Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jlne

Don’t get how she isn’t sweating in those pyjamas every night in this weather 🥵

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Heather

Not long before they split, Charlotte posted a bit of a gushy post about her ex. He appeared in one of the Taylor Swift videos where the rest of her family mimed and danced about. She also wrote nice things about him when telling the story of Bill’s birth. Obviously things could’ve been bad behind closed doors, but it’s very convenient that she got together with Mark 3 weeks later (or so she says). She said in a video that colleagues at work made comments on how Mark and Charl were really close and like “brother and sister”. Again, very convenient.

Joey13

Did we really need an in-depth explanation of the crisps..... what the flavours were and the quantities of each said flavour. Absolutely thrilling.

Bec3007

VIP Member
To be fair things with her ex might have been shit for a long time before he actually moved out. They may have just stayed together for Bill. I.had a scroll through her Insta before and she still has photos of her and her ex together. That's odd.
That’s fair enough but she didn’t really hesitate in introducing Bill to Mark. Thankfully it’s worked out but imagine it didn’t? How many ‘step daddies’ would the poor lad have had? I do wonder..

• Wow

raboyko

I don’t believe for a second that she is doing the 30 day shred properly. I wish she would stop telling people in her comments that it should be done every day too. So deluded in thinking that an exercise dvd will transform her.

GlasgowGirl72

VIP Member
Another ad 🙄

But what annoys me more is the constant shot of her left hand, obviously trying to show off her engagement ring and her terribly painted nails! Why?! Why does her hand need to be the focal point of ‘as break over’ 😠
I’d be hiding that ring!! It’s like one you used to get in a “lucky” bag as a kid in the 70’s & 80’s!!!!

• Haha

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
Her diet and life habit is everything a fitness guru would NOT do and the biggest part about all this is she is in total denial.

Jayne82

Chatty Member
She got stairs into the extension now. I don’t really like the idea though that if Stan or Daisy wake in the night looking for their Mum they will have to go down some stairs then up some more to get to their parents room. Is she going to use a stair gate until their a little older?

Sara_M

VIP Member
How many questions is she putting on stories today! Needing to boost engagement? Just get on with it Char, you already know what you're going to film and post!

Canuk

My daughter is also the same age and has had glasses since she was about 18 months. Defo before she was 2. She wears them all the time, not going to lie it was hard work, be it it can be done. We were told she needed to wear them, kids over correct their vision? So they don't realise they need them ( or something like that) that's why it's important they wear them, eventually they get used to them and realise they need them, and ideally it should be done before school... daisy's glasses look quite thick so I recon she defo needs them, Charlotte had meltdown over the fact daisy needed glasses. I think that has something to do with it.
I've never paid close attention to the lenses. I didn't get the meltdown. They are just glasses.

Rosie878

VIP Member
Their extension has brought them so close to the house next to them. I’d be so pissed off if I lived in that house!

Meezy

I don’t believe for a second that she is doing the 30 day shred properly. I wish she would stop telling people in her comments that it should be done every day too. So deluded in thinking that an exercise dvd will transform her.
I think that she maybe has unrealistic expectations for doing the 30 Day Shred. Last time she did it she was much bigger, and had a noticeable result. This time it might not be as drastic as she is smaller to start with. But it definitely takes more than a 20 or 30 min workout with 2kg weights to get fitter!

Also, you can't really blame her for her hair when all the hairdressers are shut! My ends are shocking at this point, but I have my hair appointment booked at last so the countdown is on 😂

Lou23

Using the current state to keep her bill off for a week. No surprise there eh.