Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she doesn’t have a job to get to in the morning…why can’t she just make them fresh on Monday?!
This!! She’s up at the crack too! Make them fresh packed lunches and if she has to prep then do it the evening before. Mark does nothing by the looks of it.

Reactions: 11
This!! She’s up at the crack too! Make them fresh packed lunches and if she has to prep then do it the evening before. Mark does nothing by the looks of it.
She is such a martyr…I bet she is making sure the whole house knows she’s spending her Sunday preparing packed lunches & doing “acts of service” (yes she has used that term before) for her family. She needs more in her life than the hamster-wheel of filming content - which is basic at best.

Reactions: 15
I sometimes make the night before if I have an early leaving time (7am or before) but there’s only so much I will do those days. Salads etc that morning. At least all the prepackaged crap going into to their boxes won’t suffer like a salad would….still, no excuse for not doing that day as she has nothing else to do!!

Reactions: 5
She is such a martyr…I bet she is making sure the whole house knows she’s spending her Sunday preparing packed lunches & doing “acts of service” (yes she has used that term before) for her family. She needs more in her life than the hamster-wheel of filming content - which is basic at best.
The hamster wheel of content is exactly that. It's the same old shite week in week out. We are all doing laundry, hoovering and cooking - the usual mundane stuff you have to do. Who cares if Charl in Manchester has done her chores or not? Never mind the fact she sets up her camera in her utility room to film herself putting a load of washing on!!!! Her content is just rinse and repeat now. :sleep: :sleep:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The hamster wheel of content is exactly that. It's the same old shite week in week out. We are all doing laundry, hoovering and cooking - the usual mundane stuff you have to do. Who cares if Charl in Manchester has done her chores or not? Her content is just rinse and repeat now. :sleep: :sleep:
She’s very unrelated to most because all the things she does during the day - the rest of us have to fit in around a full or part time job. She needs to go back to work. She’s boring & if she was honest (instead of the pretend Stepford Wife charade) she can’t be fulfilled with dicking around in front of her phone all day & selling her children’s privacy for a few pound?!

Omg the story of her pointing to her shepherds pie, the random wobbling of the camera to The Corrs, the slipper scuffing and heavy breathing to point to the school bags/washing/and the fridge is bizarre. Get a life Charlotte. This is not normal.

• Sick
Reactions: 21
How is she going to explain that she never addressed Stan’s health issues when he is older. He will remember if he did or didn’t go see a doctor about it. It is one thing Char choosing to ignore it due to her guilt over passing sticklers onto Daisy but what is Frank’s excuse.
She doesn't have any guilt about it she knew before she even started having kids it was a 50/50 chance she's pass it on, she had 1 healthy child already so why risk it then went on to have another!! That's just pure selfish

Reactions: 6
The slipper shuffling kills me. Also why on earth would you leave their coats and bags on the floor all night? Just hang them up by the front door? Bet they're covered in dog hair the next day. She could do so much with her spare time AND film it for content, volunteer for a charity, a food bank maybe. Do something worth while.

Reactions: 20
The slipper shuffling kills me. Also why on earth would you leave their coats and bags on the floor all night? Just hang them up by the front door? Bet they're covered in dog hair the next day. She could do so much with her spare time AND film it for content, volunteer for a charity, a food bank maybe. Do something worth while.
Exactly this. Why are they left on the floor in the kitchen/old folks home living room, when the hall is literally a few feet away! Surely it's a trip hazard all day Sunday with three kids and a dog. How much time are you saving by not grabbing coats off the coat hooks in the hall. Surely that's what they're for ffs!! She's SO desperate to look like some busy mum who has so much prep to do on a Sunday, when she hasn't got to do a drop off to breakfast club on her way to work or be anywhere important by a time deadline. She's bonkers.

Last edited:
She doesn't have any guilt about it she knew before she even started having kids it was a 50/50 chance she's pass it on, she had 1 healthy child already so why risk it then went on to have another!! That's just pure selfish
Wow I didn’t realise those odds! 50/50. Wow.

Reactions: 3
Why can't the kids just pick their clothes out of a wardrobe and their coat off a peg. She is doing them no favours at all. We need to encourage independence from as early as possible! And why can't he do anything? The messages those kids are getting are so mixed up. And again...we know Billiam has friends. We don't need to know everytime they come round. She is seriously lacking in adult stimulation

Reactions: 16
Why can't the kids just pick their clothes out of a wardrobe and their coat off a peg. She is doing them no favours at all. We need to encourage independence from as early as possible! And why can't he do anything? The messages those kids are getting are so mixed up. And again...we know Billiam has friends. We don't need to know everytime they come round. She is seriously lacking in adult stimulation
How can Billiam, a child of high school age not pick his own clothes? Why does his have to be laid out like a toddler?

My 5 year old picks his own clothes every morning.

Reactions: 14
How can Billiam, a child of high school age not pick his own clothes? Why does his have to be laid out like a toddler?

My 11 year old is able to wake herself up in the mornings get herself completely ready for school and able to 'make' her own breakfast the only thing she needs me to help her with is her hair

* make breakfast as in cereal poor girl still hasn't mastered the toaster everything comes out black 😂

Reactions: 6
My 11 year old is able to wake herself up in the mornings get herself completely ready for school and able to 'make' her own breakfast the only thing she needs me to help her with is her hair

* make breakfast as in cereal poor girl still hasn't mastered the toaster everything comes out black 😂
My 10 and 7 year olds get themselves up in the mornings, make their beds, get themselves dressed and make their own breakfast.
In all honesty, I think she does it because her life isn’t “full or busy”, it’s actually very empty and lacking in purpose or ambition. Being “needed” by the kids fills that void. And that also explains the breakdown she had over Stan going to school

Reactions: 13
My 10 and 7 year olds get themselves up in the mornings, make their beds, get themselves dressed and make their own breakfast.
In all honesty, I think she does it because her life isn’t “full or busy”, it’s actually very empty and lacking in purpose or ambition. Being “needed” by the kids fills that void. And that also explains the breakdown she had over Stan going to school
She would need to get herself out, either a real job or volunteering or something where she interacts with actual real fully grown humans. She'd would definitely feel so much more fulfilled then and it would give her alot of content. She's just bone idle now

Reactions: 7
Leaving piles of shite on the floor next to an escape route is so dangerous. When I was a kid, a few streets away, a man in his 60s died in a house fire. His wife had left her gym bag on the hall floor by the bottom of the stairs. Fire broke out at about 4am, man runs down stairs in pitch black, falls over the bag and knocks himself out on the back of the front door. Because his body was behind the door the fire brigade took a while to get in. He had already died of smoke inhalation. I know its a rare and extreme case but if I has 3 kids in the house I'd keep my escape routes clear for the sake of hanging on a peg a couple of metres away

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

she puts his plastic cup and bowl out for him every morning like the saint she is 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 8