Charlotte Louise Taylor #39 I feel pretty, oh so pretty. It's a pity my content is shiiiite.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Daisy grinning away about to tuck into a massive sugary milkshake showing a mouthful of metal! What is it she has had done is it fillings or god forbid crowns?! They seem a bit big to be fillings.
She’s never addressed what they are before, but her teeth are really shocking bless her heart, I’m not talking about them being crooked either as that can’t be helped but they’re clearly quite decayed. She clearly hasn’t been supervising her brushing them enough over the years.

Reactions: 12
When they last went to the dentist wasn’t she proud that they all had ‘perfect teeth’??
Another lie she told her followers. She also said she couldn't promise us that she would be relatable but she could promise us that she would be authentic. 🤥 All the lies...it is giving Fiona Harvey vibes.

Reactions: 10
I never realised how grey her hair is at the front! Can't really see it her most recent meal plan video. Surprised she hasn't tried to make it into content yet 🙄

Reactions: 2
According to a comment she made to someone on her latest post Daisy bought herself an outfit from M&S with her birthday money. Only way the poor kid can buy herself some nice decent clothes is using her own money.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I never realised how grey her hair is at the front! Can't really see it her most recent meal plan video. Surprised she hasn't tried to make it into content yet 🙄
Are you sure it's grey and not her foundation 😆
---
According to a comment she made to someone on her latest post Daisy bought herself an outfit from M&S with her birthday money. Only way the poor kid can buy herself some nice decent clothes is using her own money.
Agree, no way would Charlotte ever shop at M&S for any of her kids!!

Reactions: 5
Maybe Midsize can spend some money in decent footwear for Daisy, especially given she has arthritis.

• Heart
Maybe Midsize can spend some money in decent footwear for Daisy, especially given she has arthritis.
it infuriates me that the only time they ever got decent footwear was when she was gifted some by the wife of her builder(i think it was her builder). She has always shown Daisy in cheap poorly fitted shoes. They will only get decent shoes if she is gifted them or paid to advertise the brand. If she was a mum struggling for money I would understand but obviously that isn’t the case.

• Angry
It’s tragic when you’re 8 year old feels so sorry for you & your stunted emotional maturity she has to tell you you’re #besties

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Oh no! The poor wee darling hasn’t eaten since breakfast 🙄 Don’t worry Charl. Contrary to your own belief that you are withering away now you are a “gym bunny”, I can assure you that you are not!
Look how wide her legs are in that side shot 😮 girl ain't no bleeping way is she fitting into a size 14 or 16 for that matter

Reactions: 9
Look how wide her legs are in that side shot 😮 girl ain't no bleeping way is she fitting into a size 14 or 16 for that matter
She’s a solid 20-22. I know because I’ve been there. She’s built like a brick shithouse.

Reactions: 13
My son saw them at ‘Spoons in Poynton earlier, it’s the pit stop before going out in Manchester, he said ‘that fat woman you follow is in here with her family’ have you heard her laugh it makes your eyes bleed 😂
Gosh I wouldn’t be super proud to hear my son talk about someone like that tbh 😬

Reactions: 4
Oh no! The poor wee darling hasn’t eaten since breakfast 🙄 Don’t worry Charl. Contrary to your own belief that you are withering away now you are a “gym bunny”, I can assure you that you are not!
She is an absolute UNIT!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s a solid 20-22. I know because I’ve been there. She’s built like a brick shithouse.
Why can’t she just own that! Why lie when we have eyes!
---
IMG_6128.jpeg

Here she is flogging another thing she doesn’t use and we won’t hear about again (unless another ad).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.