Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw the lunch box and my first reaction was “oh, duck off!” In a way it’s nice that she does it and I’m sure her child will be pleased but why does everyone else need to see it?! It’s almost like if it’s not documented there’s no point, like the bathroom cleaning.

She’s becoming more and more unrelatable as the days are going on at the moment. A working mum who has to be up and out quickly in the morning and only has time for a standard lunch box is going to feel crap after seeing that.

It’s actually quite sad that her whole life seems to be online though.

Reactions: 9
She’s so desperate for praise. She must brag and show off how many things she’s accomplished in a day so that she gets the admiration she craves. I think that says a lot about her. Most people don’t feel the need to sing it from the rooftops; they’re not trying to impress anyone and they just get on with it!

Reactions: 3
Guys.... I know we get called trolls, but actually infact we are the most real people you can talk to and even meet. I'm not a bad person, I have an amazing husband and two young gorgeous children along with lots of family and friends as I'm sure alot of you do... but just because we write things that are ultimately true we get labelled and called bullies. Sorry to every single influencer who genuinely thinks chasing perfection and exposing your children to thousands of people- thousands of people that they claim to be their "friends" but its the shittest type of parenting there is... its absolutely idiotic. Char hun I ask my eldest son atleast once a week what he would like for tea and I make sure he gets it, also I sing to my boys and read them books, give them so much love they won't ever think material things are the be all or end all. SO FAAAAACK YOU. And yes we as a family do have a nice lifestyle but we are normal and you know like to keep it real. Fu la la ck off Char, she's a self righteous knob head who thinks the sun shines out of her big arse.
Soz rant over.
My kids are happy healthy and don't have their privacy exposed everywere na na na naaaaa but oh no I don't have a christmas matalan mug so I'm the loser here 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
She definitely reads here as she’s toned down all the Christmas excitement’ crap!!

Reactions: 2
Not sure I’ve commented here before and maybe this has already been mentioned, but in her Christmas haul video she talks about the wreath she’s bought for her front door. She said that the door is locked when mark comes home and he rings the doorbell?!? Does anyone else find this completely mental??? Ringing the doorbell to get into your own house?? He doesn’t get back really late does he?

Reactions: 9
They come in buses 😂😭🤪

Not sure I’ve commented here before and maybe this has already been mentioned, but in her Christmas haul video she talks about the wreath she’s bought for her front door. She said that the door is locked when mark comes home and he rings the doorbell?!? Does anyone else find this completely mental??? Ringing the doorbell to get into your own house?? He doesn’t get back really late does he?
That is a bit strange.

Reactions: 1
what grown adult doesn’t have a key to their own front door?!!! How bizzare.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
From what I’ve seen in videos, she keeps the keys in the lock on the inside of the door. Perhaps that’s the only way to keep it locked from the inside? Bit weird, but if that is the only way then Mark won’t be able to get in from the other side.

Seriously another ad?! There’s been that many now that they are definitely not something she truly believes just simply about the money.

Reactions: 3
"The new year is actually quite quiet for those like me".
Poor you Charlotte. Its terrible you've been forced in to such a difficult profession. Its terrible you get to jet off on holidays, some of us can only dream of. Its terrible you're gifted all the latest gadgets for your home. Its terrible you receive so many wonderful toys and clothes for your children, for doing absolutely nothing. Its terrible that your CHOICE of employment allows you to be at home, Every. Single. Day. But you power through, (even when you're really really poorly), and manage to have a fancy dinner on the table every evening and have the time to put together pretentious lunches for your kids, not to mention all the cleaning and washing you manage to do (thanks for continually reminding us by the way! I always feel super good when I know how much you've achieved).
Well done Charlotte, we salute you! (And we'll be sure to keep you in our prays when you find the ads have dried up in January).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Poor you Charlotte. Its terrible you've been forced in to such a difficult profession. Its terrible you get to jet off on holidays, some of us can only dream of. Its terrible you're gifted all the latest gadgets for your home. Its terrible you receive so many wonderful toys and clothes for your children, for doing absolutely nothing. Its terrible that your CHOICE of employment allows you to be at home, Every. Single. Day. But you power through, (even when you're really really poorly), and manage to have a fancy dinner on the table every evening and have the time to put together pretentious lunches for your kids, not to mention all the cleaning and washing you manage to do (thanks for continually reminding us by the way! I always feel super good when I know how much you've achieved).
Well done Charlotte, we salute you! (And we'll be sure to keep you in our prays when you find the ads have dried up in January).
Spot on 👌

Absolutely spot on!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.