Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hello its me

VIP Member
So she said they were going away for a week but turns out it’s only 5 days!! They had a trip on a boat and Mama made them pasta!!!!

What a shit position the caravan is in, absolutely no view to anywhere!!!!

They are a shit excuse for parents 😡😡
So she cut there trip shout AGAIN? What shitty childhoods them kids have

Reactions: 3

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
I can’t either. Daisy has speech issues due to Sticklers and so does Stan!! It’s so obvious. Not all babies have cleft palate and you can see in blogs when he has smiled or thrown his head back he has a really odd shaped palate.
Thank you. I was worried I would offend by mentioning it. I think I remember Charlotte talking about speech therapy- not sure for which one of the kids though. I guess I was just surprised that I couldn’t understand & it sounded like how a much younger child would speak.

Lifestyle86

Chatty Member
Because she constantly pulls it all forward so she can lie and say she has a lot of it! Lost some on the cheese there Charl!! Minger, tie it up when you are cooking or preparing food. She is a vile piece of work, I said before on here, about my friend who messaged her, asking if she had ever heard of Lipodema , as my friend thought she ( my friend) had it and she is the same shape as Charlotte ( size 18/20). The response Was so rude and then blocked. I hope karma hits her hard. The nice image she puts out there is as fake as the image she’s a good mother.
I think I remember you mentioning your friend messaged her. It sounded like your friend was really well intentioned.

Hello its me

VIP Member
Yet another invasion of privacy filming the nan's house and THE PHOTOS ON THE WALL!!!! I bet the poor woman won't have a clue her granddaughter puts it on the internet. Dreadful invasion of privacy and such a breach of trust. Awful.
And even if she does know I doubt her nana has the concept of how invasive the Internet actually is

Plagueemmi

So she cut there trip shout AGAIN? What shitty childhoods them kids have
She might not have cut it short. We’ve been at a static caravan this week and the breaks were 3 (over weekend), 5 (the weekdays) and then Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if they’d have the same stipulation given that Auntie Debs is an owner though.

we were up in Northumberland and had some wet days but still did a whole lot more than Charlotte and her overcast boat trip

Jade33

VIP Member
Can’t even be bothered to get out of her car to take a photo?!
And the lunch - so sad. If you didn’t put it on insta it didn’t happen…might as well not have. Away on a free holiday and she is still working.
Pic 2, has she used a filter called 'dreamy?! 🤣

• Haha

Hello its me

VIP Member
She might not have cut it short. We’ve been at a static caravan this week and the breaks were 3 (over weekend), 5 (the weekdays) and then Saturday to Saturday. Not sure if they’d have the same stipulation given that Auntie Debs is an owner though.

we were up in Northumberland and had some wet days but still did a whole lot more than Charlotte and her overcast boat trip
I do hope that's the case. Still a shitty break for them they seemed to have done nothing

Reactions: 2