Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now some countries have opened up for travel do you think we'll see a holiday in the near future?
I have to admit, her holidays are a massive sore point for me as a follower. I used to quite like her and even now I feel like she's on the 'better' family vloggers out there. But don't get me started on the holidays ... I work 3 jobs and we haven't had a family holiday in 5 years and her posts make me feel like an utter failure.
The florida Disney one pissed me off so much. There are SO MANY deprived children who could only dream of visiting there, so many hurt and poorly children and Disney give free holidays to well off middle class bloggers who can already afford to go... For free. It's disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Now some countries have opened up for travel do you think we'll see a holiday in the near future?
I have to admit, her holidays are a massive sore point for me as a follower. I used to quite like her and even now I feel like she's on the 'better' family vloggers out there. But don't get me started on the holidays ... I work 3 jobs and we haven't had a family holiday in 5 years and her posts make me feel like an utter failure.
You are not a failure she pimps out her children for money and holidays. Who knows how that will affect them in later life.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Agaha you know how she ignores comments on her YouTube vids unless they're from other mummy vloggers with loads of subs? Well someone's commented that Stan looks like Shark so she's replied of course...bet that comment made her day😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The florida Disney one pissed me off so much. There are SO MANY deprived children who could only dream of visiting there, so many hurt and poorly children and Disney give free holidays to well off middle class bloggers who can already afford to go... For free. It's disgusting.
That was the thing that turned around my opinion on her.
I know it sounds silly, but I've wanted to go to Walt Disney World since I was a kid. I'm 36 now with 3 children of my own and I'm desperate to take them. Price up trips regularly, will cost us about £8000 to go. Probably will take us years to save up but will be amazing when we finally get there. And then I see she's given a trip there with her family for FREE! No mention of Disney before then, no big dreams of going, and no mention of returning with the children she's had since then, and she gets to go for free?! Yes maybe I am jealous but the reality it that most family have to save and plan for years ... and what got me from watching the vlogs is she didn't do half of what Disney had to offer1 Lazy mornings around the pool - you can do that in any holiday resort! Totall wasted on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Agaha you know how she ignores comments on her YouTube vids unless they're from other mummy vloggers with loads of subs? Well someone's commented that Stan looks like Shark so she's replied of course...bet that comment made her day😂
What do you mean looks like shark?

Reactions: 1
Stan looks NOTHING like Mark. Bill looks more like Mark. Those 2 are the double of charl

Reactions: 8
I am fine with the holidays it comes with her so called job. What I can’t stand her are her permanent delusion/lie over her weight, unhealthy lifestyle, her emotional outbursts over a dead fly everything in life, her obsession of trying to be relatable, be likeable, be loved and trying to justify everything she does. Just all so annoying. Finally I think it was way too soon for her to intro a new man to Bill back then but it’s none of my business

Reactions: 4
Yes she acts like Mother Earth but she puts her children in the most dangerous and most vulnerable place ever. The internet has its perks, but it also has a very dark side to it.
I read earlier on this week there’s actually a paedophilic website who rate influencers children out of 10. The thought, just the thought of it makes me SICK. Being a mother takes more than selling your life on the internet, I see she calls it her “job” but that could possibly be one of the lowest jobs in the world. Putting your children out there to be potential victims, she can convince it’s an honest decent living, but as a mum myself, sometimes I give my children a McDonald’s and let them have 2 ice lollies in a row but I would never ever put them in a vulnerable position- to gain money. She’s a surface mother. You protect them in every single way, not have an open Instagram and putting pics up so thousands of people she doesn’t even know can look at them, those people include paedophiles!! It’s so wrong. My Instagram and facebooks are all private because I feel edgy just at the thought.
You could pay me a million a year, I still wouldn’t do it!!! It’s WRONG Charlotte and you should be ashamed of yourself. Poor kids.

But as long as they have a fancy dinner every night hey?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes she acts like Mother Earth but she puts her children in the most dangerous and most vulnerable place ever. The internet has its perks, but it also has a very dark side to it.
I read earlier on this week there’s actually a paedophilic website who rate influencers children out of 10. The thought, just the thought of it makes me SICK. Being a mother takes more than selling your life on the internet, I see she calls it her “job” but that could possibly be one of the lowest jobs in the world. Putting your children out there to be potential victims, she can convince it’s an honest decent living, but as a mum myself, sometimes I give my children a McDonald’s and let them have 2 ice lollies in a row but I would never ever put them in a vulnerable position- to gain money. She’s a surface mother. You protect them in every single way, not have an open Instagram and putting pics up so thousands of people she doesn’t even know can look at them, those people include paedophiles!! It’s so wrong. My Instagram and facebooks are all private because I feel edgy just at the thought.
You could pay me a million a year, I still wouldn’t do it!!! It’s WRONG Charlotte and you should be ashamed of yourself. Poor kids.

Completely agree with everything you've said! That's the one thing in all this youtube/influencer business I just can't understand, putting your children in this danger. How can they actually sleep at night, makes me feel sick

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Said before and will say it again, there should be laws in place to protect the privacy of children online. I dread to think what it will take before it happens.
Charlotte knows this though... In her 'book club' she read a book ( fiction) about a pedophile who stalked a woman's child he saw online murdered her. I get some people don't realise the dangers... Some just put fb posts of their children up... Charlotte sells her kids and is well aware of the dangers. She reads here too..

Completely agree with everything you've said! That's the one thing in all this youtube/influencer business I just can't understand, putting your children in this danger. How can they actually sleep at night, makes me feel sick
My friend posted pics on her instagram of my kids she didnt post often and I dint see. ( didn't pop up) we found out later her account was hacked and I felt sick to my stomach that I don't know where my babies pictures may have ended up :(

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
she Could have a decent channel and following without her kids, she could just do food. I quite liked her older food idea videos.

Reactions: 3
Talk about over egging the "we're out but we're being so safe" Just have a day out and give over.
Stans wrists, again, really stand out to me.
Screenshot_20200625-131402_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So she's posting stories of her semi-naked children in swimwear now! Whilst also posting in real time that they are out for the day at a beach. What an idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
When I watched the stories i couldn’t believe how bad the little ones wrists were after it was pointed out on here. She must have taken him to get accessed for that surely .

Reactions: 2
I just can’t understand why she’s uploading to Instagram on a family day out. Put your phone away and enjoy being out with your family for goodness sake!! Be in the moment! Does she have to document everything?!

Reactions: 6
She sold her kids for a free trip to Disney. I hope it was worth it Charl! Your kids may be on paedophile websites right at this moment! I hope your conscience is clear selling your kids for materialistic things! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The free holidays for influencers really get to me. I tell you what would be amazing to see, if a company offered an influencer a free holiday and the influencer said no BUT instead they offered it out to their followers on the pretence that they would pick someone at random, who had the most deserving reason for a holiday. Said influencer could still do the brand deal as such, they could agree with the follower that they submit lots of video clips to the influencer who would make it into a lovely produced vlog and broadcast it on their channel to publicise the brand.
A deserving person gets a holiday and the influencer still gets the content on their channel for view etc. Personally I think that is a good idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.