Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lolly666

I had to smile at the latest video of sad/serious music playing whilst she put the laundry on. Doing the washing, Coronavirus edition.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Win

VIP Member
I think Charlotte is one of the most unrelatable influencers out there. She pretends to be all modest and self deprecating, when really its brag, brag, brag.
"Stan was up at 5am and, we had a cuddle and watched Moana. I truely cherish the early starts with him. Bill and Daisy joined us after they had finished reading to one another. I then managed to do 7 loads of washing and hang them on the line (the bluebirds helped me). For lunch today we packed a picnic and skipped to the meadow to eat it. I read my book and watched my babies as they danced in the sunshine. I asked myself "how did I get so lucky?". Then it was back home, to see the man I fell madly in love with (he's from Preston).
For dinner, I prepared slow-braided octopus. The kids love it.
I then settled down, with a gin, to watch Les Miserables and felt giddy and the thought of another early start with my beautiful little boy.
I hope you have had a great day too!"
‘He’s from Preston’ killed me 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Gossipmongers

I get that she is clearly very excited about her extension and if I was getting one I’m sure I would be thrilled to see it all coming together etc but I think unless it’s your extension then no one else cares and I also just find the amount she posts about it like she is bragging and it’s really insensitive while the world is quite a heavy at the moment. Read the room Charlotte.

• Heart

MardieT

Chatty Member
“It’s in store at Asda if you want to try it” followed by next page “stay safe everybody” 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😬

• Angry

Heather

Hi Charlotte 👋 Please look after your children’s eyesight. Being that close to the TV is SO bad. Where are Daisy’s glasses? You should prioritise her eyesight more 😡

Hi Charlotte 👋 Please look after your children’s eyesight. Being that close to the TV is SO bad. Where are Daisy’s glasses? You should prioritise her eyesight more 😡

Oops, posted it twice. Never mind. I guess if Charlotte reads it enough times then she might actually take our advice on board...

Last edited:

Heather

Charlotte, stop being so bloody stupid and selfish. Dropping off “bunny mail” is not essential. STAY AT HOME. Sick to death of listening to you go on about how much you miss your family. FFS get a grip. THIS CRISIS IS NOT ALL ABOUT YOU!! You are setting an appalling example by advertising non-essential items and suggesting it’s ok to go out and deliver Easter cards. You are an utter embarrassment and should be ashamed of yourself.

Queenie

VIP Member
Sorry but I don’t think Charl’s a good mother at all. Yes she feeds & clothes them etc but their emotional well-being is seriously lacking. She loves her kids....but she loves the money they generate more. THEY are paying for HER wedding & HER etension & she should be ashamed off that.

Here are her priorities-

Snark
Sex
Money
Food
Wedding
Extension
The Gram
Eye-fucking herself at every opportunity

.........and then her kids

She disgusts me selling her kids for her own gain. 😡

Lou23

so she’s advertising TUI? Is this a hint of what’s to come? Is she going to be gifted a free holiday for after lockdown and then convince herself and us that they thoroughly deserve it after having to live through an extension being built with the added stress of what tiles to pick for their bathroom or how to have the kitchen?! I’d like to think she’s not that greedy but.....🙄

• Angry
  • Wow

37BBL

VIP Member
Christ I could have written her post today about rolling the eggs down the stairs. How they do it every year because mark is from Preston, it's usually down a hill but they have to use the stairs, it's really special to them blah blah blah.

• Haha

Theyeahyeahs

She’s so calculating. She would never have left her ex if Mark wasn’t waiting in the wings. There’s no way she would be prepared to be without a man, and therefore she’ll tolerate anything. What a role model to Daisy... 🙄

I believe she turned on the waterworks to manipulate her audience into feeling sorry for her whenever Bill spent time with his Dad. Her ex Stephen comes across as a nice guy. He definitely deserved better than Miss sell-my-kids-to-pay-for-my-wedding-and-extension Taylor.
Agree, that’s why she’s always so gushy and can’t belive her luck when it came to Mark, because she literally walked out of one relationship into another. We obviously don’t know anything about her ex but it’s refreshing that he stays away from all socials.

She also loves to wax lyrical about how she has to come to terms with bein an unloved single parent, and the dark period of accepting it might just be her and Bill forever (that 3 weeks must have been harrowing...)

• Haha

skintsocks

VIP Member
Friday night is fright night then. He leaves his socks on. I know it. And one of them nearly has his big toe poked through it. With a long nail. Why do I do this to myself? Yuck.

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyLucyLocks

Does Charlotte not understand the difference between 'social distancing' and 'self isolating'. In her latest video she says a few times that the builders are able to 'safely self isolate' 🤔 they are absolutely not self isolating love, at best they will be attempting to socially distance themselves. I love how she tries to justify that she is doing them a favour by letting them continue working on her wonderful extension 😱

• Haha
  • Wow

Lou23

I’m going to assume that her lack of presence on Instagram today is because she’s treating us and is vlogging today. I’m guessing there’ll be the egg rolling, her getting dressed up and making an effort for Mark, extension talk, food prep, Prosecco drinking, cuddles, playing in the garden and the good old washing machine 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha

Sara_M

VIP Member
Apparently Mark has suggested they watch the Les Mis concert 😂😂 AS IF he wants to watch that! I reckon hes just trying to keep her occupied all night so he can have some peace!

• Haha
  • Heart

Belulah

VIP Member
I’m a bit late to this but the STONKING privilege in the post about sending children back to school. Many people do not have a choice because they have to work. Real work. Not going on and on about their extension and posting photos of their kids.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Notharrypotter

I love these curtains. They give me a whimsical feeling, almost like when I met my boyfriend Mark from Preston who I fancy so much. He’s dead lovely, do you know what I mean?

• Haha

Popples89

I wish I had time to cheer myself up and clean and hoover all the rooms in my bloody house! But no I’m sat at my dining room table working as I do every single day of the bloody week. Whilst trying to juggle a 2 year old and a 5 year old at home. Honestly they do my head in moaning about feeling low, they haven’t got a bloody clue how hard it is being a working parent and trying to homeschool/after children through the day too. They are so removed from reality and I’m so sick of hearing it.

snickerdoodle

VIP Member
Can’t wait for all the ‘woe is me’ stuff tomorrow because Daisy is the only child in the world to have a lockdown birthday...

• Haha