Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh on the try on video when she complained that she could see her bra as the top was too big. Charlotte your bra is ALWAYS on show when you wear anything apart from your jumpers!

Reactions: 7
I had to laugh on the try on video when she complained that she could see her bra as the top was too big. Charlotte your bra is ALWAYS on show when you wear anything apart from your jumpers!
Yeah Mark finds it sexy. Turns him on.

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Fellow Tattlers, I’m sure this will horrify you all as much as it did me...last night, Charl & Sharky managed to infiltrate my dream as I dreamt I was having an affair with him behind her and my husband’s back! 😱😱😱 I woke up in a cold sweat 😰 I am 6 weeks postpartum though so I’m putting the dream down to sleep deprivation 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Fellow Tattlers, I’m sure this will horrify you all as much as it did me...last night, Charl & Sharky managed to infiltrate my dream as I dreamt I was having an affair with him behind her and my husband’s back! 😱😱😱 I woke up in a cold sweat 😰 I am 6 weeks postpartum though so I’m putting the dream down to sleep deprivation 😂
That was a nightmare!

Reactions: 3
Why does she jump to the conclusion that she has a bug? She has a headache doesn't she? My god take a paracetamol and pipe down.

Reactions: 9
I was in Keswick at the same time as them on the weekend, I was quite curious what she’d look like in real life but didn’t see them.

Why is she giving her (pretty much) 2 year old baby food? Anything for the dollar, hey Charl? Raking in the ad’s again isn’t she - good job they all such a natural fit for her family. Just like the one from the weekend - normally the furthest they get passed the sofa is a birthday party or her parents but there they were galavanting all over Cumbria.

Reactions: 6
Has that Sky Space Talk thing that she dropped the day before Christmas Eve ever been mentioned again? Such a good fit for the family, thrown in a cupboard never to be seen again!

Reactions: 4
I really don't like the whole selling your children on social media business. Surely there must be millions of people out there thinking it looks like such an easy life for a tonne of money and so will start trying the same thing, which just leads to every single thing their poor kids do being uploaded to YouTube in an attempt to get brand work etc. It just feels so wrong to me? Imagine once the kids get a bit older and have to endure seeing videos of themselves potty training and such like. Weird and wrong!

Reactions: 10
Why is she giving her (pretty much) 2 year old baby food? Anything for the dollar, hey Charl? Raking in the ad’s again isn’t she - good job they all such a natural fit for her family. Just like the one from the weekend - normally the furthest they get passed the sofa is a birthday party or her parents but there they were galavanting all over Cumbria.
Someone has asked why her 2 year old is eating baby food. She said it's more like snack which is nonsense.
They're at a hospital appointment so, of course Daisy has her glasses on. I swear it's the only time she wears them!

Reactions: 13
I hope one day influencer's children are able to sue the duck out of their own parents for selling their childhood to millions of strangers!

I also hope that one day Charlotte has a safety 'scare' to shock her into just how much of a moron she is regarding safety!

Reactions: 11
The video of him eating the snacks really shows how floppy his wrists are. It looks like he and Daisy have weak wrists/hands.

Reactions: 5
The picture of the kids lunch 🙈
1.5 slices of cucumber! Am I being too judgy, like what good is 1 and half slices of cucumber?

Reactions: 5
Lol Stan in the baby food advert has his sleeves too long Mama stylee! She does it to look smaller so now she's got him doing it to look younger in order to flog food for sixth month olds😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.