Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So am I but the cynic in me thinks the creators behind this are doing it to boost engagement for their own selfish gains
I don’t want to be a cynic either…but it could also be because people on social media have started blocking celebrities & influencers who don’t speak out about Palestine. It’s called something like blackout2024. I saw it over the weekend. Influencers are taking a massive hit to their follower count.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I am cynically too. There is a movement on Tiktok at the moment calling for people to block celebrities and influencers who do not use their platform to show support for different causes. Midsize is worried about being cancelled. 😆

Reactions: 13
I am cynically too. There is a movement on Tiktok at the moment calling for people to block celebrities and influencers who do not use their platform to show support for different causes. Midsize is worried about being cancelled. 😆
Exactly. All these “influencers” rarely use their platforms to help support, raise awareness or do anything to help others…just line their own pockets & stroke their egos!

Reactions: 6
it feels like performative activism with charl. It doesn't come across like she has a proper grasp of the history behind the conflict or any of the related politics, this is just something to make herself look and feel better

Reactions: 20
She always jumps on a bandwagon if it’s trending. Nothing new from Charlotte.

As for her ad for the audio book company, she is suddenly saying she is too anxious to sit and read but when readily were paying her it was a different story.

• Heart
Gosh I wouldn’t be super proud to hear my son talk about someone like that tbh 😬
Good job he’s not your son then, a lot of people here are people’s daughters yet are you commenting on any of their posts when they slate her? Bore off!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Good job he’s not your son then, a lot of people here are people’s daughters yet are you commenting on any of their posts when they slate her? Bore off!
Also EmCheese, I'm sure your parents aren't super proud you're on here talking about people like that too 🤣

• Haha
Calling herself Char 🤮🤮🤮 Christ get a grip. Nauseating. I hope she doesn’t see Lily Pebbles’ stories today that will be it f****ing ALL 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
Oh FFS we are back on to the Grandad again and her waffling sympathy tit 😡
Before he passed away him or Nanna were never mentioned and now she’s making out that they were super close and saw each other all the time!!!!
i

Reactions: 3
Pissed every night. Didn't she uses to show herself with an alcoholic drink every night and when she got new "management " we didn't. We thought she had been told to curb it with the posting/promoting herself drinking. So probably not stopped but stopped showing as much

Reactions: 8
She probably has a few when the manchild is in his office with his hood up on the x box.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just watched the operation olive branch stories. That’s the most authentic and normal she’s come across in years.

Reactions: 1
Sorry I’m just really cynical, but if there is a chance that influencers would be blacked out for not showing support for Palestine on their socials then she would be absolutely terrified of that happening. Remember when her insta went down for a bit and it was like the end of the world.

Reactions: 15
Completely irrelevant but imagine posting a gym photo in front of the weight rack claiming to be a gym girlie when all you do is use the cross trainer 🙈 how cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry I’m just really cynical, but if there is a chance that influencers would be blacked out for not showing support for Palestine on their socials then she would be absolutely terrified of that happening. Remember when her insta went down for a bit and it was like the end of the world.
God I remember when she lost her Instagram and she mourned like a loved one had died. Then she started posting on her inactive home account 🤣
---
I went and looked at the pictures she posted when her main account was down because I remember them being horrendous - just for us all to have a trip down memory lane 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
God I remember when she lost her Instagram and she mourned like a loved one had died. Then she started posting on her inactive home account 🤣
---
I went and looked at the pictures she posted when her main account was down because I remember them being horrendous - just for us all to have a trip down memory lane 🤣
Omg that is Stan!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.