could quit the evening snacking I don't eat much all day and eat loads of chocolate when the kids are in bed. Probably like Char. I however do acknowledge I have a binge eating problem and a very unhealthy attitude with food and my body. It's easier said than done to quit.

Reactions: 3

Jayne82

Chatty Member
She’s just put a video on the home account of the kitchen. I can’t understand why it’s so small - she’s had a huge extension but the kitchen space is literally no bigger than it was it seems like a complete waste especially for someone who loves cooking.
She’s lost the wall looking out into the conservatory, where her sink used to be, so I suppose she hasn’t really gained anything in the kitchen it’s self. But she having a utility were the washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer will go. Saying that though I get what you mean even with a utility I’d still want my kitchen to be bigger🙂.

bobs

Chatty Member
I’m glad you said that because I also think it sounds gross 🤢
I do too. I love lime flavoured stuff however the thought of lime milk is just minging 🤢 And if for some reason it had appealed to me the picture of our Charl sooking it up the straw would put me right off 🤢

• Haha

nobrains

Seriously? He’s scrawny, short, balding & has no personality!! Think you’re on your own there lol! 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah I think he's handsome 😅 I don't have a type,like all different looking men but I think he's handsome personally and the world would be a boring place if we all like/fancied the same kind of people (I personallyfancy the pants of Alan carr 😂😂) And I don't mind bald men 🤤

• Sick

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
The elaborate meals are to mask the fact that she does bugger all else for her children. I wouldn’t call keeping a nice house being a mother. She does bare minimum. Taking your children to swimming lessons etc. I would consider a pretty essential life skill. They want for nothing material wise but she’s more interested in appearances. She NEEDS that much makeup to look half decent, she doesn’t have a face for natural makeup

Someone must be eating it 🙊
She does take her children to swimming lessons, doesn’t she? I know they definitely had them before lockdown. And she never says how much she spends on grocery hauls, because I would imagine it’s an extortionate amount. She buys WAY too much food for a family with a baby and a preschooler.

Heather

While praising her mum, Me, myself and I manages to make Mother’s Day all about herself. Typical Charlotte 🙄

• Wow
I think they must spend at least £100 on food/drink, easily. They have full on 3 meals a day, loads of snacks and her & Sharky Boy love a few shandies and “treats” most nights.....
I reckon so easily, probably closer to 200 when you add in her top up shops and take aways.
When I shopped at Tesco for the 5 of us I'd be spending about £120 a week, I did over buy some stuff though as we lived in a small village 30 minutes from the nearest town and was concerned about getting snowed in 🤣

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
Find a brother who helps you do your make up? Hmm I’m not sure we get much choice in our brothers and sisters. That’s not really how it works it is Charlotte

• Haha

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
View attachment 98654
I hate when she doesnt bother to mention Bill's dad. Mark is not "their dad". He is Daisy and Stanley's dad. Sure, he appears to be a great step dad and that's a very important role too. He treats Bill as his own, but would it kill her to acknowledge Bill's actual dad? I wonder how she would feel if Stephen referred to his girlfriend as Bill's mum.
(In this context, I'm sure she is just meaning she is grateful to have Mark but, still, it irks me and its something she has done before.)
Won’t publicly acknowledge him yet still has handfuls of photos of him on her insta page from when they were a couple.....

Plagueemmi

Also, there’s clearly not much homeschooling going on whilst playing video games and watching tv!! The irony in her latest picture is that the child that needs the glasses is the one who doesn’t have them on.
Somebody commented about that on her post 😂 wouldn’t you just play hard ball (no tv/tablet etc) until she put the glasses on?

Attachments

PandaPop20

Chatty Member
To be fair things with her ex might have been shit for a long time before he actually moved out. They may have just stayed together for Bill. I.had a scroll through her Insta before and she still has photos of her and her ex together. That's odd.

Reactions: 2
I stopped liking her when she went on that holiday to France I think it was. She did a Q&A and said they had no holiday plans and were saving for the extension, a couple of weeks later she did a Hello from the airport!! post. Poor taste imo. Then the ads kept on coming and the sickly sweet, I'm everybody's best mate and perfect mum act started to grate on me.
Ooooh how could I forget about that??? I remember now being raging about that too!

• Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
I did think this, I’ve been doing it a few weeks and I couldn’t do it every day. The first time I did it I felt like I’d fell down the stairs the next day, couldn't sit on the loo without wincing and I’m (just for reference) not “overweight” or particularly unfit.
Same🤣🤣

Jayne82

Chatty Member
I know it’s been mentioned but I never pay that much attention, just watched her vlog and I just can’t unsee stan’s wrists. Not picking at the child obviously I’ve just personally never seen someone with wrists that are so...floppy?
I agree. He’s a cute little boy but there is something not quite right with his wrists.