Charlotte Louise Taylor #6 Here’s an ad, there’s an ad, everywhere an ad ad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so she’s found a new item of clothing she will wear everyday now because she loves herself in it 🙄

Poor wee Stan 😢 I’m hoping that she’s just not mentioning his obvious issues because she wants to keep it private......Oh no wait a minute....Nothing is private when it comes to her Children!! I really truly hope that he’s getting the help he so obviously needs ♥
Jesus his feet are massive 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I couldn't just sit in the sun with the kids indoors or whatever. Dunno if it's just me but I would just feel guilty and rather be with them. Plus mine would end up finding me anyway!
She does this alot, just chills with her book or a prosecco whilst the kids are playing. Not for me I'm afraid, I just don't do that.
If there’s a chance I can sit in the garden child free I’m taking it. No way do I feel guilty for not playing with them 24/7 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
What the duck is she on about? “The weight is starting to come off now” - she’s SIX DAYS in! She’s deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
You know what cracks me up most about Charlotte, she is always so unsure about things 😂😂 Today is Wednesday, I think? It's season 3, I think? That's okay, I think?
Like, surely she can check these things before she posts?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What the duck is she on about? “The weight is starting to come off now” - she’s SIX DAYS in! She’s deluded.
Even if she is a bit lighter in the scales, it would just be water that’s she’s lost not fat. I think if she just cut out all the ‘treats’ and the alcohol and walked a bit more she would loose weight anyway Food and drink seems to be her ‘reward’ for being such a fantastically perfect Mum! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just came to say the same! She’s been doing it less than a week - also we didn’t get the after shred selfie yesterday so no doubt she didn’t do it.

Reactions: 1
I've said this before but...I'll never comment on her weight. As somebody who has struggled with weight and an unhealthy relationship with food and body image, i don't like to make comments on somebody's size or the size I think they should be. What I will comment on and mention is the lies, side stepping and hiding her ideals around food and her size.

In one video/picture she is proclaiming to be a foodie and how she loves cheese and bread, as well as being happy in her size.
In the next video she is contorting her body and wearing over sized clothes to appear smaller.
She also makes videos about slimming world and by what a lot of people have said, they were quite good. In the next breath she's claiming to eat an healthy and balanced diet everyday and doesn't have a problem with food.

Reactions: 10
Sorry are we meant to feel sorry for her? “Send help” you chose to have some big ass extension so shut up and deal with it. We got turned down to remortgage to build a much needed (small) extension, it will take another 3 years before we can try again. Sorry Charlotte but I’ve no sympathy for you, deal with it and shut up

Reactions: 11
If she didn’t have so much ‘stuff’ then it wouldn’t take so long. Her house is covered in bits and looks so busy - not my taste at all.

Reactions: 5
pretty sure she will do a favourite or haul video including this new dress plus disclaimer she should have bought size smaller even though it’s way too tight around her arms if you ask me. Either be comfortable with your skin or admit you are overweight just don’t say two things in one sentence then constantly stress you are one size smaller.

Reactions: 6
She’s even out of breath in the Instagram story showing her empty kitchen. Can hear her huffing and puffing

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t think she realises that the 30 day shred isn’t designed to be done over 30 consecutive days? Jillian Michaels says this herself. She seems to think there is a quick fix for her bad habits. I wish she would just admit to herself that she overeats and hardly moves.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she realises that the 30 day shred isn’t designed to be done over 30 consecutive days? Jillian Michaels says this herself. She seems to think there is a quick fix for her bad habits. I wish she would just admit to herself that she overeats and hardly moves.
it’s just pointless though - a 30minute session of the shred but then eating Nando’s and meatballs and drinking rum &
Coke and Aperol.... it’s pointless. Just stop drinking!!!!! Eat right, stop the drinking and actually get out of the bloody house and get moving. She never seems to go out and get a walk, never seem to take the kids out for a wander or to a park or anything. They have a really sedentary lifestyle.

Reactions: 12
Well she could of had nandos aslong as she was in a calorie deficit. When I lost weight I used to get nandos as a treat as chicken is quite low in calories just depeneds what she had as a side... but yes I agree dvds are useless just try burn more calories either by exercise or eating less the weight would fall off her eventually.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.