Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her daughters teeth on her newest phone. Oh my word. I’m sorry. But surely someone else has noticed too.
I’ve never really noticed them but oh my days, on the Book Day photo. It looks as though she has inherited her mums teeth 😳

Reactions: 9
Yet another fake and filtered post!!!!!
Back to her old catfish pose.

Whoever posted the comparison photo yesterday of her November vs now - she looks thinner in November in the face!
On her YouTube video she thinks she’s building muscle so won’t weigh herself…laughable

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw that Mother’s Day box reel. Why does she wang on about such tit?! Also highly unsustainable, those little plastic pots. Not to mention she’s lost f all weight. I couldn’t care less what she weighs but she’s a disgrace to the human condition, the environment and motherhood.

Reactions: 8
She’s gutted her school didn’t dress up on actual book day

Also Minecraft is not a book
We have a rule in our house - it has to have been a book first.

My 3yo won a prize at nursery for her costume. It was put together the morning of (didn’t know nursery were doing it), and we had to compromise a lot, but she knew her book and her character (and wasn’t a Disney princess or an avenger 🤷‍♀️) so that’s the only reason I can put to her winning a book.

Shes now decided she’s going to be a doctor (she was Princess Pearl from Zog.)

All Charl did was buy costumes (so arguably could have got one for a real book) but she has so much free time surely she could have helped the kids getting something better together? I bet she thinks Stanleys choice Was quirky and “so funny”. In actuality it suggests that reading is bottom of the list for her children and all they actually read are School books.

Bet Charlotte got the Charlie and the chocolate factory book free when she did that very embarrassing reel, and I would bet my last lindor that it’s never been read.

Reactions: 9
She’s gutted her school didn’t dress up on actual book day

Also Minecraft is not a book
Thats why she made sure to show the Minecraft book in the 2nd slide. bought it specifically for today 😂
---
She’s her own inspiration for international woman’s day 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 2802656
Look at the size of her arms 😮 she really does think going on the cross trainer for an hour is going to lose her so much weight and build so much muscle it'd actually laughable

Reactions: 10
Never feeling quite good enough sounds so insincere now after the video clip 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell, everyone else posting about amazing women they know or inspirational women they look up to or who have overcome something and Charlotte posts herself. So bleeping embarrassing.

Also note how she has tried to hide how big her arms are in that photo, her forearms look bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She looks like a lump of dough in her latest “big up” me post 😂I’m not sure you are understanding the assignment hun. You are meant to post something for international women’s day not international Charlotte day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Thats why she made sure to show the Minecraft book in the 2nd slide. bought it specifically for today 😂
---

Look at the size of her arms 😮 she really does think going on the cross trainer for an hour is going to lose her so much weight and build so much muscle it'd actually laughable
She’s such a peculiar shape. Her arms are huge. Let’s face it, nothing is going to improve that face! I wouldn’t normally be quite so cutting but let’s face it, she’s a massive C**t.
---
---

You could park a bus through her boobs.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a peculiar shape. Her arms are huge. Let’s face it, nothing is going to improve that face! I wouldn’t normally be quite so cutting but let’s face it, she’s a massive C**t.
---

You could park a bus through her boobs.
She has the features and limbs of a dwarf. My mates mum has dwarfism and she has very similar limbs to her.

Reactions: 8
She’s her own inspiration for international woman’s day 🙈🙈🙈

View attachment 2802656
I’m glad that she finally wears her watch in the correct place 🤦‍♀️
It annoys me so much though that her exercise ring is set to 10 mins 🙄 for someone on a “transformative fitness journey” *snigger*, you think that she’d set herself a challenge. Her ring probably closes before she even makes it to the gym!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
How long has she had the blue tick on instagram? Surprisingly not warbled on about that for bleeping hours ! She probably cried feeling so so grateful and so proud of herself 😜

Reactions: 6
Some has commented on that (very odd) diatribe on FB to say Midsize is brilliant role model for her online community. WHO THE HELL ARE THESE FREAKS?????

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve been blocked can’t get on her page at all, I’ve no idea why as I haven’t commented/messaged her or anything 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.