Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole wedding will be a cliche...
Lol pork has cancer.

I read that communities that eat a lot of pork have a longer lifespan. I'm guessing it's 'natural' pork not highly processed tit full of cartilage and arseholes.

Bon appetite šŸ¤¤
What like the sausage rolls and cocktail sausages she bought for her kids lunches. Even I know to not give my kids those products, like you said its mostly cartilage and arse holes.
Love you kids, want an arse hole for lunch? Only the best for her kids of course though we must remember

Reactions: 6
She could do with getting out of the house and taking Stan to a baby group or two. Think heā€™d enjoy that more than Costa.
This. She does absolutely nothing with Stan - not a single playgroup, baby class, meet up with friends. I mean she does very little with Daisy but at least she goes to Ballet and Swimming. I understand groups and classes can be expensive but she clearly has money to burn with all the crap she buys. I think her children would appreciate some baby/child activities rather than costa ... or a bloody sandwich shaped as a bear.

She thinks she is the most wonderful Mum in the world because she makes food from scratch and decorates the house for different seasons (weird!) but they are missing out on SO much. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve only ever seen her take them to the park once (all documented of course) and never to soft play or anything else.

Reactions: 8
She is so lucky S and D go along with just bumbling around the house so much of the time. (My two are the same age as hers and they become a bit feral if we go more than a day or so in a row of staying home.) Even ballet and swimming are structured classes where theyā€™re not mixing with the other kids really. At least they have some nursery time I guess šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Everything has become so over the top at Xmas and social media just makes it worse.

Xmas eve boxes, special pjs, special bedding etc šŸ„“

• Angry
Reactions: 8
This. She does absolutely nothing with Stan - not a single playgroup, baby class, meet up with friends. I mean she does very little with Daisy but at least she goes to Ballet and Swimming. I understand groups and classes can be expensive but she clearly has money to burn with all the crap she buys. I think her children would appreciate some baby/child activities rather than costa ... or a bloody sandwich shaped as a bear.

She thinks she is the most wonderful Mum in the world because she makes food from scratch and decorates the house for different seasons (weird!) but they are missing out on SO much. Iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ve only ever seen her take them to the park once (all documented of course) and never to soft play or anything else.
They rarely ever seem to leave the house. Only when Mark is there and theyā€™ll go bloody shopping as a family, and if heā€™s at football at the weekend sheā€™ll just stay home and wait for him. Can she not do anything on her own with the kids? Youā€™re right, they definitely hardly ever go to the park, because you can be sure as hell sheā€™d Instagram it every time if they did. Sheā€™s so obsessed with keeping the house perfect and prepping food all day, the kids are kept indoors with her the whole time. Even Meldrum takes Poppy to several toddler groups!!

Reactions: 7
Just paying lip service to making environmentally concious choices I see as she's now got ads for kinder who make loads of throwaway plastic crap.

It does come across like he mainly potters about at home fighting off various bugs and slurping on his dummy.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She is talking absolute shite about the pork sausages. Then goes and buys those crappy cocktail sausages and sausage rolls?? She should worry more about the chicken she buys, pumped full of water and antibiotics and the conditions the battery chickens live in.

Reactions: 9
She looks like she has a massive underbite when she smiles like that šŸ¤” ( in the latest pic calling Manchester beautiful, šŸ¤¢)

Reactions: 1
I cleaned projectile vomit up off my sofa not too long ago! My house smells of cheesy sick. I bet Charls all comfy cozy with her candles on and crappy crimbo films and her bleeping aperol bleeding spritz šŸ’©šŸ’©šŸ’©

• Haha
Don't worry she would have cleaned that up no time with her Winter Pumpkin Latte bleach.

• Haha
There will be a trip to the park or soft play coming up soon. Not that she reads here šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 5
There will be a trip to the park or soft play coming up soon. Not that she reads here šŸ˜
It can only be a good thing if our posts force her to let her children out of their cosy pumpkin spiced prison

• Haha
Itā€™s common sense that the park or soft play is a ā€œtreatā€ for kids. Not Costa, or stuck in the house, or Pizza bloody Express! I donā€™t think theyā€™ve ever once been to soft play?? Her treats for her kids are always food based.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.