Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what a stupid, ignorant woman.

first of - Pork doesn’t “contain cancer” anymore than any other meat product. Her wording is completely misleading.Cancer cannot be caught.You don’t get cancer from eating meat.

honest to Jesus.

Charlotte - please - engage your brain before you open your mouth. Making ridiculous and completely inaccurate statements like that is totally irresponsible.

also - sausage is made from Pork so are you going to stop eating bacon too? Roast pork? Ham? didn’t think so.
At no point did she say that pork contains cancer. Or that you can catch cancer from it.

She said she’d seen a post from a butcher who said they’ll cut the cancer out of the meat and sell the rest of it. She said it made her feel temporarily squeamish about eating pork for a while.

I’ve seen posts about chicken feet being found in KFC. Seeing it put me off for a while, then months later it goes out of my head and I fancy a KFC. Presume this is something similar.

Not a fan girl - I Just think her comment has been taken completely out of context and twisted.

Reactions: 15
Another ad...another reference to her child’s time in nicu. Not taking away from how difficult that must have been but they will do anything for money

Reactions: 3
I really hope she didn’t accept her fee to promote Pampers for world prematurity day 😡

Reactions: 2
I’m all for speaking about could causes and highlighting things but just say it, don’t accept something in return for it!

Here she goes again, she just has to make world prematurity day about her doesn't she? Not one of her children were born early, yet we've already been reminded that one of hers spent six weeks in NICU! God, let this day be about someone other than you woman! Your baby made it out, others had a longer journey, some never came home. Honestly growing into one of the most selfish, ignorant people I've come across.

Reactions: 11
It’s common sense that the park or soft play is a “treat” for kids. Not Costa, or stuck in the house, or Pizza bloody Express! I don’t think they’ve ever once been to soft play?? Her treats for her kids are always food based.
They have once because in true Charlotte style she was banging on about how good the food was. Nevermind whether the kids had fun or not. I’m sure it was before Stanley was born though.

I know she’s documented them being to softplay since Stan was born (I only followed her afterwards as I found her through the pregnancy week stuff channel mum put out). Was definitely this year as she was harping about how it was the first time that they’d been as a family of five and them all having a go on the stuff

The lady who’s posted a comment on her instagram about struggling at Christmas 😕 whilst charlottes response is sensitive and true it still made me think about all her soppy posts she puts and the poor lady probably looks at these posts and feels worse!!

Reactions: 1
My son would die of boredom if I took him to costa
Thing is for me, my two are 3 and 7. We have been to costa a few times and they genuinely do see it as a treat. Probably more so because having a muffin and a smoothie is a treat, it isn't something we ever buy at home. We go occasionally after football training or if we have been shopping perhaps.

I wouldn't suggest it as an actual activity though I.e who fancies a trip out to costa kids 😂

Sidenote, costs me a bloody bomb when I take them too so it's a rarity!!

Is she joking, did she really put a pic of her sons tooth allover Instagram for everyone to see. Poor kid, nothings sacred not even his own body parts.
Plus why would anyone want to see it? She's a fruit bat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.