Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree ! It’ll affect other people far more than her considering she’s always at home anyway and constantly talking about it will only make people in bad situations feel worse. Good luck with her getting a delivery slot next week :ROFLMAO:apparently they’re all booked up plus I think at this moment in time they should be reserved for people who are isolating or vulnerable.
She rarely actually leaves the house, she’ll be fine. And I’m unable to get any delivery slots at all, with any supermarket, for the next three weeks.

Reactions: 2
She’s lapping up having builders round isn’t she? She’s mentioned a few time about enjoying having them there. Can just imagine her stood at her kitchen window holding her coffee singing along to their “cracking” radio station like she’s in some kind of performance

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s lapping up having builders round isn’t she? She’s mentioned a few time about enjoying having them there. Can just imagine her stood at her kitchen window holding her coffee singing along to their “cracking” radio station like she’s in some kind of performance
After watching her Story 🙄 if you didn’t feel depressed before it you’ll certainly feel depressed afterwards!!!!

Reactions: 5
You’ve hit the nail on the head!

Reactions: 3
“Just me... on cuppa duty” she is literally THRILLED to serve them. Strange woman

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She is so dark around her eyes! Looks like she has been punched. Is that normal?

Reactions: 4
I had to smile at the latest video of sad/serious music playing whilst she put the laundry on. Doing the washing, Coronavirus edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It’s interesting how a lot of “influencers” are struggling for content at the moment. I’ve seen so many of them asking their followers what videos they’d like to see. At the moment no one wants to watch hauls or days out or holiday videos etc. Other than cleaning videos what other content can they produce? And even when it’s calmed down a bit will people really want to see hauls? It’ll take a long time for things to “get back to normal”.

Reactions: 6
could this be the decline of these idiots??

no content.....followers starting to see through the tedium and turning on each other......god,i hope so!

Reactions: 4
Without sounding too smug, as a school worker I’m loving all these influencers posting with their “day 1/week 1” of home schooling done like it’s a breeze. 😂 just give it a week and they’ll be desperate for the schools to be reopened. I’m saying this as we seem to receive nothing but abuse from parents complaining about anything and everything . I’m just hoping that they may appreciate just a little that we do try our absolute best by their children. But for now I’ll just let Charlotte crack on with her YouTube exercise for the kids pe lesson and her trench talk whilst ogling the builders.

Reactions: 18
Toes on show 🤮

I don’t think I have seen her looking so bad! Wonder if she is stressed!

View attachment 97874View attachment 97875View attachment 97876View attachment 97877
Surprise she’s pregnant?

While praising her mum, Me, myself and I manages to make Mother’s Day all about herself. Typical Charlotte 🙄

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.