Charlotte Louise Taylor #38 Gurning in the loft, selfies in the bog, she really needs to get a job!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look how good she looks here, around 12 and a half stone. I’m rewatching her SW videos, she did so well, that’s when I started following her. Her voice is so different, she’s so much more confident, wish she’d do it again for herself and document it like last time. Would be old school, much more relatable content. It’s such a shame to see the change in someone and not for the better, myself included, I’ve put on sooooo much weight. A lot of people diss SW but what she is like in this pic HAS to be better than the stage she’s at now and you can do it without shoving shed loads of sweeteners and Muller Lights down your gob.
---
Sorry maybe I should have blurred out the baby’s face someone let me know and I’ll repost if so

Attachments

Reactions: 7
Look how good she looks here, around 12 and a half stone. I’m rewatching her SW videos, she did so well, that’s when I started following her. Her voice is so different, she’s so much more confident, wish she’d do it again for herself and document it like last time. Would be old school, much more relatable content. It’s such a shame to see the change in someone and not for the better, myself included, I’ve put on sooooo much weight. A lot of people diss SW but what she is like in this pic HAS to be better than the stage she’s at now and you can do it without shoving shed loads of sweeteners and Muller Lights down your gob.
---
Sorry maybe I should have blurred out the baby’s face someone let me know and I’ll repost if so
I agree she looks good but it just shows slimming world doesn't work long term! It's not sustainable and gives people such an unhealthy relationship with food.
It's a business and most of the Consultants have no nutrition qualifications.
What opened my eyes is when I was told to not exercise that week to see if the scale went down on my next weigh in.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree she looks good but it just shows slimming world doesn't work long term! It's not sustainable and gives people such an unhealthy relationship with food.
It's a business and most of the Consultants have no nutrition qualifications.
What opened my eyes is when I was told to not exercise that week to see if the scale went down on my next weigh in.
I was told not to eat avocado as it has too many syns like wtf what about hiw good they are for you

Reactions: 8
---
I thought all the make up was a new thing. She looks like a drag queen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought those stupid headbands were just for taking your hair off your face when doing make up etc..has she actually worn it out the house and to the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Slimming world is full of nonsense but that’s a conversation for another day 😂
The drivel on her story this morning on the way back from the gym 🙄 why is she wearing that awful headband thing?

Reactions: 12
I’ve never known anyone to love themselves as much as Charlotte yet be such a catfish. She honestly needs laters if make up to even look presentable and even then she has a weird play dough face and teeth like a row of condemned houses. Anyone would think she had lost half her body weight the way she’s harping on about her going to the gym and her clothes being loose. She still shuffles about huffing and puffing.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
---
Have to say, Daisy is so cute.

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to romanticise everything?? I bet she thinks she farts out rainbows.

IMG_5064.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Omg she is a freak! Someone runs after her to say you left yet more sweets n the check out and somehow it’s cheered her right up 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️.Oh and she’s feeling proud….AGAIN!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
How many times do we have to watch her refresh and restock!?! 🙄
Has she said how much she's lost? I've lost almost a stone atm and I can't see or feel a difference yet so I'd love to know how much she's 'lost'

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.