Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsJones83

VIP Member
They both have Charlotte’s same flat facial features, I’ve never been able to understand why she is so sure Stan doesn’t have her syndrome
Sorry, I’ve just started catching up with this thread, I’ve always wondered this too, and the three of them sound really nasally when they talk.

Reactions: 2

Lolly666

She often sounds weirdly out of breath whenever she's walking and filming, it's so disctracting!

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Completely agree ! It’ll affect other people far more than her considering she’s always at home anyway and constantly talking about it will only make people in bad situations feel worse. Good luck with her getting a delivery slot next week :ROFLMAO:apparently they’re all booked up plus I think at this moment in time they should be reserved for people who are isolating or vulnerable.
She rarely actually leaves the house, she’ll be fine. And I’m unable to get any delivery slots at all, with any supermarket, for the next three weeks.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
To be fair to Charl, if you look at her old Blog post about her weight where she's shared some pictures from when Bill was tiny, she was really big then and now she is nowhere near that size. So she's done well to keep it off and not end up how she once was.
Ive always wanted her to do a video on weight maintenance but I suppose that might be a bit weird 😆 Because yes, she used to be bigger and I don’t understand how she keeps it off considering how much she eats/doesn’t exercise.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member

My all time favourite Charlotte video. Especially putting on the eye makeup. It's like shes forgotten how to use her hands. Completely hamming it up 😂😂. Its just a no mirror challenges yet she proclaims "how am I going to find my temples!". The little opening bit is so cringe too!
Please watch it. Its amazing 😂
(Btw, it was for a good cause, I do realise that. But she is wonderfully terrible in it so, let's just focus on that for now lol!)
My god she’s aged since then. Mark is worse though. And I see she’s shoved Bill two inches away from the TV so she can waffle on at a camera about her face again.

• Wow

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I think she said she named Bill (William) after someone from a favourite musical. Daisy because she wanted to keep the flower theme (Sweet William). And Stan... I dunno. Not a flower as far as I’m aware 😂

Her and Daisy have Stickler Syndrome.
I thought Daisy as after some old mill that her and Mark used to drive past? I might be going to crazy though!

Mooma

Can I just ask, is there a thread for theLambertonlife! If not, why not? All they do is brag about how much money they spend

Lou23

Phew I’m so glad she cleared up what she meant earlier and posted a picture of her new extension...again

• Haha

Pagger

Chatty Member
Why I'm surprised mark osnt getting a vasectomy if she is having issues with contraception. I'm about to have my 2nd and me and my husband are already counting down until he can get one 😂

• Haha

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Yeah I’m pretty sure Bill still does. But I think he seems a little younger than his years because he has much younger siblings.

37BBL

VIP Member
What on earth have they done to Wanny’s hair?! He looks like a very short 15-year old. 😆
She posted something not long ago with Mark shaving it. I knew they'd gone for a buzz cut! He's too little for that imo. I know its lockdown and it may of needed doing, but i would have just trimmed it out of his eyes, the buzz cut really doesn't look good on a little toddler!!!

raboyko

She was so worried about Daisy in NICU she was posing for belly shots straight away to show how much weight she’d lost 🙄
Just shows her true colours really doesn’t it. I can’t even imagine how insecure she must be to still be obsessed with her weight at a time like that.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I’m wondering that too? Brewed coffee 😄 I appreciate it might be a regional thing but for me it’s just a cup of tea/coffee, I can’t stand the phrase ‘brew’. Especially as I can’t hear it said without Charlottes sad exaggerated sigh of woe
She explained once that she always calls it a brew even though it’s coffee. I can’t remember why. But she doesn’t like tea. It was in one of her videos.

Lou23

I think they’re being sensible and it’s really up to them what they choose to do whether that’s extending or moving the only thing I can’t be doing with is her need to tell us all about it, every minor bit of detail. We don’t care, it’s not relevant to us at all.