Charlotte Louise Taylor #5 as greedy as she is needy, SO lovely, yes indeedy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She posted a photo of Bill on his school trip taken by a friend's husband who went. Friend's husband will be in for a telling off if someone reports to Bill's school as that is a safeguarding issue.

Reactions: 6
“We have rediscovered the simple pleasures of a fruit pouch” duck off char, you’re getting paid to advertise something you’ve never been arsed with giving your kids before because you prefer to cook your kids food from scratch (which I think is great, not a criticism) but please don’t treat your followers like they're all thick. Most people who watch you probably know you better than you know yourself! You put Tesco food hauls on your YouTube pretty sure you’ve never been into the whole pre made baby food, I could be wrong?

Reactions: 15
“We have rediscovered the simple pleasures of a fruit pouch” duck off char, you’re getting paid to advertise something you’ve never been arsed with giving your kids before because you prefer to cook your kids food from scratch (which I think is great, not a criticism) but please don’t treat your followers like they're all thick. Most people who watch you probably know you better than you know yourself! You put Tesco food hauls on your YouTube pretty sure you’ve never been into the whole pre made baby food, I could be wrong?
I remember her harping on about the Heinz egg custard you get in a jar and saying how she liked to eat it too but that was ages ago (probably when I had a newborn so 18 months ago at least) but like you said, it is stupid that she gets ads for food then makes out she can’t live without the stuff despite it never appearing in her grocery shop

Reactions: 6
Seriously say this every couple of weeks but she needs a new nail girl. They are horrible and thick and make her hands look worse!

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Stan’s party food haul will be from Morrison’s? You know because they’re great for when you have friends round and you can just bung something quick and easy in the oven for when you’re playing hostess. I’ve heard Morrison’s is top notch for party food 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wonder if Stan’s party food haul will be from Morrison’s? You know because they’re great for when you have friends round and you can just bung something quick and easy in the oven for when you’re playing hostess. I’ve heard Morrison’s is top notch for party food 😁
Or it will be all Heinz baby food 😬

Reactions: 5
Stan has been rubbing his ears so taking him to the GP!!! It’s her third kid and she knows he’s teething.

FFS it’s people like her that are the reason we can’t get GP appointments. She absolutely obsessed with taking her kids to the doctors isn’t she.

Reactions: 14
Stan has been rubbing his ears so taking him to the GP!!! It’s her third kid and she knows he’s teething.

FFS it’s people like her that are the reason we can’t get GP appointments. She absolutely obsessed with taking her kids to the doctors isn’t she.
she won’t get the sympathy if she doesn’t go to the GP!

Reactions: 1
:love:
i couldn't have worded this comment better if i tried. Our Char is full of tit, she speaks tit on a regular basis and advertises tit as well! Been watching her lying ass for the past 12 months. That woman has been feeding all three children fancy ass meals since they where six months old! Its in your vlogs Ms Char, i hope the money is worth your lack of morals! She is the same as every other UK vlogger mom. They lie on camera and sell their children's childhoods and memories for greed. Just digusting :cautious: She is a boring as watching paint dry. wow.

Reactions: 10
Screenshot_20200304-092303_Instagram.jpg
Making a point of letting everyone know he still loves them, even though hes past the baby stage.

Charl’s latest post about Stan joining in with ballet...think it’s safe to say he got his toes from his mama! 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know this is really random, but is daisy toilet trained? I feel she would most definitely have mentioned it or even done a video on it if so 🤔

My son goes to nursery once a week and gets all the germs known to man. Me, my daughter and son get tonsillitis on a regular basis and still no frigging Dr will take them out. I cook from scratch, no fucker touches it because of their throat. Charlotte's kids are always ill and she is so presh. Man up Charl. Pull your knickers up and carry on. I work in a hospital and saw a pt with a mask on today. WTAF crazy days 13🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.