Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Watched the first few minutes of her latest home reno video...she is SO out of breath just walking around and talking that I had to stop because it was quite painful listening.

Reactions: 2

Sara_M

VIP Member
I'm guessing that ad is the reason for this story. She posted this about an hour before the ad went up
Screenshot_20200315-142416_Instagram.jpg

Lou23

I know it’s been mentioned but I never pay that much attention, just watched her vlog and I just can’t unsee stan’s wrists. Not picking at the child obviously I’ve just personally never seen someone with wrists that are so...floppy?

Bec3007

VIP Member
I only started following her early this year so I’ve not seen a lot of videos. I have snooped her insta though 🤣 Shes an odd character for sure

Pagger

Chatty Member
Why would you make a home renovation account for yourself unless you wanted others to see? Surely with her 'content creator's skills she could document it in another way that she could keep.

Thecatgotthecream

She’d be better focusing on helping him with the incorrect answers in his book rather than doing her ‘humble bragging’ on Instagram stories.

Heresthetea

Chatty Member
When I watched the stories i couldn’t believe how bad the little ones wrists were after it was pointed out on here. She must have taken him to get accessed for that surely .

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Showing off her immaculate house makes me feel rubbish. I’m massively struggling keeping up with the housework whilst looking at my children plus working from home.

Lolly666

The expression ‘date night’ makes me want to puke. Translation= Charlotte and Mark are eating a meal together.... like millions of other couples every friggin day.

no one cares
It is SO cringe. I lose a bit of respect for anyone who uses that expression😂