Charlotte Louise Taylor #40 I'm a gym girlie now. That’s ok! Only take my kids out if I don’t pay.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've honestly never met a mother that just proves day in and day out how much she doesn't give a toss about her kids or shoes just how much she doesn't like being a mum. Like ffs why did she continue to have kids after William when she knew she really didn't like it? I know she wanted oul frank to have his 'own' child bur then why have stan?
Sorry if this is unpopular opinion…but she did it because pregnancy, birth & babies were & still are worth more financially to influencers than their crappy B&M hauls- especially whilst she was still with Channel Scum. She sold every part of her pregnancies & births - like the undignified dim-wit she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Stans wrists and gait are so monkey/gorilla like - she must see it. Everyone around them must see it. I know it’s not easy to talk to someone about but get the boy help. He needs help

Reactions: 9
Charlotte living in her own fairy tale again. Where everything is magical and whimsical and her youngest son doesn’t have sticklers. And all the other lies fantasies she tells herself.

IMG_6566.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Charlotte living in her own fairy tale again. Where everything is magical and whimsical and her youngest son doesn’t have sticklers. And all the other lies fantasies she tells herself.

View attachment 2981644
She's such a weird fucker. Why not get up off your arse and go and join them rather than secretly filming them from your sofa and making a TikTok out of it. No one is interested in seeing a stranger's children kicking a ball about in the garden. But then exposing them to weirdos while they're in their pyjamas isn't something you give a duck about, is it Charl?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
She's such a weird fucker. Why not get up off your arse and go and join them rather than secretly filming them from your sofa and making a TikTok out of it. No one is interested in seeing a stranger's children kicking a ball about in the garden. But then exposing them to weirdos while they're in their pyjamas isn't something you give a duck about, is it Charl?
Exactly! Nobody cares Charlotte! Except perverts!

Reactions: 8
She’s so funny talking about her “willy vein” on her head. Charlotte you’re so cool and not at all an embarrassment.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Why does she always have to mention the fact that Billiam has friends over? Proper wets her knickers over it. Is it because she has none of her own mates?

Reactions: 15
if she didnt have 3 kids i'd question whether shes ever seen a willy before! ive never met an adult so obsessed with them

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She also still has a grandad. Christ she’s so bloody wet. Get a grip. Also sort Stan out, watching him that reel in the garden where she’s creeping on them filming, he’s worse than Daisy with his joints. Poor kid.

Reactions: 18
Genuine thought, did Charlotte force that whole Stan loving sloths and making it his personality when he was younger because he kind of looks like a sloth. And the wrists included

It’s not cute Charlotte, he’s going to end up with long term issues if she continues to ignore the facts. Poor lad.

IMG_6570.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuine thought, did Charlotte force that whole Stan loving sloths and making it his personality when he was younger because he kind of looks like a sloth. And the wrists included

It’s not cute Charlotte, he’s going to end up with long term issues if she continues to ignore the facts. Poor lad.

View attachment 2982781
Nevermind he's extra bendy like his dad, he's extra floppy like the sloths he loves so much 😂

Reactions: 5
How is she going to explain that she never addressed Stan’s health issues when he is older. He will remember if he did or didn’t go see a doctor about it. It is one thing Char choosing to ignore it due to her guilt over passing sticklers onto Daisy but what is Frank’s excuse.

Reactions: 9
As annoying as she is, what does mark actually do? She's just done a story where she has already made dinner (a family one, looks like this just happens on a Sunday), already packed lunches (grrr), sorted out the school stuff for tomorrow and probably it was her who rearranged the living room after the sleep over.
Marks not on work...what's he doing????

Reactions: 13
As annoying as she is, what does mark actually do? She's just done a story where she has already made dinner (a family one, looks like this just happens on a Sunday), already packed lunches (grrr), sorted out the school stuff for tomorrow and probably it was her who rearranged the living room after the sleep over.
Marks not on work...what's he doing????
I can never tell if Mark is a lazy bastard or if Charlotte is just a clone 1950’s type housewife who is there to serve her master. Whichever it is she’s making Mark look like he does duck all 😂

Reactions: 21