Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sunbites have been doing the rounds. Brogan Tate accidentally showed a page of a notebook in a vlog where she had written she had got £1200 for the sun bites insta ad

Reactions: 7
Sunbites have been doing the rounds. Brogan Tate accidentally showed a page of a notebook in a vlog where she had written she had got £1200 for the sun bites insta ad
£1200 to advertise some fecking crisps?! This is what is wrong with the world!!

Reactions: 11
I’m nosy...which vlog was this? No wonder they all do ad after ad! I have to work like a year to earn that amount and you get the likes of Charlotte pouring them in a bowl for the the same amount of money. Bloody hell this is what is wrong with the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
It was one of her weekly vlogs. It must have been a few weeks ago. Only showed it for a second but someone screenshot it and made it clearer so we could see it

Reactions: 2
full on christmas market vlog......'its so lovely'.....her stupid smile showing those xmas decs,she can barely contain herself, she's so 'giddy'

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If that’s the going rate for ads, she must’ve made about five grand in the past week. For doing absolutely sod all apart from annoy her followers. Again, I really hope she puts every penny in the kids savings.

Reactions: 16
She’s been cashing in wait for the food hauls with a couple of hundred pounds worth of booze hic hic ,
They are gonna be celebrating the easy money 🤣🤣

If that’s the going rate for ads, she must’ve made about five grand in the past week. For doing absolutely sod all apart from annoy her followers. Again, I really hope she puts every penny in the kids savings.
She's got a kitchen and an extension to pay for I'll have you know 🙄 it's disgusting I hate Instagram for this reason.

Reactions: 4
The guests will be given the choice of turning up in their pyjamas and slippers so they can feel all cosy🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think as well as disclosing #Ad at the start of the post influencers should post how much they are being paid. Then the followers will realise how they are being used like we Tattlers have realised, the enlightened minority. I appreciate that making a video may take a while, but a bloody Instagram post takes a minute! How dare you call it a job when you have women working 2 jobs just to survive, or nurses in the national health service doing back to back night shifts, THATS tired my dear.

In addition to unfollowing after the engagement post cause I couldn't bear the 🤮 the other reason is I think it's all bullshit they orchestrated together for the 'gram. Mr 'I don't beleive in marriage' took a u turn? Wonder why? Maybe cause all of it will be gifted. Mark's like "free piss up for all my mates? Oh go on then". I'm cynical, but there you go.

Also, I do actually think a wedding will be lovely (so so lovely) for the kids and celebrating their love in front of family and friends etc but wouldn't it be nice if for one day it was kept private, something just for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I think as well as disclosing #Ad at the start of the post influencers should post how much they are being paid. Then the followers will realise how they are being used like we Tattlers have realised, the enlightened minority. I appreciate that making a video may take a while, but a bloody Instagram post takes a minute! How dare you call it a job when you have women working 2 jobs just to survive, or nurses in the national health service doing back to back night shifts, THATS tired my dear.

In addition to unfollowing after the engagement post cause I couldn't bear the 🤮 the other reason is I think it's all bullshit they orchestrated together for the 'gram. Mr 'I don't beleive in marriage' took a u turn? Wonder why? Maybe cause all of it will be gifted. Mark's like "free piss up for all my mates? Oh go on then". I'm cynical, but there you go.

Also, I do actually think a wedding will be lovely (so so lovely) for the kids and celebrating their love in front of family and friends etc but wouldn't it be nice if for one day it was kept private, something just for them.
your having a laugh we will be seeing the pictures for years!!!

your having a laugh we will be seeing the pictures for years!!!
Her side-angled, tilted head, eyes-open-as-much-as-she-can-possibly-stretch-them pose, but with added wedding dress. Which will be pulled in at the waist as tight as it will go because we all know she bangs on about her “small waist”, flowers in her hair, curly (I highly doubt she’ll have an up-do). Mark looking gormless in every photo. And I’m already cringing at how cheesy the wedding video of the day is going to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her side-angled, tilted head, eyes-open-as-much-as-she-can-possibly-stretch-them pose, but with added wedding dress. Which will be pulled in at the waist as tight as it will go because we all know she bangs on about her “small waist”, flowers in her hair, curly (I highly doubt she’ll have an up-do). Mark looking gormless in every photo. And I’m already cringing at how cheesy the wedding video of the day is going to be.
dont forget trademark joker smile. All in an old fashion filter!!

That dinosaur room is so tacky.... really too much going on.

Why didn't she just swap the position of the bunk bed with the wardrobe and place them on opposite walls? That room is so tiny but by making a simple furniture swap it would have made entering the room so much easier and given the children more room to play! :unsure:

I swear she is as thick as a house brick! 🤷‍♀️

I didn’t make it through the whole Dino bedroom video. 25mins to talk about a small room is ridiculous. Anyway, sorry to let Tattle down, but I actually like the room. I think it’s perfect for children.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.