Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she look at that latest selfie with the ten layers of Charlotte Tilbury and her ugly gurning face and not see that she looks like a weird hybrid frog crossed with a drag queen??

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Cook with me for my kids…so you won’t eat that poor attempt?! Boiled rice, chicken nuggets (you can call them goujons or chunks but they are nuggets) with broccoli and she thinks she’s nigella.
Well nigella won’t be quaking as last time I looked, she didn’t wear a dingy coloured ill fitting bra that doesn’t close the gap that is the Grand Canyon between her chest!
I’ve had an unbelievably busy week, I’ve made more effort in the kitchen, she calls this her job!!

Reactions: 10
What on earth is going on with the sleeves in Amateur Tradwife’s latest reel?! Somebody’s taking too much inspiration from Bridgerton.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cook with me for my kids…so you won’t eat that poor attempt?! Boiled rice, chicken nuggets (you can call them goujons or chunks but they are nuggets) with broccoli and she thinks she’s nigella.
Well nigella won’t be quaking as last time I looked, she didn’t wear a dingy coloured ill fitting bra that doesn’t close the gap that is the Grand Canyon between her chest!
I’ve had an unbelievably busy week, I’ve made more effort in the kitchen, she calls this her job!!
This. 👏 And how can she not know how to spell broccoli? Seeing as she's such a foodie!

Reactions: 5
Also that latest evening routine video on yt…. The sound of her rubbing that cleanser into her face 🤮🤮 why does she need to film that it’s honestly so gross.
When she says “that ring doorbell footage just made me laugh” no it didn’t. There is nothing funny about it you just want to prove to tattle that Mark does something and that your dog is going for a walk.

Reactions: 11
Also that latest evening routine video on yt…. The sound of her rubbing that cleanser into her face 🤮🤮 why does she need to film that it’s honestly so gross.
When she says “that ring doorbell footage just made me laugh” no it didn’t. There is nothing funny about it you just want to prove to tattle that Mark does something and that your dog is going for a walk.
And the kids get into their pyjamas as soon as they're home from school!! So not going to leave the house again or go in the garden and no shower then and will get into bed wearing them after eating dinner, playing in them etc. 🤮 And no clubs, but still don't eat together as a family. They got pizza buns for their dinner!! At home all day childfree, dicking about 'working' and then does hoovering and cleaning once her children are home from school. You just know they'll have been on some sort of screen for the duration.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And the kids get into their pyjamas as soon as they're home from school!! So not going to leave the house again or go in the garden and no shower then and will get into bed wearing them after eating dinner, playing in them etc. 🤮 And no clubs, but still don't eat together as a family. They got pizza buns for their dinner!! At home all day childfree, dicking about 'working' and then does hoovering and cleaning once her children are home from school. You just know they'll have been on some sort of screen for the duration.
The time stamps on that video made me so angry. The kids were in their pjs, fed and tidied up by 5.50! It makes no sense at all, there’s just no need for it

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The time stamps on that video made me so angry. The kids were in their pjs, fed and tidied up by 5.50! It makes no sense at all, there’s just no need for it
Surely they are hungry again later on. I’ve said before that. I have two boys around the same age as Bill and they get hungry, they usually have some fruit or toast or something between dinner and bedtime and we don’t eat as early as them.
Ages ago she did show a box of junk food in his room so I guess he must snack on that.

Reactions: 8
God she gives me the ick. I wish I hadn't have watched that YT video.
First off, it shows HOW selfish both of them are as parents.
Secondly, the ending where she's washing her face 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

I've watched other YouTubers wash their face before and it's fine but she is actually disgusting!! I think it's the way she washed her face. She's so rough and all over the place and her nose is squished into the side of her face and blobbing about everywhere. And then the noise 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Omg sending Bill to high school with his cooking ingredients in a toddler little dish meal bag. duck me the kid is just asking to be bullied!!! She hasn’t a clue has she?!?!?

Reactions: 16