Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How does she not realise she’s taking away half the learning from him? The weighing/chopping/preparing is vital to cooking skills.

Reactions: 18
That prep for Bills cooking lesson at school - I bet my life she chopped that onion for him.

He will get to school and just chuck it all in. She’s done it for him.
I was just coming to say this. She has measured and prepped it al for him.

Also I bet she does a story saying that she had loads of messages and she wants to clarify that William did it all himself.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I can’t understand how we have the “Nana walks” and then a “lunch hour”. Most people would have to do their Nana walks/doing to the vets during their lunch hour not as well as. The only person I know who actually has a “lunch hour” is Thismamalife Sarah who seems to get minimum two hours a day to wander about doing her shopping and going to Costa. The rest of us are lucky to get 5 minutes to have a quick sandwich. Fine - whatever. You have chosen to monetise your children to make cash. Make your own peace with that and justify it to your children later. But please don’t pretend it’s analogous to a full-time working from home role as it’s not and it makes you look very silly.

The hair drying and make up putting on in the kitchen shows what a disaster that “extended” bedroom has been. Bill or Daisy should have been in there and parents have a larger bedroom with space for a dressing table.
Exactly this. She's not a WFH employee in the usual sense. She just dicks about at home, posts boring cringy stories, films her Tesco shop or a Home Bargains haul with the occasional Ad thrown in. She doesn't have to answer to anyone, so the whole 'doing it during my lunch break' is total bollocks. I mean how she thinks she can call any of what she does 'work' is just nuts.

Reactions: 12
It’s only 4pm and already she’s on about her “busy” day 🙄 and why does she have candles and lamps on at 4pm!!!!!!

I don’t think I’ve ever disliked someone so much that I’ve never met!!
---
I watched the “Ruby Franke” Documentary about a YouTube Blogger and Influencer a few days ago and something stuck in my mind whilst watching.

Someone said that Ruby Franke was the “star” of the show and the husband and children were extras who brought in the dosh 💰

Gosh, if I had been midsize and watching it I’d be re-evaluating my life!!!
That “star of the show” comment is so fitting for Char! Anything & everything is made about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I knew that noodle dish she was showing off was just for her and mark.
The kids would have loved that! She's so tight

Reactions: 11
Just come on to say, I'm bleeping sick of seeing her rank toes! We do we need constant videos of her feet when she's walking!?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I just had an ad pop up for season/colour mapping or whatever shite it is….and I thought of how much charl has gotten out of it by rewearing her stretchy dresses from last year. Money well spent.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good job he’s not your son then, a lot of people here are people’s daughters yet are you commenting on any of their posts when they slate her? Bore off!
What are you on about? Regardless of whether it’s sons or daughters I didn’t understand the almost bragging about a child calling someone fat for absolutely no reason.
You bore off 👍🏻

What are you on about? Regardless of whether it’s sons or daughters I didn’t understand the almost bragging about a child calling someone fat for absolutely no reason.
You bore off 👍🏻
I think the posters son is an adult not a child, she said the pub is the place they go before going for a night out in Manchester.

Reactions: 2
I think the posters son is an adult not a child, she said the pub is the place they go before going for a night out in Manchester.
Oh fair enough. Still, hope my kids don’t talk about people that way when they’re adults either. I know we criticise all sorts here on this anonymous site but we only discuss Charl’s weight because she so clearly lies about it.

Anyway very happy to move back on to talking about milkmaid Charl now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That’s the second time she’s posted that video about holding your bum whilst walking upstairs with your partner behind you !!!! Honestly she gives giggling teenager vibes , desperate to prove she has sex with her boyfriend! Such an emotionally stunted twit!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
That’s the second time she’s posted that video about holding your bum whilst walking upstairs with your partner behind you !!!! Honestly she gives giggling teenager vibes , desperate to prove she has sex with her boyfriend! Such an emotionally stunted twit!!!!!!!
I knew I’d seen it from her before.
Daisys arms looked like they had a slimming filter on - nothing to them!

Reactions: 6
Massive safeguarding concern there Charlotte…we all know that cricket is on a Friday night and she’s posted pictures of their cricket uniform with the badges very clear.
It only takes one dodgy person to turn up on a Friday night which not only would affect her children but all of the other children who are attending

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
HOW can she deny that Stan has sticklers?! If she’s not doing anything “offline” to get him some support, then it’s basically neglect at this point

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What is wrong with the poor little girl's legs? They are so thin! Looks like rickets as well :cry:
Feed your children some proper nutritious food Charl

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.