Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Charlotte1993
Oh, lol I thought you where taking about the kids movie despicable me with the cute adorable yellow minion characters. Now I understand! 😂 thanks for setting me straight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quote: Attempting to moderate is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user

I noticed this ''error message'' above on a post recently and have never seen it posted before on the thread. Can anyone quickly explain what is meant by moderate? Is this a new rule for the website? Does that mean we can't disagree with each other? :unsure:

Quote: Attempting to moderate is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user

I noticed this ''error message'' above on a post recently and have never seen it posted before on the thread. Can anyone quickly explain what is meant by moderate? Is this a new rule for the website? Does that mean we can't disagree with each other? :unsure:
I believe it’s because someone was saying “this site isn’t meant to be a bitching site” - essentially acting like a site moderator when she isn’t one.

Reactions: 3
Charlotte is poorly again 🙈
FFS - she’s clearly got a cold. She’s got 3 young children who all go to childcare/school - that’s life! I’ve got 2 under 2 and we’ve had colds now pretty constantly for weeks but I’ve not felt the need to tell Instagram or my Doctor 🙄 she needs a reality check.

She does seem to get colds and coughs a hell of a lot. Way more than I do, and I have two small children. But yes that’s all they are, in which case you just get on with it. If she’s really struggling with just a cold, why doesn’t she ask Mark to pull his finger out of his arse and help with the housework for once.

Reactions: 5
Is she working with Boots or something? The not so subtly placed packets of cold & flu medication on her stories....

Reactions: 1
I genuinely think she is run down by this constant need to be overly festive and lovely and cook delicious meals and have a lovely time! Shark needs to let her slow down a bit and maybe use his free day to run the hoover around or let her have a bit of me time- she just doesn’t know when to stop! Also I don’t think the 10000000 ads she’s done have done her any favours she looks knackered bless her!

Haha!! That’s stopped her Christmas overload in its tracks!! Was too soon charl,way too soon..... and now it’s getting nearer to an appropriate time she’s got sick!! 😂

Why oh why did she share a private message she sent to somebody saying they look beautiful. I have no idea but I guess it's somebody with a big following. She could message one of her lovely followers and NOT boast about being the loveliest drip around. Sorry Char I see through it. Always always want people to think your amazing. It's so sad and cringe

Reactions: 6
I genuinely think she is run down by this constant need to be overly festive and lovely and cook delicious meals and have a lovely time! Shark needs to let her slow down a bit and maybe use his free day to run the hoover around or let her have a bit of me time- she just doesn’t know when to stop! Also I don’t think the 10000000 ads she’s done have done her any favours she looks knackered bless her!
nobody asked her to be Mrs Claus tho , and she gets paid a bomb for those Ads
Some of us work full time and don’t have the luxury of a months wages for waffling on for five mins about some crap product we probably don’t even use , so many women are working single parents these days she doesn’t have my sympathy.
She is a perpetual moaner she has zero clue how privileged she really is .

She’s obsessed with ALWAYS having to be with him and the kids. On his day off, she should absolutely have a day with friends, or shopping by herself or something. She doesn’t seem to be able to do anything on her own which is really unhealthy. She seems to be a very clingy sort of person.

That daft smile with a pile of CHRISTMAS books..... saying she doesn’t see herself as a book model when she really secretly does and wants the sheep to come on and say ‘but you DOOOO!!! You DOOOO look like a book model!!!’

Can see straight through her !!

Reactions: 7
I believe it’s because someone was saying “this site isn’t meant to be a bitching site” - essentially acting like a site moderator when she isn’t one.
thanks for info. (y)

She’s obsessed with ALWAYS having to be with him and the kids. On his day off, she should absolutely have a day with friends, or shopping by herself or something. She doesn’t seem to be able to do anything on her own which is really unhealthy. She seems to be a very clingy sort of person.
Its sad because she seems to have lost ''charlotte" along the way. She annoys the tit out of me, but i can't help but feel for her. She has parents and grandparents dying to baby sit at a moments notice but her control freak personality and her insecurities will not allow her to be charlotte and let her hair down. Speaking of control freak its been a hot minute and she hasn't posted #ad. Gotta be an #Ad post coming our way any minute!. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

When she post stuff like this I can’t help but think she wants another. I know she says she doesn’t but I wouldn’t be surprised if after/at the end of their addition she has another baby. Really lock Mark down and solidify their family. She has been posting a lot lately about no more babies, not being pregnant again, etc etc etc. the lady doth protest too much [emoji848]

When she post stuff like this I can’t help but think she wants another. I know she says she doesn’t but I wouldn’t be surprised if after/at the end of their addition she has another baby. Really lock Mark down and solidify their family. She has been posting a lot lately about no more babies, not being pregnant again, etc etc etc. the lady doth protest too much [emoji848]

I thought the same thing, why keep harping on about it. Unless the next one will be an 'accident'

God she pisses me off! Saying she looks like a snotty foot in her gay book post, she looks like that every day then🙄 she needs to stop fishing for compliments.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.