Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but wth is that latest reel? Here’s an idea charl instead of just throwing together a box for your mum to have at home by herself why not invite her round to enjoy it with you and the kids? Or even better stop buying yourself tit you don’t need and take her out somewhere for afternoon tea while the kids are at school and spend some quality time with her!

Says she started it during Covid and it’s just become a tradition… reeks of we aren’t as close as I like to think!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am now going to talk about grief and my dead grandad as I am very, very sad about this and will give you a blow by blow account of what has occurred blah blah further blah

Commences explaining what happened hour by hour on the day of death (RIP)

ALSO

I think (think?! You can't remember?!) we lost him on the 17 of January

Forgive me for my cynicism but not being able to recall the date of death some 6 weeks later (?!?!) makes the rest of the rambles look pretty disengenous

Imagine your job was to go into graphic detail about the death of a relative for money online? Doesn’t bear thinking about

Attaching the transcript just in case further furious editing ensues due to YouTube "messing up" the video and erroneously inserting a clip that clearly shows Charlotte can't recall the date of death of someone she is busily making a vlog about to monetise 🙄.

Look forward to next month's how I'm feeling - still grieving and have BRAIN FOG as a result so can't even recall the date of poor old Granddad's death but Mark has been wonderful....blah blah blah

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Well I am so sad I was first on it 🤣🤣🤣 Was literally watching it when it said no views! 😩🤦🏼‍♀️ It was a painful watch, so boring, strangers just do not need or want to listen to these mundane details of someone else’s life. Kept waiting for the bit in the clip but it’s not there. But all the nose crinkling, voice going high pitched and innocent, wide eyed, pretend unsure of herself facial expressions come across EVEN more fake now after seeing how she really feels about herself in the video posted above. For years even before I knew about Tattle I thought she was being fake nicey nicey. Also the comments about Mark says this, Mark says that, it’s now like she’s trying to prove her relationship is solid just for Tattle. How can a grown adult not realise how transparent they’re being. Also, plot twist, Little Dish PR girl could be a Tattler!?!?! I’d never heard of those mini meals till now hahaha, maybe this is the new trick, search Tattle for who’s kids are being fed appallingly and give them freebies because the masses discuss every mealtime in that house. Would be quite genius if I now didn’t have an aversion to anyone who gifts stuff to influencers!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t know if she mentions it on the new Vlog but on last nights pissed version I don’t think she had any right to announce that Bills Dad and partner are having a Baby ♥ to then proceed into how happy she is that she has a great co-parenting relationship with him!!!! When we all know that is bullshit and how she was cockahoop when Bill wanted to spend time with his friends rather than go to his Dads for the weekend!!!!! The “Alice in Wonderland” act doesn’t fool any of us 😡😡😡😡

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t know if she mentions it on the new Vlog but on last nights pissed version I don’t think she had any right to announce that Bills Dad and partner are having a Baby ♥ to then proceed into how happy she is that she has a great co-parenting relationship with him!!!! When we all know that is bullshit and how she was cockahoop when Bill wanted to spend time with his friends rather than go to his Dads for the weekend!!!!! The “Alice in Wonderland” act doesn’t fool any of us 😡😡😡😡
Yes she did say it in this one. I get the feeling she'd be fuming if bill was looking to spend more time at his dad's when the new baby comes and may even have a suprise baby herself

Yes she did say it in this one. I get the feeling she'd be fuming if bill was looking to spend more time at his dad's when the new baby comes and may even have a suprise baby herself
I could totally see her having another baby to try and take the limelight away from Bills Dad.
She had no right to announce that on YouTube!

Also sick of her talking about going to the gym like she’s a fitness guru when she goes 4 times a week which lots of people do! I mean it’s good she’s moving but it’s not the earth shattering change she’s making it out to be.

And saying people are seeing a difference…charl they are being polite as you are probably boring them to death with your gym chat.

She still looks the same size to me…anyone here seen any difference?!

Reactions: 13
I could totally see her having another baby to try and take the limelight away from Bills Dad.
She had no right to announce that on YouTube!

Also sick of her talking about going to the gym like she’s a fitness guru when she goes 4 times a week which lots of people do! I mean it’s good she’s moving but it’s not the earth shattering change she’s making it out to be.

And saying people are seeing a difference…charl they are being polite as you are probably boring them to death with your gym chat.

She still looks the same size to me…anyone here seen any difference?!
It's laughable her talking about going to the gym so much ect and all she does is the cross trainer 😂 a hilly walk would be better for her. Also telling lies about how people can see the weight coming off her

I’m really sorry but I struggle to believe she’s got people constantly telling her how much of a difference they can see in her. She looks exactly the same? And who’s gonna tell her bras are made to be worn on the loosest notch when you buy them and then tightened as they get older as they lose elastic 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Her followers will never see the difference as all she posts is edited photos.
As for the pouting - how embarrassing. Mortifying. If this is your job - and it is - do better!

Yes and when she blurted out that there was no love there with her and him. She is horrid.
The only reason she didn't have love is because she checked out a long time previously when she was eyeing up mark at work!

Reactions: 11
I definitely see no different at all!
if she thinks there’s a big difference then she must have really been hiding/editing how she truly looked. Oh sorry, I forgot, she doesn’t filter her photos!!! Silly me.

Also can’t believe she shared the news about Bills dad and partner. That’s not her news to share!! She’s a 🐍. I’m glad Bills dad has found happiness with someone else.

IMG_5094.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Surely she’s going to give it away to someone who actually has toddlers?!
Why has she been sent it anyway? Do these companies not do any research before giving these freebies away to these lazy ‘content creators’ ?!
Probably because she still feeds her kids toddler portions

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Her daughters teeth on her newest phone. Oh my word. I’m sorry. But surely someone else has noticed too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Her daughters teeth on her newest phone. Oh my word. I’m sorry. But surely someone else has noticed too.
Oh my goodness, poor wee thing. Hopefully they are putting lots of money aside for all the dental work she'll need.

Reactions: 1
I don’t like to comment on the kids but if I didn’t know better I would think Daisy was ill from that photo. And why hasn’t she made an effort and iron the costumes? They look like they came straight from the packet, I know Charlotte is a busy gym bunny now but why not make that tiny bit of effort in between her back to back classes and preening herself in the camera for the kids who she claims always come first.

Reactions: 13
She’s gutted her school didn’t dress up on actual book day

Also Minecraft is not a book

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.