Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plagueemmi

I can’t get past wanny’s hair cut poor kid. A haircut can make a huge difference to how someone looks, he’s lost that little boy/toddler look and now looks like a right bruiser 🤦‍♀️ Sorry, not criticising the child just her idea of a decent hair cut for a 2 year old
What I dont get is that Stan had his hair cut because it apparently needed it but Daisy’s hair is starting to look a bit straggly at the ends but you don’t see her getting the scissors out there. Definitely agree that it just looks a bit silly on Stan though, they could’ve at least done it with a longer grade on the clippers

Reactions: 3

Good Egg

VIP Member
She’s lapping up having builders round isn’t she? She’s mentioned a few time about enjoying having them there. Can just imagine her stood at her kitchen window holding her coffee singing along to their “cracking” radio station like she’s in some kind of performance
Toes on show 🤮

I don’t think I have seen her looking so bad! Wonder if she is stressed!

View attachment 97874View attachment 97875View attachment 97876View attachment 97877
Surprise she’s pregnant?

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
An ad...really? I get she needs to earn money but trying to flog stuff at a time when some people are struggling to get the basics such as bread or nappies and baby milk. She just doesn’t get it does she.
I think it would have been part of her contract with the brand to post it today (2 weeks before Easter, schools should have been breaking up today?) rather than Charlotte choosing to do it today, so more poor judgement from the brand not to pull it really.

Booklover

VIP Member
Love the way people write massive essays in the comments section on her youtube, Insta etc. I always just think, what's the point?! She doesn't care in the slightest about YOUR children or YOUR house! Hence why she only puts a quick token reply on one or two of the comments.
Exactly this. These instafloggers only care about the number of followers they can amass to get the ads in.

Lou23

I can just imagine him tell her he’s been furloughed “oh don’t worry mark if we are struggling for money I’ll just do a few ads” 🙄

Jayne82

Chatty Member
Oh but she does love to sniff his little head after he’s had his bath because he smells like honey 😂😂

• Haha

Thecatgotthecream

She’s lapping up having builders round isn’t she? She’s mentioned a few time about enjoying having them there. Can just imagine her stood at her kitchen window holding her coffee singing along to their “cracking” radio station like she’s in some kind of performance
You’ve hit the nail on the head!

Thecatgotthecream

So today they’re picking bathrooms and trying to get their heads round it? Oh god Charlotte what a hard life you live you poor thing. Fuck off will you. We all know if you like one that isn’t in budget you’ll just spew out another ad to pay for it because what Charlotte wants Charlotte gets.
She’s got awful taste (IMO)!so that makes me feel a little better about it all 😂

• Haha
Talking about crying and mental health etc and our Charl evens make that sound like something from a mills and boon book .

*soft wispy music plays in the background*

"I usually do my big cries in the shower because...[long pause]...nobody can see... [Long pause]...you can kind of wash it away afterwards". 🙄

Don't get me wrong I'm all for talking about mental health, particularly how it affects parents etc. But jeez...she makes it sound like a line from a novel. Even when shes trying to be relatable she still makes things sound "lovely, oh just lovely!"

Attachments

• Haha
I think she's very selective now of the photos she posts. The angle of the throwback picture isn't one she does now. She always does the face tilt, hip raised, arm placed to cover half of torso pose!

Lou23

I’m not her biggest fan but when I see the picture of her above at her biggest it makes me think how we all as individuals put ourselves under so much pressure and I just feel she should keep her weight and health to herself not because she should be ashamed or embarrassed but because I feel her sharing it is almost like she’s explaining herself to people that don’t and shouldn’t matter to her, just focus on yourself and do things for yourself although equally I do understand people are interested in weight loss journeys. With Charlotte I get the impression it’s not that she wants to share her experience to help people but actually it’s for validation 🤷‍♀️