Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stan is her absolute double!! Nothing like flexible Marky Mark and definitely has one genetic sequence that pertains to Sticklers. If not sticklers then he has another genetic condition.
He the image of her.

Reactions: 1
Stan is her absolute double!! Nothing like flexible Marky Mark and definitely has one genetic sequence that pertains to Sticklers. If not sticklers then he has another genetic condition.
Is that why she posted such a blurry photos she wouldn't get told Stan looks like her 😆
I still laugh about the extra bendy comment. Shame she doesn't do any Q &A anymore, I'm dying to see her answer more "does Stan have Sticklers comments".
Those MUST have been the majority question when she last did one, surely.

No I can't understand a word he says either.
I think it was Dasiy she mentioned having speech & language. I'm sure she said Stan didn't need to have it.
But anyone with hearing can hear he needs speech and language help and anyone with eyeballs can see he has something wrong with him and needs physical support.
We said it would get more obvious as he gets older.

God Charlotte is in denial about so, so many things it's just leaves me so shocked at times people like her exist.

I suppose it's good in a way she does YT vids and puts stuff online for everyone to see because in my eyes, it brings attention to things that need attention in that family.
Just like 8 passengers did. People were calling her out for years for her child abuse on her YT videos and now look at her in prison.
People like her and charl and saconne jolys all live in a nice house, have food in the fridge, are educated, etc so on the surface it looks normal but it's what goes on behind closed doors and in most cases behind closed doors and in the social media videos, if you look carefully. There is evidence out there in the form of YT videos should it be needed.

However, on the flip side you have peados and stalkers and I don't agree with any of them but i can't believe how lacking in safety concerns these floggers are. Their home address, kids school, after school classes, relatives homes, anything, can so easily be found.
For none of the floggers to have any awareness or concern about their kids safety at all they need a big slap in the face

Reactions: 10
Her comments are so low on her recent posts… she’s also limited the comments on the holiday post.

Reactions: 1
Her comments are so low on her recent posts… she’s also limited the comments on the holiday post.
Her influencer days are coming to an end. This time next year and she'll be dropped by her management

Reactions: 8
I think all the posts re Gaza etc have been suggested by the management as few of the sachi bints have been at it and never shown any real interest before

Reactions: 13
I wish she’d drop the bullshit about “ forgetting to look after herself “ she’s forefront of her own thinking AT ALL TIMES !!!!!! She most definitely comes first , uh selfish twit

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
God she’s so vain, all the pouting at the camera and preening herself. It’s excruciating.

And why is she acting like Bill is working down the mines or something, he is sitting some end of year 7 tests fgs not doing his PhD.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
God she’s so vain, all the pouting at the camera and preening herself. It’s excruciating.

And why is she acting like Bill is working down the mines or something, he is sitting some end of year 7 tests fgs not doing his PhD.
“I really feel for him”. Instead of that, how about not pathologising perfectly normal educational experiences and helping him build the resilience and confidence to deal with them

Reactions: 12
A) you wear heavy makeup constantly, why you lying Chart

B) even if I had Chart’s amount of dead time on my hands to stare at myself in a mirror long enough to realise my eyes were ‘popping’, I wouldn’t post about it online 😂

Just the absolute narcissism gobsmacks me

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s absolutely not the child’s fault but that’s not a normal wrist at rest 😡

It reminds me of when you see a monkey or orangutan walking!!!! It’s exactly the same look.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
That DITL reel. So many little lies and annoyances. And another company I’ll be avoiding as they gift items to free loaders influencers kids.
---

It reminds me of when you see a monkey or orangutan walking!!!! It’s exactly the same look.
his wrists were so so noticeable in that reel!

Aww literally every clip of Stan, his wrists are honestly not right. They just dont sit right or look right and I don't think that's anything to do with being "extra bendy". You don't see extra bendy people walking around looking like Stan does.

• Sad
Reactions: 14

B) even if I had Chart’s amount of dead time on my hands to stare at myself in a mirror long enough to realise my eyes were ‘popping’, I wouldn’t post about it online 😂

With that forehead nobody is looking at your eyes Charl!
---
Aww literally every clip of Stan, his wrists are honestly not right. They just dont sit right or look right and I don't think that's anything to do with being "extra bendy". You don't see extra bendy people walking around looking like Stan does.
He did a toy reel recently with a nerf gun I think, pooper kid could not hold it or fire it properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

God that amount of blush should be criminal

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Jesis christ get them some proper half decent shoes! Especially daisy with her arthritis! My daughter has arthritis and she massively struggles with severe pain if she isn't wearing the correct supportive shoes.
---

• Sad