Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Harry

Chatty Member
Oh my god stan’s wrists in her Instagram stories today, that isn’t normal surely!!
I am genuinely in shock, I’d be wanting an explanation from health professionals if I was his mother

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Heather

I think Charlotte is one of the most unrelatable influencers out there. She pretends to be all modest and self deprecating, when really its brag, brag, brag.
"Stan was up at 5am and, we had a cuddle and watched Moana. I truely cherish the early starts with him. Bill and Daisy joined us after they had finished reading to one another. I then managed to do 7 loads of washing and hang them on the line (the bluebirds helped me). For lunch today we packed a picnic and skipped to the meadow to eat it. I read my book and watched my babies as they danced in the sunshine. I asked myself "how did I get so lucky?". Then it was back home, to see the man I fell madly in love with (he's from Preston).
For dinner, I prepared slow-braided octopus. The kids love it.
I then settled down, with a gin, to watch Les Miserables and felt giddy and the thought of another early start with my beautiful little boy.
I hope you have had a great day too!"
Spot on 👏 This is brilliant 😂

Pjw596

she Could have a decent channel and following without her kids, she could just do food. I quite liked her older food idea videos.

Lola-pattie1

Stan reading that book in the vlog was one of the cutest things ever!!!
I know some people can't take how sickly Charlotte is but credit given where credits due, i think she is a great Mum.

Mememememe

I believe so. I really thought she’d be all ‘wedding diet!’ mad, but amazingly she barely seems to mention the wedding.
Wait till January, although didn't she struggle with SW second time around? Maybe she will try something else. I Loved her SW videos they were a huge help to me back then.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
I’ve only just watched the Lake District vlog. My god, how many times can this woman say “Lov-lee” in the space of twenty minutes?! 🙄

EmCheese

VIP Member
My husband likes football and seeing his mates... but also secretly enjoys musicals, cookery programmes and shit with me, so it is possible 😂

We just finished watching Glow Up (a makeup artist competition) and he was more invested than I was 😂

raboyko

How do you know her teeth are bad because of her sticklers, that makes no sense. She could of been born without and had the same teeth.
Also it’s something that irritates me, if you don’t like it you aren’t on the right site.
For me the fact that she seems to think she is very attractive is hilarious.

Twopenniesworth

VIP Member
I envied the extention, I really need and want one. They must have made quite a bit of equity in it and remortgaged a HUGE amount. I'm not jealous anymore!

Why would they furlough though if he can wfh?
I was furloughed and I work from home permanently (before covid too). I work in travel and there was no money coming into the company due to flights being grounded. I’m back in now but mainly dealing with refunds for our customers who’s holidays were cancelled. I guess it depends what he does but a lot of companies have come to a stand still so they are using the furlough scheme to keep afloat I guess.

Tiantian1005

Chatty Member
I feel I have missed out on sth - in her latest story what is the scan that she has been worried about? Then I don’t think she ever mentioned Mark was furloughed? Nothing wrong with being furloughed but surely the guy should be doing everything in the house

Queenie

VIP Member
Tattle’s her bible. I just wish she’d take our advice about the crazy frog face, gurning like a half wit. 😡

Sara_M

VIP Member
She's mentioned SW in her new stories, just a thought, is this all planned? SW on insta and YouTube brings in a big following, she's getting a new kitchen, are we about to get a whole new SW cooking style/WIEIAD content coming our way to show off the new kitchen and bring in the dollar to pay for it?
Yep, I bet you're right. SW gets a huge following and I honestly dont know why you would start the s.w. plan in the middle of getting your kitchen ripped out. She knows what gets views.

I didn't drop a dress size or had noticeable weight loss til I lost 2 and a half stone! I'm quite small though. I'm not sure how tall Charlotte is?
I think she's mentioned that she was 5'6" (honestly, do NOT ask me why I remembered that)...I'm a bit shorter and narrower than Charlotte and I have to say, I bet my weight varies by 2 lbs across the month 😅 I didn't look noticeably slimmer until I'd lost about 10 kg!