Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would have thought as Charlotte has sticklers & Daisy was born with it, that they (hospital/doctors) would keep a close eye on Stan - even though he wasn’t born with many/ any obvious signs. I really hope she is seeking medical advice behind what she shows us - but seems odd as she shares literally everything- especially when Daisy was born, hearing aids etc.
She won't be, she's in complete denial.
There wouldn't be any reason not to mention stans being assessed for Sticklers especially since she has it and daisy and apparently she's an advocate for it

Reactions: 6
It seems that the eldest is the “golden boy” as they don’t go to soft play usually as “Bill” doesn’t like it!!!!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Bloody leave bill at home then. She's quite happy with him walking the street with his mates, surely he will be OK in the house for an hour while they're at soft play

Reactions: 12
Billiam is always out with his mates so that’s bullshit! He can stay at home. Appalling that Stan and Daisy don’t go just because he doesn’t enjoy it anymore.

Reactions: 8
It’s just crap, they don’t go to soft play because Charlotte doesn’t want to go to soft play. If Bill can’t stay home for some reason then he can come along and she can chat to him, he can have a drink and something to eat and use the phone he always has in his hand.
She is also talking crap about not being alone with Stan and Daisy since they were tiny, what about all the times Bill has been at his dads and Marks out at football? There has been times where he has gone away with his dad and all the days where she says Bill is out with his mates. She just lies to suit her narrative .

Can you imagine that your child has recently been diagnosed with arthritis and has been in pain with it, you knew this was likely happen as you had the same as a child. Yet instead of ensuring your child has well fitted supportive shoes from the get go you always buy the cheapest poorly fitting ones instead, even though you can afford better. In fact the only time your child ever has well fitting shoes is when they were gifted as part of an ad. Imagine being a parent that chooses to do that. Selfish tit parenting from both her and Mark.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
According to her post they came home early because Bill was “fretting” about revising… he’s in Year 7 for duck sake 🤣 more like she’d had enough of spending time with her kids in such a close proximity, obviously couldn’t wait to get home and shove them up to their bedrooms so she can spend time with the man she loves so, so much 😂

Reactions: 15
It’s just crap, they don’t go to soft play because Charlotte doesn’t want to go to soft play. If Bill can’t stay home for some reason then he can come along and she can chat to him, he can have a drink and something to eat and use the phone he always has in his hand.
She is also talking crap about not being alone with Stan and Daisy since they were tiny, what about all the times Bill has been at his dads and Marks out at football? There has been times where he has gone away with his dad and all the days where she says Bill is out with his mates. She just lies to suit her narrative .

Can you imagine that your child has recently been diagnosed with arthritis and has been in pain with it, you knew this was likely happen as you had the same as a child. Yet instead of ensuring your child has well fitted supportive shoes from the get go you always buy the cheapest poorly fitting ones instead, even though you can afford better. In fact the only time your child ever has well fitting shoes is when they were gifted as part of an ad. Imagine being a parent that chooses to do that. Selfish tit parenting from both her and Mark.
Their shoes drive me insane.. it’s so vital kids have proper fitting shoes, especially at school and even more so when they have other issues.

Eh? Why
According to her post they came home early because Bill was “fretting” about revising… he’s in Year 7 for duck sake 🤣 more like she’d had enough of spending time with her kids in such a close proximity, obviously couldn’t wait to get home and shove them up to their bedrooms so she can spend time with the man she loves so, so much 😂
Eh? Why didn’t Bill (the devoted scholar) take his stuff and then he could have “revised” quietly in the caravan whilst they went out for a few hours?! Would his younger siblings missing half a day if their holiday so Bill could get home early to revise really have made a material difference to his results?!

Someone really needs to help Bill manage his anxiety and his time (couldn’t he have done extra at the weekend rather than…um….going on the phone that seems surgically attached to his hand) better. Along with helping him understand that he is part of a family and that means sometimes doing things that are not his preference - eg soft play! He could sit there on his blasted phone and eat crap with mid-size. It would be just like being at home so what’s the problem?!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Stans elbows look really off too. He is so similar to daisy, it’s so obvious he has sticklers.
Stans huge hands literally look like they're just stitched on flapping about loosely at a weird angle off the ends of his arms! How can she not see there's something wrong with him? If she does, why hasn't she been open about it as she shows everything else on her channel to do with everyone 😳

Reactions: 9
Thought Charlotte straight away.

Attachments

• Haha
Thought Charlotte straight away.
Accurate!

Remember a while ago she said he had the biggest brand deal that shes ever had was really excited(or something along those lines). It’s got a be a fancy holiday abroad hasn’t it?

Reactions: 1
Accurate!

Remember a while ago she said he had the biggest brand deal that shes ever had was really excited(or something along those lines). It’s got a be a fancy holiday abroad hasn’t it?
She got a Disney florida gifted to her a fee years ago in the height of her influencer 'fame' 😂🤢 don't think she'll get a big fancy abroad holiday that will beat that not with her content, followers and crappy engagement

Reactions: 1
Accurate!

I hope not. I’d be so annoyed and probably boycott the brand that gave her the holiday!
She did mention in a video she wanted to go abroad this year so you never know.
I await the contortion into oblivion on the gifted cupshe haul

Reactions: 4
I feel awful saying this but her kids always look so grubby. I have a feeling it’s the god awful filters she puts on all her photos but it makes them look dirty

Reactions: 14
I feel awful writing this…but did anyone else struggle to understand what Daisy & Stan said in her IG Story with the dog where she says “Oh imagine that !”

I can’t either. Daisy has speech issues due to Sticklers and so does Stan!! It’s so obvious. Not all babies have cleft palate and you can see in blogs when he has smiled or thrown his head back he has a really odd shaped palate.

Reactions: 4
I can’t either. Daisy has speech issues due to Sticklers and so does Stan!! It’s so obvious. Not all babies have cleft palate and you can see in blogs when he has smiled or thrown his head back he has a really odd shaped palate.
Thank you. I was worried I would offend by mentioning it. I think I remember Charlotte talking about speech therapy- not sure for which one of the kids though. I guess I was just surprised that I couldn’t understand & it sounded like how a much younger child would speak.

Reactions: 3
Thank you. I was worried I would offend by mentioning it. I think I remember Charlotte talking about speech therapy- not sure for which one of the kids though. I guess I was just surprised that I couldn’t understand & it sounded like how a much younger child would speak.
I don’t think anyone on here says anything about the kids to be horrible, Stan clearly has something going on and it’s sad to think Charl is ignoring it. His little wrists have zero strength. His joints look larger than they should. Their speech is hard to understand but hopefully they will get input if needed. At the end of the day a few people on here questioning their health is nothing to what other people may be doing with their photos. This is the problem, we should know nothing about these little kids, yet their parents put them out there for all to see. It’s the pervs that she should worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Stan is her absolute double!! Nothing like flexible Marky Mark and definitely has one genetic sequence that pertains to Sticklers. If not sticklers then he has another genetic condition.

Attachments

• Wow