Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh great, now a big long wallowing post about her mums dog (fyi Charl, the dog was not your sister). And addressed to the dog. She’ll milk this content for all she’s got. Wanky wave tomorrow with a tearful story about how it really was the bestest dog in the world, it really was.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh great, now a big long wallowing post about her mums dog (fyi Charl, the dog was not your sister). And addressed to the dog. She’ll milk this content for all she’s got. Wanky wave tomorrow with a tearful story about how it really was the bestest dog in the world, it really was.
Oh for f-sake! I’m not even going on to her IG to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
All I took from her latest post was that it was a bit tit of her parents to get a puppy when they had an elderly dog.

Great timing for her though given that she has zero content.

Reactions: 11
'If I knew you were going to leave today I'd of came and played fetch with you forever' first off doesn't even make sense and secondly she doesn't even play fetch wkth the bleeping dog she does have who lives with her! The woman would milk the tit out of anything for a bit of content

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just can’t with this loser any longer. Are we going to have a rambling YouTube video of the dogs ‘best bits’ and how fatso is dealing with the grief. No wonder she won’t get a job she wouldn’t last 2 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Damn…”mum’s dog” wasn’t part of my drinking game.

Neither was “inspirational” quote. I’ll flog myself from the shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I just can’t with this loser any longer. Are we going to have a rambling YouTube video of the dogs ‘best bits’ and how fatso is dealing with the grief. No wonder she won’t get a job she wouldn’t last 2 minutes.
You mean like this?

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
You mean like this?

Aggghhhhh bleeping hell!!!!
I get, it’s terribly sad when pets die, but she’s such a wet wipe with the over sharing of her emotional instability. Have a cry with your family stop constantly looking for sympathy and attention from strangers. It’s the most narcissistic pathetic trait, the kind of thing an eleven year old might do. She has no emotional maturity I feel so sorry for those poor kids can just imagine that household this week.

Reactions: 12
Aggghhhhh bleeping hell!!!!
I get, it’s terribly sad when pets die, but she’s such a wet wipe with the over sharing of her emotional instability. Have a cry with your family stop constantly looking for sympathy and attention from strangers. It’s the most narcissistic pathetic trait, the kind of thing an eleven year old might do. She has no emotional maturity I feel so sorry for those poor kids can just imagine that household this week.
This is from 8 years ago, when her parents other dog died. So she hasn’t changed or matured in 8 years.
In her memorial to Juno, she says that her parents got her when she was 21. She’d left home to go to university at that point. Yet her parents still let her name the dog 🙄

What a spoiled madam! What about her brother, did he ever get to name a pet? Or was it always Charlotte that got everything because of her syndrome? Makes complete sense as to how she behaves now. It’s her parents dog not her childhood pet, she had left home. It is very sad and I’m sure her parents, the people who actually lived with the dog are heartbroken ( agree how selfish to get a puppy when they had a dog this old ). What age is the dog? 14/15Yrs? That’s a fantastic age and no doubt had a lovely life. Why is she going on about it on her page. Emotionally stunted.

Reactions: 15
Oh for the love of bleeping god. It is awful when a pet dies. Awful when a person dies. But writing a post like that is just for attention, pure and simple. The subject of these wallowing emotional monologues are dead, they aren’t going to see them. She’s embarrassing herself.

Go and find grandad for me 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩 how can she show her face in public after sharing this shite 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
All this over the dogs death just confirms how emotionally stunted she is !!!!! It reads like it was written by my 13 year old !!!

Reactions: 15
All this over the dogs death just confirms how emotionally stunted she is !!!!! It reads like it was written by my 13 year old !!!
She is beyond pathetic…her face, her voice…everything about her irritates me! 😂
It’s sad about the parents dog though. (See what I did there Charl…acknowledged it’s sad without a whole monologue!)

Wow those stories. I’m starting to feel sorry for her, she really needs to find a job or to go out and do some volunteering / make some real life friends. Crying on Instagram and talking to strangers is absolutely bonkers.

Reactions: 12
Wow those stories. I’m starting to feel sorry for her, she really needs to find a job or to go out and do some volunteering / make some real life friends. Crying on Instagram and talking to strangers is absolutely bonkers.
About a dog that wasn’t even hers 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10