Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ad’s don’t bother me in scroll past I have zero interest in them, she’s become more and more irrelevant and the standards she puts out not everyone can keep up and there are vulnerable people out there that would push themselves to keep up with her.

Reactions: 2
why is her feed so orange?

is she copying meldrum? its awful....sppose its her can handed attempt at looking ''Autumnal''

why is her feed so orange?

is she copying meldrum? its awful....sppose its her can handed attempt at looking ''Autumnal''
I can’t stand there filters people put on their photos. They looks awful they don’t look cool or edgy. You all look like the fake tans gone wrong.

Also what’s with the leg hitch up. I thought she had bowed legs on the latest picture.

You can tell it’s the run up to Christmas when these idiots start doing adverts for anything and everything.
charlotte advertising a used card website is as organic & natural as a vegan advertising McDonalds.
What a load of tosh.

don’t even get me started on the drivel about her brother being in a car accident. He’s perfectly fine apparently (which is obviously great) but is nothing allowed to happen without it being regurgitated for Instagram?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The used car ad is absolutely hilarious. She will literally take anything that’s offered, won’t she?

Reactions: 4
She should get a market stall, I can just imagine her shouting "Roll up, roll up, get your Christmas tat here before the December rush starts. I've got 5 mouths to feed, a new kitchen on the way and an upcoming wedding to fund, so don't be shy come and get your christmassy bits before they've all gone"🎅☃🎄🎁

• Haha
She should get a market stall, I can just imagine her shouting "Roll up, roll up, get your Christmas tat here before the December rush starts. I've got 5 mouths to feed, a new kitchen on the way and an upcoming wedding to fund, so don't be shy come and get your christmassy bits before they've all gone"🎅☃🎄🎁
“...and some FANTASTIC advice on used car sales!”

• Haha
Is this going to affect these mummy vloggers or not? Having to declare whether or not your video is made for children. The rules are a bit vague.

229ED647-7C02-4010-897F-9586F480EEA1.png

Also. I find her use of full stops annoying. When it should be a comma. Considering she used to be a journalist. Her grammar is pretty poor.

Please understand the sarcasm there :ROFLMAO:
Another one is the question mark she puts on her instastory captions after 'I hope your all having a good day today." That is a statement, not a question. The statement enough is inane and repetitive, but the annoyance is exacerbated by the poor grammar. As a one off, fine and excusable. Every fecking time?? Sort yourself out, you say it roughly 40x a week, so may as well get it right.

• Haha
C7BF54B3-E14D-4424-B138-D5E6F7C1B569.png
C7BF54B3-E14D-4424-B138-D5E6F7C1B569.png

Seriously, who actually has time for this?! I feel like there is this expectation to make EVERYTHING special and themed for children these days when actually, no that’s not necessary. Mine will be getting a normal sandwich, bit of fruit and a yogurt today because that’s all that necessary and all I have time for!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 57396View attachment 57396
Seriously, who actually has time for this?! I feel like there is this expectation to make EVERYTHING special and themed for children these days when actually, no that’s not necessary. Mine will be getting a normal sandwich, bit of fruit and a yogurt today because that’s all that necessary and all I have time for!
All I ever think seeing those types of lunches is how wrecked it will be after getting slammed about on the way to school, through the playground and into the class. Poor Pudsey will look like he’s been in a fight.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I ever think seeing those types of lunches is how wrecked it will be after getting slammed about on the way to school, through the playground and into the class. Poor Pudsey will look like he’s been in a fight.
I'm sure she's trying to become bloody Mary Poppins🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Why bother putting the blueberries in that little case? And the sandwich wont look so perfect come lunchtime anyway. Dont fancy smarties on cheese 😂 my son is the same age and hed be mortified if I'd cut his sandwich into a little bear shape!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why bother putting the blueberries in that little case? And the sandwich wont look so perfect come lunchtime anyway. Dont fancy smarties on cheese 😂 my son is the same age and hed be mortified if I'd cut his sandwich into a little bear shape!
This. She babies him a lot, doesn’t she.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.