Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me it’s not even her teeth that irritate me as such, it’s the bizarre expressions she pulls. I would really struggle to physically show as many teeth as she has in that awful photo (totally just tried to do it while lying in bed in the dark next to my husband). 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow did she say that’s only his second tooth he’s lost? Is he 7? He’s late losing his gnashers

Reactions: 1
Oh to willing choose a 'career' where a bunch of random strangers on the internet scrutinise every part of your life.

That's in no way a dig at any of you or this website. Just that she has willingly chosen to subject her children to it!

Oh to willing choose a 'career' where a bunch of random strangers on the internet scrutinise every part of your life.

That's in no way a dig at any of you or this website. Just that she has willingly chosen to subject her children to it!
Yes, and this website isn’t hard to find at all. Comes up when you Google her name. Within a couple of years Bill’s school friends will be having a look. I imagine Mark’s work colleagues have a look and snigger behind his back.

I can’t imagine anything more mortifying. ALMOST makes me feel bad for posting here. But she’s set herself up for it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 2
yes, i imagine she (they) are a bit of a laughing stock. she's very cringe and ott. how embarrassing for Mark,she's probably never going to want to give it all up either

Reactions: 1
Bloody hell how big were those toad in the hole portion sizes on her latest vlog. The kids plate would be enough for me!

Also, she cooks (from scratch) that meal, washes up, cleans kitchen, swept and mopped the floor whilst Mark “did bath time”. How the feck is that a fair deal? The bloke needs to pull his finger out and help his wife-to-be a bit more. She looks absolutely knackered.

Reactions: 5
Lol pork has cancer.

I read that communities that eat a lot of pork have a longer lifespan. I'm guessing it's 'natural' pork not highly processed tit full of cartilage and arseholes.

Bon appetite 🤤
I hope this is right, because we've moved to Cyprus and the main meat of choice over here is pork 🙈😂 a chicken breast is like €8, so we've embraced pork and got the kids to start eating it.

I'm just catching up, have I seen that she's done an Ad for a used car website??? Seriously? Just lost respect for her tbh if she has!

She eats far too much jesuuuuus

And duck me charlotte chill out its only November you're barking bad with the Xmas hype......Mark must bore her that's all I can say

Reactions: 3
Does anybody else think Charlottes kids are going to be sick of Christmas by the time it comes around 🙈 I noticed on her instagram today it looks like Daisy has a Christmas jumper on and it looks like Charlottes mum has decorations up already.

Reactions: 7
yep!! charlottes mother is in full on xmas mode with the decs up!! charlotte has already started on the bloody mince pies.....its mid November

• Haha
Sorry but.... isn’t it just a bit weird (and sad) to have Christmas decorations up in the middle of November?! It’s not anywhere near Christmas...... like, at all!!!! Why have they got them up now?!
I just find that really weird. To me that’s like putting them up in July. Odd.

Her overusage of “brew” is so bloody irritating. She needs to stop trying to make herself seem more northern than she is because she ain’t fooling nobody!

Reactions: 6
Her laugh is like nails on a chalkboard to me, so fake and forced!

What's your flavour? OK mate like you give two hoots... What they would do for engagement hey😂😂😂😐

I came on here to say the same thing there’s one practically every day I can’t keep up ! She’s done 4 in the past week :rolleyes:
“Hope you enjoyed the video” oh yea I love watching somebody pour crisps into a bowl and then sit and eat them 😬🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i feel sorry for time pressed parents and those who panic at the thought of getting the family through christmas

its not much fun for hard working, minimum wage families

yet there she is flaunting her ugly christmas mugs and decorations like its christmas next week, making people flustered and worried as after all shes an influencer....is this her 'influence'??

its november....then we have december.....months on the calendar in their own right. then we have a couple of days of christmas shoved in .....daft cow
And all the trips with many needing spending money , schools by us have a lot like the pantomime, and winter wonderland ,
Then costumes for the Christmas concert and cards to give friends , it all adds up especially if you have a few kids .

I'm sick of her tbh i bet all the mums laugh at her because they see how unrealistic her Instagram is. After all, kids will be kids, and couples argue😊

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.