Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sandwich, I mean seriously!! Cut a sandwich into a bear shape, fair play. But the sliver of cheese with chocolate smarties and the royal icing eye....on a sandwich?!? That's just rank. Who the hell would even want to eat that.

She is so far removed from reality, everything she does is for recognition and likes. It's like if she doesn't post it on insta it hasn't happened. God charl, just live in the moment.

Reactions: 8
Thought I'd have a nosey on Tattle to come see the horrid trolls these influencers are getting their knickers in a twist about. Well, well, well....

All I see is highly intelligent women calling out bullshit. I salute you!

Had to comment on Charl's thread. I used to enjoy her blog back in the day, but my God she's changed and like the rest of them is a sell out. I agree with everything that has been said previously: she has publicised her exact location - safeguarding fail!!! Sells the kids childhood with nothing private- remember when she told the internet about Bill's threadworms!!!? Lost touch with reality and so unrelatable. Now I can't believe a genuine recommendation from an ad. I have had to unfollow after the engagement post, I can't cope with the vom fest sickly sweet overkill.

People are sick to death of the ads, and influencers (the consumerism) in general. Use your platform to support the climate emergency or any charity or something!!! The bubble is about to burst on these influencers as they become a victim of their own success.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Thought I'd have a nosey on Tattle to come see the horrid trolls these influencers are getting their knickers in a twist about. Well, well, well....

Had to comment on Charl's thread. I used to enjoy her blog back in the day, but my God she's changed and like the rest of them is a sell out. I agree with everything that has been said previously: she has publicised her exact location - safeguarding fail!!! Sells the kids childhood with nothing private- remember when she told the internet about Bill's threadworms!!!? Lost touch with reality and so unrelatable. Now I can't believe a genuine recommendation from an ad. I have had to unfollow after the engagement post, I can't cope with the vom fest sickly sweet overkill.

People are sick to death of the ads, and influencers (the consumerism) in general. Use your platform to support the climate emergency or any charity or something!!! The bubble is about to burst on these influencers as they become a victim of their own success.
Don’t you worry because now you’ve put that she’ll be all over some charity or talking about how she’s being smarter for the sake of our climate. Not that she’s reads here though 🤨

Reactions: 2

👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Drives me bonkers when they harp on about us being trolls! Sending her a direct message insulting her/threatening her - that would be a troll. We are just, as Lipstick Taser just said, intelligent women pointing out exactly what’s wrong with the internet these days. If she was faced with half the issues we raise on here face to face, I guarantee she wouldn’t be able to support her decision to flaunt her kids and their health conditions on the internet, not fully. In fact, if you read here Charlotte, please address this. Safeguarding fail: yes. Violation of child’s privacy, agency and rights: yes. Using children to make money: yes. All so wrong.

Reactions: 7
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Drives me bonkers when they harp on about us being trolls! Sending her a direct message insulting her/threatening her - that would be a troll. We are just, as Lipstick Taser just said, intelligent women pointing out exactly what’s wrong with the internet these days. If she was faced with half the issues we raise on here face to face, I guarantee she wouldn’t be able to support her decision to flaunt her kids and their health conditions on the internet, not fully. In fact, if you read here Charlotte, please address this. Safeguarding fail: yes. Violation of child’s privacy, agency and rights: yes. Using children to make money: yes. All so wrong.

It is wrong. And it bothers me even though it's not my kids! I worry about social media and how it will affect my children. I grew up in the 90s and felt tit enough about myself without the pressures of the online world there is today. I make a point of tea time being a phone free zone, but the kids still love you tube and they are so young. It's hard.

This is the first generation of kids growing up with 'influencer' parents so they really are guinea pigs in terms of how it will actually affect them psychologically and socially as they grow. I don't think it will end well. I predict a generation of kids with problems and issues of having their privacy invaded and a camera in their face 24/7. I bet in the future these kids will end up suing their parents for breaching their sensitive personal information and right to privacy. It is grotesque and something has to change.

Reactions: 7
It's a thankyou for being stupid enough so she can do duck all and get paid.
What makes me more angry is how entitled she is, she thinks people will get cross or upset if she posts less vlogs etc.
The truth is nobody would even notice if she didn't put an ad up, all these knobs merge into one cretin. YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT TO ANYONE ELSE. Maybe more of a drip but still.

Ok so, three Christmas jumpers £30, wreath £20 plus all the other shite £££. That's really obscene. Those you tubers must be making a mint! I'm well in the wrong job! Omg, I'm defo coming back as one of those 🥺🥺🥺

Forgive me, I grew up in the 80s/90s. Do they getpaid for the ads and do they choose to have that many in their vlogs? It's really annoying

Reactions: 3
Ad, ad, ad...... romantic pictures of Stan clinging to her with him dummy in with that stupid filter! A picture of her and that blummin Xmas cup looking out into her frosted garden...... she’s becoming unbareable, she wants to be liked sooo much!

• Haha
She could do with getting out of the house and taking Stan to a baby group or two. Think he’d enjoy that more than Costa.

The latest grocery haul made me chuckle

Constant we really enjoying these to most things really garlic in a jar, veggie sausages puff pastry you name it
I'm not going to fondle the bananas because that's weird.
Meal plan. How the heck do you do pizzas in a slow cooker?
Also faittas is usually quick on the hob job would never think to use them in slow cooker.
Explanation veggie sausages she saw a fw weeks ago that some pork meat has cancer and that the butcher cuts away cancer but it's out her off pork a bit.
She's brought Jan but the kids eat it.
She's also brought sausage rolls and mini cocktail sausages .
Hot dogs in a tin.
I would never describe salmon as see food it's fish but Charlotte doesn't like salmon.
Friday night is home made fish fingers with bashed cornflakes and a home made pesto mayo I think my kids would think I lost the plot if I suggested that.
Some Xmas bits in her shop for the gourmet packed lunches..
Char has cleaned out all her cupboards and fridge.
Still never says total price of haul.
Drinking from a Xmas mug and the intro musics turned festive.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Constant we really enjoying these to most things really garlic in a jar, veggie sausages puff pastry you name it
Also faittas is usually quick on the hob job would never think to use them in slow cooker.
Explanation veggie sausages she saw a fw weeks ago that some pork meat has cancer and that the butcher cuts away cancer but it's out her off pork a bit.
Hot dogs in a tin.
I would never describe salmon as see food it's fish but Charlotte doesn't like salmon.
Friday night is home made fish fingers with bashed cornflakes and a home made pesto mayo I think my kids would think I lost the plot if I suggested that.
hang on, she won’t buy sausages because of cancer risk but will buy cocktail sausages and mini sausage rolls?...okay!

I haven’t watched the video so maybe she explains but that makes no sense at all 🙈 she is all about the contradictions though!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol at the angles she stands at in her photos, looks so massively unnatural 🤣🤣
But seriously does the little dude really need to have that dummy in permanently?! Get it out of his mouth!

Oh that cuddle picture with no make up on and the joker smile!! Why would you choose to post that to thousands of people?

Oh that cuddle picture with no make up on and the joker smile!! Why would you choose to post that to thousands of people?
Those pics look so staged. Come here guys I need a picture of us all together but don't worry you can go again straight after!

Reactions: 2

Hot dogs in a tin.
Wait - she seriously said that pork sausage contains CANCER.

is she bleeping thick?

• Haha
She is unbelievable making such a bold statement....

Don't like your kids much to buy them sausage rolls and cocktail sausages then 🤔jesus christ.

Reactions: 5
She is unbelievable making such a bold statement....

Don't like your kids much to buy them sausage rolls and cocktail sausages then 🤔jesus christ.
what a stupid, ignorant woman.

first of - Pork doesn’t “contain cancer” anymore than any other meat product. Her wording is completely misleading.Cancer cannot be caught.You don’t get cancer from eating meat.

honest to Jesus.

Charlotte - please - engage your brain before you open your mouth. Making ridiculous and completely inaccurate statements like that is totally irresponsible.

also - sausage is made from Pork so are you going to stop eating bacon too? Roast pork? Ham? didn’t think so.

Reactions: 10
Lol pork has cancer.

I read that communities that eat a lot of pork have a longer lifespan. I'm guessing it's 'natural' pork not highly processed tit full of cartilage and arseholes.

Bon appetite 🤤

• Haha
  • Sick
a plush toy. What a waste of money. They just end up getting shoved in a toy box or ignored on a shelf.
Stores take the absolute piss
I was in Argos yesterday Christmas shopping they had a smallish box with a sachet of hot chocolate , reindeer food aka porridge with glitter , and the like fifteen pounds I mean wtf ,
I always do the kids in my family their Christmas Eve gift , pjs from primark as they don’t get any wear , hot chocolate and a mug/cup depending on their age , popcorn a movie and a sweet treat for that , does Charlotte think we hate our money 🤷‍♀️
You can pick up a cute Christmas teddy in the works for a fiver as someone said the cute factor lasts three mins then they’re shoved on a shelf .

what a stupid, ignorant woman.

first of - Pork doesn’t “contain cancer” anymore than any other meat product. Her wording is completely misleading.Cancer cannot be caught.You don’t get cancer from eating meat.

honest to Jesus.

Charlotte - please - engage your brain before you open your mouth. Making ridiculous and completely inaccurate statements like that is totally irresponsible.

also - sausage is made from Pork so are you going to stop eating bacon too? Roast pork? Ham? didn’t think so.
I dunno the WHO stated that processed meat particularly red meat is linked to an increased cancer risk.
Does anyone else give advice on eating red and processed meat?
The World Cancer Research Fund report Diet, Nutrition, Physical Activity and Cancer: A Global Perspective provided advice on red and processed meat in 2018.
The organisation said the evidence that red and processed meats are causes of bowel cancer is convincing. It advises that people eat no more than 500g of red meat a week (around 70g a day) and avoid processed meats.
Whether studies are conclusive or not there is definitely food for thought (pardon the pun)
Also can anyone trust the studies saying that it’s safe ?
I think that is also debatable considering the amount of money the meat industry makes a year it’s a mammoth amount of money, so there are obviously gonna be some rich ass people that don’t want anything derogatory said about the industry imho that is 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.