Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have missed the 1.5 slices of cucumber. Given how much bloody food she buys, you wouldn’t have thought she’d be stingy with their lunches would you! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
For fucks sake Charlotte, we KNOW that Napisan is for the laundry, we KNOW you’ve got a poxy extension coming up so you need your Home Pride flour box to store things in for when it runs out (please stop bloody prodding your shopping!), your white sub rolls were a substitution, but you wanted hot dog rolls because the other rolls are too big... my god just get the hell on with the food haul. Stop going on and on and on and on and on

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just watched the food haul and all she does is moan! 'don't know how we'll get through all the sub rolls' all she does is eat bread! And the extra banana jesus Christ 🙄 she's so bleeping mardy

Reactions: 8
I can never get over how expressive her eyebrows are - once you notice how often they move you can’t unsee it ! 🤨😅

Reactions: 9
Why in her thumbnails is she always looking up at the ceiling with her Crazy Frog grimace?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Irrational I know, but that scrunched up nose/eye half closed thing she does when talking seriously gives me THE RAGE!

Reactions: 11
Apparently Sharky is too skinny & prone to getting cold to work from home in the kitchen.... “I let him have the desk because I have more meat on me and the kitchen’s colder” Jesus Christ Charlotte, don’t be such a bloody martyr!!! Also, having “more meat” on you isn’t a direct correlation between that and not feeling the cold...
04F99096-51A1-4F23-8B21-DF5B6A81BCAC.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
She explains the whole Mark having a Friday off every time 🙄 why can’t she just say, Marks off today blah blah

Reactions: 12
Her and Katie Ellison are polar opposites....Katie's eyebrows never move....
I find Katie’s even more annoying. I don’t know if she still does it, I unfollowed her but she always used to move her hair out of her face with one finger but it moves straight back and look to the side while talking to the camera.

Reactions: 5
Doesn't even appear to say Ad in the kinder cringe-fest that appeared on facebook tonight. Nobody puts the chocolate wrapper with the rest of the bars on a cushion above their daughter's head whilst they supposedly paint their nails. I'm done with the romantic descriptions of everything. It'll be toilet roll next. It was so soft, and so lovely, and we all couldn't believe our luck when....... ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know I'm late to the party BUT not the first time Charlotte's blog has just 'disappeared'! She has a ton of photos of bills dad on the blog UNTIL this thread come to life more than a year ago! She always tries to cover her tracks. Her instastories seem to disappear when mentioned on her as well. She also has a private facebook account and public FYI. I'm assuming she is going 'ad' as to DEATH as soon as the builders hit her house. Oh look it's already started on her insta stories. God she is predictable and boring af. 😬

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.