Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t bothered to watch the kids room video I mean it’s a kids room we have one at home I can look at. Her food fondling, over explanation grocery videos are irritating and the sickly perfect weekend vlogs are just repetitive and far from most her viewers reality. I used to really enjoy watching her but she like many of the others have contributed to this greedy, self entitled society we live in. I’d best stop ranting as I have to go to my job now which I dislike and earn little money to support my family, we can’t all sit on our arses uploading videos and posting on instagram for our £1k+ pay check. Sorry rant over.

Reactions: 9
I didn’t make it through the whole Dino bedroom video. 25mins to talk about a small room is ridiculous. Anyway, sorry to let Tattle down, but I actually like the room. I think it’s perfect for children.
I like the room too it's well done.
It's only temporary until extension builds her 4th bedroom. The idea she only decorated once in boys bedroom .
Daisy will be moving into her current bedroom so it's not forever.
Kids sharing is more relatable than most influencers 4 to 5 bed houses.
I really do like her house it always looks so cosy and tidy.
Feel she reallly maximises space and layout really well.

Reactions: 7
It's nice to see a kids bedroom look like a kids bedroom rather than how Ash Mama Reid decorated her childrens rooms

Reactions: 10
Just seen Ashs children's bedroom and they are boring and bland. Does she really think they will make her kids happy wooowwwwww
It's nice to see a kids bedroom look like a kids bedroom rather than how Ash Mama Reid decorated her childrens rooms

Reactions: 2
Why does she always feel the need to explain why mark has Friday off?! Why tell us every sodding week that he’s got the Friday off and how he works longer hours to get the day off.....

NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally, it’s useless information that doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to anyone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why does she always feel the need to explain why mark has Friday off?! Why tell us every sodding week that he’s got the Friday off and how he works longer hours to get the day off.....

NO ONE CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Literally, it’s useless information that doesn’t make a blind bit of difference to anyone else.
She over explains absolutely everything. We really, really didn’t need to know so much about chicken sodding goujons in her latest food haul, but she told us anyway.

Reactions: 7
She over explains absolutely everything. We really, really didn’t need to know so much about chicken sodding goujons in her latest food haul, but she told us anyway.
And the loaf of bread but not just the loaf of bread...the packaging too! Way too much time on her hands to if you can stand there and go into detail about Xmas packaging on a loaf 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Not only do we get an ad but we also get another 10 stories of rubbish to over compensate for it!

Charlotte - If you’re going to do it, at least own it! She’s SO obvious.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.