Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids! Charls excuse will be she just has thin knobbly knees like Mark.
Really feel for both those children.

On the post someone has commented that stand her double 🤭 waiting for Charl to act perplexed and say “oh really everyone says he’s the spot of Mark”. Someone else has said Daisy looks like Mark. Can’t see that at all! They’re both variations of Charl!

Reactions: 8
Omg they are totally all Charlotte. I can't see mark in either of those kids.
---
Those photos are shocking and it's not because the kids have Sticklers !! Charlotte has Sticklers and she's like a brick tit house

Reactions: 9
Has no one in their lives (family, school etc) picked up on the fact & are concerned that the mother looks like this yet her daughter looks like this… especially as she shows the meals her children have compared to her and she’s refused her kids getting school health checks

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Absolutely bleeping neglectful 😔 her family and school need to be more vigilant!! We can see it why can't they!!

• Sad
She definitely plays the “oh I’m so sweet yet fragile, I’m such a wonderful mum and wife, be kind to me otherwise you’re just mean trolls, everyone give me sympathy” role well. She can pull the wool over many people's eyes, even me at one stage. But no, we all luckily can see through it. However surely Stans wrists and Daisy’s weight are an obvious worry! For “trolls” we care more for the well-being and safeguarding of those children.

Last edited:
I was a pretty skinny child in school and even my legs/arms/body didn’t ever look that thin. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child so skinny it’s so sad. My friends child is quite slim, again, nothing like Daisy and the doctors have given them milkshake things to have daily and a list of foods to give him.

She doesn’t give a tit about her children, how someone can be obese through pure greed but have children that look like that is harrowing.

If she was a parent in a council house not working I bet someone would be concerned for her children, but not our charl’ she can do no wrong

Reactions: 13
I was a pretty skinny child in school and even my legs/arms/body didn’t ever look that thin. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a child so skinny it’s so sad. My friends child is quite slim, again, nothing like Daisy and the doctors have given them milkshake things to have daily and a list of foods to give him.

She doesn’t give a tit about her children, how someone can be obese through pure greed but have children that look like that is harrowing.

If she was a parent in a council house not working I bet someone would be concerned for her children, but not our charl’ she can do no wrong
And even if it was flagged to SS all they do is look in the fridge/cupboards to see if there's food. And that house is coming down with food so they'd do nothing.
---
Massive safeguarding concern there Charlotte…we all know that cricket is on a Friday night and she’s posted pictures of their cricket uniform with the badges very clear.
It only takes one dodgy person to turn up on a Friday night which not only would affect her children but all of the other children who are attending
At this point I feel like she does this type of stuff on pure badness, it's like she's hoping something will happen

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What are you on about? Regardless of whether it’s sons or daughters I didn’t understand the almost bragging about a child calling someone fat for absolutely no reason.
You bore off 👍🏻
He’s a 27 year old man, once again so no one on here has called her fat or similar? What a weirdo!
---
Massive safeguarding concern there Charlotte…we all know that cricket is on a Friday night and she’s posted pictures of their cricket uniform with the badges very clear.
It only takes one dodgy person to turn up on a Friday night which not only would affect her children but all of the other children who are attending
Plus there’s only one place in Poynton that does cricket unless she went further afield but it’s obvious she doesn’t, really silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
i think it's not just being skinny but it looks like malnutrition! the way her knee joints bulge and bend, every bone and muscle is visible. the child needs a nutritious diet and enough calories. Bill is very thin too but at least his dad and stepmum feed him a few days a week which will help with his growth and development.
No wonder Daisy has so many fillings - the poor nutrition now will be reaped in adulthood as she is a growing person.
She mentioned Daisy couldn't walk but did she say why? Why didnt any of the Drs who saw her bring this up with Charl? Those photos are very worrying.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Oh good, she now has a wanky mic to hold. This trend is boring already.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He’s a 27 year old man, once again so no one on here has called her fat or similar? What a weirdo!
The comment I quoted said their son called Charlotte a fat lady or something. Don’t have the energy to go back and find it. Or carry on this convo after this tbh

Reactions: 1
Charlotte your garden is crap! Also considering she does have arthritis why is lazy boy not out there doing some of the work?

i think it's not just being skinny but it looks like malnutrition! the way her knee joints bulge and bend, every bone and muscle is visible. the child needs a nutritious diet and enough calories. Bill is very thin too but at least his dad and stepmum feed him a few days a week which will help with his growth and development.
No wonder Daisy has so many fillings - the poor nutrition now will be reaped in adulthood as she is a growing person.
She mentioned Daisy couldn't walk but did she say why? Why didnt any of the Drs who saw her bring this up with Charl? Those photos are very worrying.

she said bill doesn’t go to his dads anymore and just sees him for an hour or so at swimming 😬

• Wow
  • Sad
So it’s the mother-in-laws birthday and they can’t even take her out for lunch!! She’s provided a wee buffet instead for midsize and her “extras” (calling them extras because that’s how she treats them 😡)

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So it’s the mother-in-laws birthday and they can’t even take her out for lunch!! She’s provided a wee buffet instead for midsize and her “extras” (calling them extras because that’s how she treats them 😡)
That is very sad. Even if the MIL “insisted” and refused to go out, you would insist back that you would bring the food and go to M&S and get some special bits and pieces along with buying or making a cake to bring too.

Do they even do anything there like go out for a walk with the MIL or just sit in the house? It’s all utterly depressing

The garden looks terrible. It’s totally neglected. The council paving slabs don’t help and it wouldn’t cost much to get a nice patio down. Just cut back on Costas and make up for a few months. Charlotte is not, by any stretch of the imagination, a competent or even a keen gardener

It’s not even summer and I think she’s wore her entire milkmaid wardrobe in the past week 😂

• Haha
OMG what is she like talking into the little micro phone in the garden reel. What a bleeping TOSSER. Absolutely cringing with secondhand embarrassment for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.