Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time she says she has had a busy day my brain goes ‘she did naff all today’. If you busy it would be obvious & it is obvious she doesn’t do much.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Try battling stage 4 brain cancer you stupid cow!!!!!!
God she really is unfortunate looking isn't she?
---
So a few hours ago she was practically dying with back pain, tummy pain, just not feeling well!!!!! Fast forward and she’s talking about mascara and asking “how good do my lashes look” 😡

I’ve said it so many times and I’ll say it again …….Munchausen syndrome 💯
Her lashes look tit lmao she's about 5 lashes with it on 😂

Reactions: 5
God she really is unfortunate looking isn't she?
---

Her lashes look tit lmao she's about 5 lashes with it on 😂
I was going to be really unkind and say that you can't polish a turd, but then I realised that if you look at the profile picture of Hello its me, she actually looks like those faces you used to paint on wooden spoons in primary school. They were quite sweet, but obviously devoid of any kind of personality. I'm still struggling to see where the weight-loss is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She finds hospitals hard…. I don’t think many people enjoy them! Poor Daisy having her a&e visit plastered online! At least they got pizza for tea 😂😂😂

edit to say why does bill need a plastic cup putting out for him 🫠

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Daisy in lots of pain but takes the time to pack a cool bag (presumably with a picnic in it?!) before leaving to go to the hospital?! 😵💫. Um. Ok. Priorities!

Daisy will have been offered pizza or fishfingers dir tea and opted for pizza

Reactions: 19
Waiting for the “Daisy’s trip to A&E” reel
Guess it’s free!
The cooler bag has to feature in a thread title

• Haha
Poor Daisy, her mum can’t give her any privacy even when in A&E and notice about even when it is Daisy in hospital it always comes back to Charlotte and how she feels.

Also what grand plans did she have for today? Filling a jar with sweets? Chasing birds?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Poor Daisy, her mum can’t give her any privacy even when in A&E and notice about even when it is Daisy in hospital it always comes back to Charlotte and how she feels.

Also what grand plans did she have for today? Filling a jar with sweets? Chasing birds?
Is she chasing birds away with her scarecrow impression?! Probably moved as fast and has the same IQ.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20240508_202240_Instagram.jpg

Seriously. This little for 3 kids and 1 requires adult portions? She is neglectful.

Not to mention her stories about Daisy having arthritis issues. I'm not surprised it's shown up early when she wears completely unsupportive shoes.

And she needs to stop talking about herself in the 3rd person "daisy has arthritis like her mum". Just say like me! And " us Taylor girls" so cringe, don't forget Stanley!!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2923507

Seriously. This little for 3 kids and 1 requires adult portions? She is neglectful.

Not to mention her stories about Daisy having arthritis issues. I'm not surprised it's shown up early when she wears completely unsupportive shoes.

And she needs to stop talking about herself in the 3rd person "daisy has arthritis like her mum". Just say like me! And " us Taylor girls" so cringe, don't forget Stanley!!
It’s a shocking amount of food - Bill should be eating adult portions and the poor lad must be starving!

Love the way she made daisys hospital visit all about her. She’s a shocking mother

Any excuse to feed the kids shite eh?

Reactions: 11
What is she going to do when Stan inevitably starts getting more and more symptoms.

Reactions: 12
What is she going to do when Stan inevitably starts getting more and more symptoms.
was thinking the same thing! What’s she going to use as an excuse when his arthritis kicks in! Say he gets growing pains like Mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
was thinking the same thing! What’s she going to use as an excuse when his arthritis kicks in! Say he gets growing pains like Mark.
She probably will drs kept telling me my daughter pain was growing pains (been having them since 3 she's 11 now) she's just recently been diagnosed with juvenile arthritis in every joint in her lower body! So because he doesn't have an official diagnosis drs will more than likely say growing pains

Reactions: 3
She chooses pizza because she knows it's easy and mummy's had a hard a day, she really has. Daisy knows she has to make life easy for her mum and there will be pizzas in the freezer that can be cooked in 8 minutes. It isn't what Daisy wants at all, it's what Daisy knows her mum wants to cook and by keeping her mum happy they don't have to walk around on eggshells for the evening.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.