Charlotte Louise Taylor #4 Marriage is a yes! But where to find a size 13 dress?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not being miserable...Iā€™ve had a rotten day financially well a rotten year tbh. I really donā€™t think she has any idea the impact her posts can have on followers. Itā€™s not her fault what goes on in peopleā€™s lives but as sheā€™s an influencer she needs to appreciate that what she puts out there does affect people. No probably not intentional but for me seeing hauls, gifted holidays/weekend breaks/days out etc it bugs me. I donā€™t live in her bubble of everythingā€™s so lovely. No Charlotte itā€™s not. Go back to how you started off and youā€™d get a better reaction.

Reactions: 12
Sure her and Marks anniversary is January aswell. And it's their first one as an engaged couple so it will be so so so lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure her and Marks anniversary is January aswell. And it's their first one as an engaged couple so it will be so so so lovely.
yeah because didnā€™t she spilt up with Bills Dad over Christmas and then was with Mark at new year.... or something very close to it!

Reactions: 6
i feel sorry for time pressed parents and those who panic at the thought of getting the family through christmas

its not much fun for hard working, minimum wage families

yet there she is flaunting her ugly christmas mugs and decorations like its christmas next week, making people flustered and worried as after all shes an influencer....is this her 'influence'??

its november....then we have december.....months on the calendar in their own right. then we have a couple of days of christmas shoved in .....daft cow
This! I work full time. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. I feel bleeping depressed most of the time. My husband works full time and we have kids. The last thing on my mind is bloody Christmas. We've only just got our heads above water then Christmas rocks up. Really Charl, have a bit more compassion girl.

Reactions: 11
I really, really loathe the term ā€œinfluencerā€.
Theyā€™re all so far removed from reality.

Reactions: 7
This! I work full time. I go to work in the dark and come home in the dark. I feel bleeping depressed most of the time. My husband works full time and we have kids. The last thing on my mind is bloody Christmas. We've only just got our heads above water then Christmas rocks up. Really Charl, have a bit more compassion girl.
or some people are working Christmas so really not feeling all that festive luv!

• Heart
Sorry to everyone having a rough time.
I think we all have to remind ourselves she's unrealistic and she has no privacy/boundaries.

I watched stans birthday haul and recent Xmas toy haul was staggered how many presents.
My little one is 2months younger and for abreif moment I felt crap.
But then I thought don't be daft she's little she won't know or appreciate.
So I'm spending what I can afford probably Ā£50.
We have so many home improvements to do. Small amount debt and cheap UK holiday to pay for as had no holiday this year.

or some people are working Christmas so really not feeling all that festive luv!
These comments
And what about the people that have just lost work unexpectedly like the mothercare, mamas and papas and Thomas cook workers just to name a few off the top of my head , does she not read the news about record numbers of people using food banks or on universal credit even the ones working on UC that have had issues and weeks with no or incorrect payments sigh .

Sorry to everyone having a rough time.
I think we all have to remind ourselves she's unrealistic and she has no privacy/boundaries.

I watched stans birthday haul and recent Xmas toy haul was staggered how many presents.
My little one is 2months younger and for abreif moment I felt crap.
But then I thought don't be daft she's little she won't know or appreciate.
So I'm spending what I can afford probably Ā£50.
We have so many home improvements to do. Small amount debt and cheap UK holiday to pay for as had no holiday this year.
I think that as long as a child has their one wish theyā€™re gonna he excited regardless

All the Christmas hype from Charlotte is for her.... to make it look good for mark

Sheā€™s so desperate to keep him and to show him her condition/disabilities are nothing and itā€™s all fine and normal .... that,IMO,is what motivates her.... the condition her and Daisy have. She is trying to mask it by being CJ over the top with,well,EVERYTHING!! Which gives it this false and fake vibe

Reactions: 1
What I get from her is that she is the sort of person who HAS to be liked by EVERYONE and can't not be liked. That she doesn't take any form of rejection very well. I have been with my husband nearly 13 years and wouldn't do half the stuff she does for him that he could do himself! She does try too hard, but I believe that is through fear of losing Mark due to self esteem issues. That being said, I had always found her the most relatable instamum/youtuber. (I found her through her slimming world videos, just so happens that we have children around the same age too). But lately, mainly due to the excessive AD's and perfect housewife image, I'm finding her less relatable which is sad I guess. I get it's Christmas soon and they have an extension and now wedding to pay for, but she always said she only did brands she absolutely believed in and supported. I don't feel that to be true with some of her latest ones and do see some fibs in there when she swears she's used the products for years!

Reactions: 11
Also. I find her use of full stops annoying. When it should be a comma. Considering she used to be a journalist. Her grammar is pretty poor.

Please understand the sarcasm there :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What I get from her is that she is the sort of person who HAS to be liked by EVERYONE and can't not be liked. That she doesn't take any form of rejection very well. I have been with my husband nearly 13 years and wouldn't do half the stuff she does for him that he could do himself! She does try too hard, but I believe that is through fear of losing Mark due to self esteem issues. That being said, I had always found her the most relatable instamum/youtuber. (I found her through her slimming world videos, just so happens that we have children around the same age too). But lately, mainly due to the excessive AD's and perfect housewife image, I'm finding her less relatable which is sad I guess. I get it's Christmas soon and they have an extension and now wedding to pay for, but she always said she only did brands she absolutely believed in and supported. I don't feel that to be true with some of her latest ones and do see some fibs in there when she swears she's used the products for years!
I started following her when I found her ā€˜Day in the life of a single Mumā€™ video years ago. Far more relatable then. Despite the fact she was only a single mum for about a week before moving Mark in. We initially follow because we like the normal relatable content, they get more and more followers because of this, then they realise with more followers they can give up the day job and earn money from it thus becoming LESS relatable because itā€™s all sodding ads and very staged content. Sheā€™s really ramped up the ads recently, and Iā€™d like to think the majority goes towards her childrenā€™s savings, seeing as theyā€™re the ones having their privacy violated, but.... wedding and kitchen to pay for eh šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 10
Iā€™d love to have nothing better to do than stand in my kitchen sniffing festive scented cleaning products but guess what, I have a job, responsibilities and a fecking life!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sheā€™s now banging on about the John Lewis Christmas ad and book and toys from the ad.... telling us to order it blah blah

Book is Ā£10
Plush toy is Ā£15

Nice one Charlotte.... making parents feel tit again

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Sheā€™s now banging on about the John Lewis Christmas ad and book and toys from the ad.... telling us to order it blah blah

Book is Ā£10
Plush toy is Ā£15

Nice one Charlotte.... making parents feel tit again
a plush toy. What a waste of money. They just end up getting shoved in a toy box or ignored on a shelf.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.