Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure it was only last week that we had the “bragging” video about how amazing she felt, how amazing her skin felt, how amazing the gym has been for her and how amazing she is as a person 🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Thought she was little miss healthy!!
And I bleeping hate it that she ALWAYS puts that laundry basket on her daughter's bed after it has been on the grass, floor of the utility room and duck knows where else. Putting it on any bed is gross and if her washing machine/dryer is anything to go by, you just know she's never wiped it or washed it.

Reactions: 9
Wait wait wait…! The narcissism of this one. To be sad because she thinks a rat hates her. A rat.

A rat that she let get emaciated as she clearly has left an 8(?) year old in charge and not so much checked on them, most likely for weeks.

Thought she was little miss healthy!!
And I bleeping hate it that she ALWAYS puts that laundry basket on her daughter's bed after it has been on the grass, floor of the utility room and duck knows where else. Putting it on any bed is gross and if her washing machine/dryer is anything to go by, you just know she's never wiped it or washed it.
i do this all the time never thought about it to be honest 🤢 am i as grim as charl? Do i have yo go out and buy milkmaid dresses and stand in awkward poses?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Very quiet today. That sweet tub post has 300 likes which is 0.53% of her following, such poor engagement. She hasn’t even bothered to reply to the 4 comments which would have taken less than 5 minutes.

Reactions: 7
She is quiet for sure. There’s also a few comments on her latest YT which are vaguely (but v politely) non arse-licking, which have been there for more than a day. Goodness knows what’s come over poor Midsize that she can’t bring herself to do her usual deleting thing. Then again, she still found time to do a story today giving the internet chapter and verse about Daisy’s hospital appointment. She truly is parenting scum.

Very quiet today. That sweet tub post has 300 likes which is 0.53% of her following, such poor engagement. She hasn’t even bothered to reply to the 4 comments which would have taken less than 5 minutes.

She is quiet for sure. There’s also a few comments on her latest YT which are vaguely (but v politely) non arse-licking, which have been there for more than a day. Goodness knows what’s come over poor Midsize that she can’t bring herself to do her usual deleting thing. Then again, she still found time to do a story today giving the internet chapter and verse about Daisy’s hospital appointment. She truly is parenting scum.
Well she couldn’t miss the opportunity for the easy content at the expense of her daughters right to confidentiality.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Because she never does anything for charity, way to go Charlotte.
At least your boys doing the right thing. (Probably his DADS influence)

Reactions: 5
Be proud of Will without posting a picture of the pool Charlotte! Just watch him with your eyes not your phone. I bet she can't wait for him to finish so she can go home and eat her gourmet meal. Poor Will is gonna be hungry after a swim....maybe there's a strawberry and slice of ham he can have.

Reactions: 17
duck me! He’s not single handedly finding a cure for all diseases Charlotte. He’s swimming for 50p a bleeping length 🙄 I know a scientist who does try to find a cure for cancers every single day and not even she classes herself as hero even though we all think she is. You need to wise up ya fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m sure it was only last week that we had the “bragging” video about how amazing she felt, how amazing her skin felt, how amazing the gym has been for her and how amazing she is as a person 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Why the duck does she pose like that with her legs? One looks like a tree trunk and the other looks like she's wearing a prosthetic

• Haha
Good lord she really has nothing to offer content wise, wow a time lapse of you waddling around in the morning putting out cereal and making beds (of course they can’t just get their own tit out and tidy up after themselves as then she would have nothing to film).

How can she keep saying that she is so so busy yet she does nothing of any substance. She’s just home and it’s going to shower and clean so that takes her up until lunchtime so clearly she has zero ‘work’ to do. I wonder at what point she will be dropped from her agency.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
God lord she really has nothing to offer content wise, wow a time lapse of you waddling around in the morning putting out cereal and making beds (of course they can’t just get their own tit out and tidy up after themselves as then she would have nothing to film).

How can she keep saying that she is so so busy yet she does nothing of any substance. She’s just home and it’s going to shower and clean so that takes her up until lunchtime so clearly she has zero ‘work’ to do. I wonder at what point she will be dropped from her agency.
I think she put the time lapse up to try and look busy but in reality it’s the same as all mums do and most of us are rushing out to work!
I work the whole time my kids are at school/nursery, I have to clean when they are at home.

She works from lunch to school pick up. She’s so busy 🙄

She needs to just admit she’s a stay at home mum with a side hobby. It’s embarrassing she calls this a job and makes out she so busy when she uses the time most people work to go to the gym/shops/for a coffee etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Had to laugh at the sped up story. She's desperate to appear rushed and busy, when in reality the vast majority of people are doing ALL OF THAT before then leaving the house to go to an actual proper job! And then coming home and cooking a meal from scratch for the whole family to sit and eat together!!

Reactions: 16
💯 this. And I’d bet money that’s not the only reason she speeds it up. She doesn’t want the true size of his gym girly MASSIVE arse to be more obvious than it is even on fast fwd. Lying twit.

Had to laugh at the sped up story. She's desperate to appear rushed and busy, when in reality the vast majority of people are doing ALL OF THAT before then leaving the house to go to an actual proper job! And then coming home and cooking a meal from scratch for the whole family to sit and eat together!!

Reactions: 5
Women bigger than size 14 CAN be sexy as hell charl - but you aren’t. Important to discern the difference. You’re no Nicola Coughlan, love.