Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t wait to see the reason she’s not been posting.

Anyone want to play a game?
When she comes back, drink if:
She’s proud of herself
She says “and that’s ok”
She cries
She was unwell
She was having imposter syndrome
There was a flood
The kids made her cards
She was on her period
The dog was doing something hilarious because he’s “so odd”
She contorts herself in ways 12 year old gymnasts can only dream of
She wears more slap than a clown
She praises “the man she really fancies”
It was the trolls
It was grandad
It was anxiety
It was pmdd
It was hayfever
It was Hazel

Only joking. You’ll die.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Her new reel “we try to eat as a family as much as possible” while showing both lunch and dinner being eaten separately when she has been at home all day and then showing the kids still up and about while she eats her separate dinner.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I think it’s so bad that Frank cooks for just himself and fatty, WHILE the kids are still up and around! If it was once they were asleep and it was a date night kinda thing, I could understand a little more… but if the kids are still awake, why can’t he cook for the whole family?! Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That poor neglected wee boy, how can she just ignore his obvious struggles?! Who holds a cup like that!! What a wee soul
It’s been said no end, but why not address it? He’s being investigated via hospital - tell us. She tells us everything else and manages to keep her health up to date. Because she’s not addressing the issues. She has time and knowledge to deal with this. If she’s in denial then dad needs to step in. It’s neglect as surely his condition untreated could be made worse?!

Reactions: 7
I think it’s so bad that Frank cooks for just himself and fatty, WHILE the kids are still up and around! If it was once they were asleep and it was a date night kinda thing, I could understand a little more… but if the kids are still awake, why can’t he cook for the whole family?! Shocking.
He’s also clearly a really competent cook.

I usually cook because I love it. My OH will always offer, and on some days insist. He even looks after our toddler whilst doing it (getting her involved.

I cook with one of my older kids regularly, even though I’d be lying if I said I didn’t prefer just getting on with it alone.

Has she ever cooked with those kids (if not a cheap cupcake mix or for an ad)?

Knife skills would genuinely help strengthen Stan’s wrists.
I just feel so sorry for that poor boy. I was always the child with sprained wrists ankles as a kid as I have hypermobility, and you get on with it because that’s your normal. Walking or standing for too long is agony on the knees and ankles. My mum would have to give me middle of the night baths because I couldn’t sleep from the pain. It was only as an adult that I realised it wasn’t normal in the slightest. Gymnastics really helped strengthen my joints.

That poor neglected wee boy, how can she just ignore his obvious struggles?! Who holds a cup like that!! What a wee soul
He looks like he has more of a disability than Daisy does. So weird how she completely ignores it. I’m sure there is nothing going on behind then scenes as she keeps nothing private. Why would you be constantly telling everyone about 1 child’s hospital appointments and not another’s. So odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Awful. look at him! Charlotte get your head out your arse and get Stan some help. Do you think it really is a case she can’t bear to have passed Sticklers to Marks children and not Bill? I don’t understand it.

Reactions: 13
Genuinely I’m properly upset at the sight of poor Stan’s wrist in that reel. If she’s not getting him support behind the scenes then she truly is a negligent, shocking excuse for a parent. Which would not be news, I know.

• Sad
He looks like he has more of a disability than Daisy does. So weird how she completely ignores it. I’m sure there is nothing going on behind then scenes as she keeps nothing private. Why would you be constantly telling everyone about 1 child’s hospital appointments and not another’s. So odd.
I hope his school has mentioned it? But I wonder if they have and she just said oh no he’s not got anything wrong he’s just “extra bendy?!” It almost makes me want to call child services 😓

Reactions: 6
I hope his school has mentioned it? But I wonder if they have and she just said oh no he’s not got anything wrong he’s just “extra bendy?!” It almost makes me want to call child services 😓
They have to have noticed, how can you not. It’s not just his wrists though, it’s everything about him.

Reactions: 8
They probably have but there's nothing they can do about it she has to be the one to get him seen ect school can only raise concerns

This isn’t about Stan but more generally.
If a school or nursery have concerns about a child’s health and see it not being addressed at home then they can refer it on as a safeguarding concern as it’s comes under the umbrella of neglect,

I won’t comment much about Stan, his school are best placed to deal with concerns but I would be very surprised if he hasn’t been referred about his speech at the very least.

Reactions: 11
This isn’t about Stan but more generally.
If a school or nursery have concerns about a child’s health and see it not being addressed at home then they can refer it on as a safeguarding concern as it’s comes under the umbrella of neglect,

I won’t comment much about Stan, his school are best placed to deal with concerns but I would be very surprised if he hasn’t been referred about his speech at the very least.
She actually said beginning of the year he was having speech therapy

I came on to share this exact picture! How shocking his hands are and it's so obvious. She must get DMs about him.

And wanted to share these for the blocked too:

Screenshot_20240607_151934_Instagram.jpg

Merlin a NORMAL dog. Not 'acting like Rose from the titanic'. 🙄

Screenshot_20240607_152118_Instagram.jpg

These poor animals are not rag doll stuffed toy, they are living animals and for him to be allowed to throw the cat around like he is, is disgusting. (For reference he was shaking it back and forth quite vigorously)
---
And this! Both of them are tit parents!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
'We try to eat together as a family as much as possible.' NO YOU DON'T YOU bleeping LIAR! We've got eyes you head.
Why couldn't you have all eaten the korma together then? It's half term, so no early bedtimes either.
While Stan was manhandling that poor cat in his pyjamas, she's sitting on the sofa eating what Frank's cooked her while watching him! A perfect opportunity to sit at the table together and chat was missed 'cos ol' midsize has to be catered too. Although wanky Frankie is just as bad for not cooking for his children. They're a vile pair.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
'We try to eat together as a family as much as possible.' NO YOU DON'T YOU bleeping LIAR! We've got eyes you head.
Why couldn't you have all eaten the korma together then? It's half term, so no early bedtimes either.
While Stan was manhandling that poor cat in his pyjamas, she's sitting on the sofa eating what Frank's cooked her while watching him! A perfect opportunity to sit at the table together and chat was missed 'cos ol' midsize has to be catered too. Although wanky Frankie is just as bad for not cooking for his children. They're a vile pair.
I've honestly never met a mother that just proves day in and day out how much she doesn't give a toss about her kids or shoes just how much she doesn't like being a mum. Like ffs why did she continue to have kids after William when she knew she really didn't like it? I know she wanted oul frank to have his 'own' child bur then why have stan?