Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
''festive food''......what a fail charlotte, she falls for the packaging, its fricking breaded chicken!!

4 pack of chocolate dessert as a ''treat'' for the kiddos......who has the fourth one then charl? your size 13 self thats who

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes the only person in the world to get excited about a packaging on food at Christmas. Char you won't give a tit ripping it open and getting your chops around it all.

Reactions: 4
not the most flattering photo of her that’s for sure
Come on, her kids won’t look at that photo when they’re older and think ‘god, mum looks rough’. I’m the first to hate pictures of me and my kids because of me in the picture but I only look back at photos of my mum and me with love, especially since I lost her in April.
I never normally back up these vloggers but don’t get personal and comment on appearances. That’s not on. I’m sure you have your rough days right?! ... and you shouldn’t expect comments from strangers on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
''festive food''......what a fail charlotte, she falls for the packaging, its fricking breaded chicken!!

4 pack of chocolate dessert as a ''treat'' for the kiddos......who has the fourth one then charl? your size 13 self thats who
I’m pretty sure Tesco’s breaded chicken it isn’t ‘tapas’ either 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on, her kids won’t look at that photo when they’re older and think ‘god, mum looks rough’. I’m the first to hate pictures of me and my kids because of me in the picture but I only look back at photos of my mum and me with love, especially since I lost her in April.
I never normally back up these vloggers but don’t get personal and comment on appearances. That’s not on. I’m sure you have your rough days right?! ... and you shouldn’t expect comments from strangers on it.
I wasn’t suggesting her children would think she looked rough or not. I didn’t mention her children in my post at all.
She didn’t take that photo for her kids or as a special memory - she took it for the sole intention of posting it on Instagram.

sure I have rough days. But I don’t take photos and post them on Instagram for content/engagement, using my children as props for likes. That’s the difference.

Just watched the room tour. Only Charlotte would have spent the time describing the windows and radiator! A window, is a window. We dont need a story about it.

They should expect comments from strangers when they post it on social media for thousands of people to see. Youre right I have alot of pics of me and my children when I don't look my best and that's why they stay in a traditional photo album just for my family to see.

Reactions: 6
I wasn’t suggesting her children would think she looked rough or not. I didn’t mention her children in my post at all.
She didn’t take that photo for her kids or as a special memory - she took it for the sole intention of posting it on Instagram.

sure I have rough days. But I don’t take photos and post them on Instagram for content/engagement, using my children as props for likes. That’s the difference.
But then the likes of fopperbollocks/Ash etc get moaned at for always posting perfect/staged/dolled up photos. At least Charlotte is like the rest of us (in terms of rough days!!) and doesn’t mind showing it.

Reactions: 6
But then the likes of fopperbollocks/Ash etc get moaned at for always posting perfect/staged/dolled up photos. At least Charlotte is like the rest of us (in terms of rough days!!) and doesn’t mind showing it.
Yeah I guess but putting pictures up of you and your family don't really do much for people, without being harsh i find people that constantly post pics of their kids annoying, I've got my own to love.... It bores me to death

Reactions: 5
Yeah I guess but putting pictures up of you and your family don't really do much for people, without being harsh i find people that constantly post pics of their kids annoying, I've got my own to love.... It bores me to death
But putting photos up of her and her family is part of her business (rightly or wrongly, I’m in the wrongly camp) and for some reason - some people do seem to like it! And she uses them to get engagement up.

Reactions: 2
Attempting to moderate is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important

I don’t think the kids will care why she took the photo.

They should expect comments from strangers when they post it on social media for thousands of people to see. Youre right I have alot of pics of me and my children when I don't look my best and that's why they stay in a traditional photo album just for my family to see.
But why pick apart her looks? Yes, by all means comment on the poorly thought out posts, stupid comments she makes, ads etc, but this site isn’t supposed to be a bitching site. Her looks are her looks. Don’t be one of those

I don’t think the kids will care why she took the photo.

But why pick apart her looks? Yes, by all means comment on the poorly thought out posts, stupid comments she makes, ads etc, but this site isn’t supposed to be a bitching site. Her looks are her looks. Don’t be one of those

Flipping heck.

I made a passing comment that she looked a bit rough in 1 photo. That’s it! There have been far worse things said about her on this thread.

Why is it “bitching” if making a comment about her appearance but it’s not bitching if it’s a comment about anything else?

im entitled to my opinion and in my opinion, she didn’t look her best in that particular photo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Instagram stories of childrens birthday party.. I wouldn't be happy if she was recording my child and put them online without my knowledge 😳

Reactions: 8
There’s a thin line between constructive criticism and bitching. Actions are chosen. Looks aren’t. It’s an unnecessary criticism and does nothing for the reputation of this site. In this case we can agree to disagree!
sure.

but please don’t pretend you haven’t made your own digs and bitchy comments on this site.... calling Emily Norris vulgar, a charlatan, a low life... etc.....it doesn’t bother me what you say about anyone on this site - it’s a gossip site. That’s what it’s for, but if it ok to call someone all the names under the sun when it suits you then please leave me to have my own opinion about 1 photo. 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
but please don’t pretend you haven’t made your own digs and bitchy comments on this site.... calling Emily Norris vulgar, a charlatan, a low life... etc.....it doesn’t bother me what you say about anyone on this site - it’s a gossip site. That’s what it’s for, but if it ok to call someone all the names under the sun when it suits you then please leave me to have my own opinion about 1 photo. 👍
Is Charlotte posting on her own thread again 😆

This thread always has so many issues with those that are suspiciously vested. 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 4
thats the thing about virtue signalling......dont get caught yourself being bitchy on someone else thread!! 😂

Reactions: 5
To be fair if people don't like certain comments being said then don't come on here, it's not a rave thread. People can say what they think, freedom of speech etc

Reactions: 9
I commented something once and suddenly people came from nowhere defending her I was told she does this , gets texting her minions to come here ,
I have no clue if it’s true , but I’ve seen it happen to others soooo ....

Reactions: 2
I commented something once and suddenly people came from nowhere defending her I was told she does this , gets texting her minions to come here ,
Don't known what minions ( from the kids movie) has to do with this, but some comments seem to hit a 'nerve' and her fans coming run into the thread without warning. It's happened a number of times to members including myself. The moderator usually intervenes and the thread goes back to normal. I just bite my tongue, skip over the defender comments and ignore them or you end up feeding the trolls. 😁.

Reactions: 3
Don't known what minions ( from the kids movie) has to do with this, but some comments seem to hit a 'nerve' and her fans coming run into the thread without warning. It's happened a number of times to members including myself. The moderator usually intervenes and the thread goes back to normal. I just bite my tongue, skip over the defender comments and ignore them or you end up feeding the trolls. 😁.
Minion is a noun that refers to someone who does whatever a more powerful person commands.
I don’t know what a kids movie has to do with it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.