Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My 1 year old eats a whole one of those little dish meals. No way would that fill up a 5 year old
Oh of course it can. You just need constant jars of sweets, crisps, pepperamis, and biscuits. You can’t eat much at a meal if you’re constantly snacking.

We’ve seen the teeth on the younger two. They’re down to stubs from the sugar,

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I honestly think she is pissed in her recent Vlog!!!!!!! She’s spewing out information at machine gun speed!!!!
---
As quick as I was to grab a screenshot of that comment she was busy hitting the delete key 🤬
---

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I honestly thought you lot were exaggerating but those outtakes were the funniest thing I’ve seen in ages 😂😂

Looks like I managed to watch it just in time… its disappeared!

Reactions: 3
OMG how hilarious that she’s taken it down. Someone must have DMed to tell her the editing was tit and she seemed drunk.

Don’t worry, Midsize. I got a clip for posterity.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What the duck was that? She’s taken it down 🤣 The sniffing she kept doing was awful, I couldn’t live with that! Starting to feel sorry for Frank!

Reactions: 5
**PSA from the Midsize-arse imprinted green velvet sofa in the nursing home chic Taylor living room**

The tit life update YT video was actually the internet’s fault.

Yeah right, Charl, you absolute loser.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I got a nice screen record of the simper and preen at minute 8 or so. Unsure as to how that could be caused by technical difficulties but do feel free to do a story enlightening us

Can’t concentrate on the Tesco order as knows she’s made an utter show of herself on YouTube. Never mind. Everyone can have a free little dish meal instead that someone else’s toddler could have been having and enjoying instead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
duck it, I missed the YT upload mistake. Yeah, Charl obvs tech is to blame. Poor love can't concentrate on doing her Tesco order. And opening a bag of crisps and bunging a few sausages rolls on a plate to feed the five of them is truly pathetic.

**PSA from the Midsize-arse imprinted green velvet sofa in the nursing home chic Taylor living room**

The tit life update YT video was actually the internet’s fault.

Yeah right, Charl, you absolute loser.
More like she came on Tattle and realised what a fool she made of herself. That pouting was just :sick: She sadly hasn't been blessed in either the looks or brain cells department. Yet her ego is off the charts. Her husband must be so embarrassed by her!

Well if YT really cut half of it off, presumably Charl has the full video on her iMac so she can upload it again. Miraculaously with the ridiculous pouting and sniffling edited out 🤔

Come on, Charl, the internet is waiting 🍿 🤣 🍿🤣🍿🤣

Cannot believe I missed it 😆😆

• Haha
Awww man will that video be stored on an archive site or anything like that? Dying to see it now 😂 what crap was she spewing?!

Reactions: 4
I got a nice screen record of the simper and preen at minute 8 or so. Unsure as to how that could be caused by technical difficulties but do feel free to do a story enlightening us

Can’t concentrate on the Tesco order as knows she’s made an utter show of herself on YouTube. Never mind. Everyone can have a free little dish meal instead that someone else’s toddler could have been having and enjoying instead 🙄
Surely she’s going to give it away to someone who actually has toddlers?!
Why has she been sent it anyway? Do these companies not do any research before giving these freebies away to these lazy ‘content creators’ ?!

Reactions: 8
Maybe little dish have taken pity on her kids being fed pizza 6 times a week! Tbf it’s easy to mistake her kids for toddlers the way she treats them.

Reactions: 8

Upload it for the ones who missed it!

I can't believe she's took it down stating it was half cut off. No it wasn't, she was half deranged in it yes

Reactions: 5
Wonder will we see Midsize straight back on stories, manky kitchen bifolds glistening in spring sunshine with manky pjs and linen drying on the line in the background. Or will she go quiet after the embarrassment of the tit YT vid, and then come back with a wanky wave, club fingers wrapped around her twee B&M mug, explaining in her pathetic, moany voice that she ‘needed space because, you know, she got called out for being a lazy unprofessional twit grief.’

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just before she took it down, there was a comment pointing out that it was half cut and there was a lot of outtakes in it…as I was reading the rest of the comments, she took it down!
So no, it wasn’t “YouTube’s fault” 😂 she’d put up a badly edited version. Which begs the question…does she keep the unedited versions of her videos to look at herself preening? 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.